Photo

Look at this interesting thing.

5 replies to this topic
nose26
  • nose26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:41 AM

In the carmods.dat - - - I copied the stats from the car, "Blade", and pasted them over "sabre's." Though in theory this is to allow me to use some of the qualities on a lowrider on a regular car the game wont allow me to enter the tuning garage. So, to do this you have to go into the GTASA Ultimate Editor and check the box under sabre for "lowrider" AND THUS! The tuning garage opens!

*CAUTION* Game will lock up under certain options such as hardtop, softtop and etc.. the front bumper is too far over on the sabre....

Here is an example of a sabre with a lowrider back bumper!

user posted image

user posted image

This opens a door to lots of stuff.

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 11 June 2005 - 04:01 AM

it locks up because some mods require special pieces to be on the car model in order to work, pieces that your sabre is lacking.

i was, oddly enough, just messing with that file myself before posting;
user posted image

roof upgrade, hood upgrade, spoiler, hydraulics, special exhaust pipe fitted, and extra lights on the front (barely visible in this pic). i've been busy.

swapping colors and wheels is standard for most vehicles and doesnt require anything special.

There's even a few empty slots, where you could conceivably add your own custom parts/wheels to the garages.
*goes off to try that*

wiseblood
  • wiseblood

BERSERKER

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 05:06 AM

nice work ashdexx.

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci Racing

Posted 11 June 2005 - 07:00 AM

sure enough devil.gif
user posted image
no gxt editor as of yet, so i had to reuse an existing text string. otherwise that rim is totally new. and being that i whipped it out in about 15 mins (total, from cylinder, to fully textured), its probably not worth more than about $50 biggrin.gif

nose26
  • nose26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 04:47 PM

Ahh that's awesome! crazy stuff

stormm12
  • stormm12

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 05:12 PM

Hey ashdexx, what truck is that in your pic?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users