Photo

GTA 3

8 replies to this topic
yellowcab
  • yellowcab

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2005 - 11:40 PM

Help!! Had this game on computer for three hrs,how do you play it (1)how do you save your game.(2) what is the heart on the screen.(3)I have got a car into a hole in the wall, everytime i get out the screen says (Get back in the car)
(4)I assume you change clothes how?(5)how do you get the other person out of the car.(6)where can i find a walkthrough on the internet( pc version.) I also have no map so i dont have a clue where i am. The so called manual
is useless. Sorry have a lot of questions but just a toe hold on this game would help,before i go nuts with frustration!!!
yellow cab smile.gif

blindsk8er6d9
  • blindsk8er6d9

Z

• Members

Posted 10 June 2005 - 11:56 PM

I have PS2 version, but maybe I can help. Try to see if there is a options menu where you can turn maps on. Then there should be a little map in the corner like in every GTA game. Then drive to the hideout and pass the mission. You can not get out of the car untill you finish the first mission. The heart represents your health. Just play the game, it should help you along the way.

Mav.
  • Mav.

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:56 AM

1. After you complete the first mission, you will be given a hideout where you can save your game while not on a mission.

2. The heart and the numbers next to it represent how much health you've got.

3. In order to complete the first mission, you have to drive 8-Ball(the guy in the car with you) and yourself to the hideout. You cannot leave the car otherwise you will fail the mission.

4. When you arrive at the hideout, a cutscene will play showing you changing you clothes. You cannot change your clothes during the rest of the game though.

5. You can't get the other person out of the car. he will however get himself out when you complete the first mission.

6. You should be able to find a good walkthrough here.

7. There is a good map in the manual which will help you know where you are. There is also a little map on the screen which should also help.

Hope all this helped. Goodluck.

yellowcab
  • yellowcab

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 03:46 PM

H'I thanks to blindsk8er6d9 & maverick for your help.
But when i get to the hideout nothing happens,no cut scene
zero! I have no map because i got the game from E BAY,first mistake.There is a tiny map on screen when driving but you still dont know where in the city your at.
I still dont know how to save game?

Many thanks
yellowcab

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 June 2005 - 03:59 PM

Did you get to the hideout in the blue-green car with your fellow inmate in it? Once you arrive to the hideout, you should park in the blue halo, which will trigger a cutscene. You'll change into your permanent clothes, and you and 8-Ball will get back into the Kuruma and drive to Luigi's club (just around the block).

Once you arrive to the club, you'll exchange some words with Luigi and he gives you a mission to pick up one of his girls from the clinic. Go pick her up, take her back to the club, collect your money and return to your hideout where you can save your game.

yellowcab
  • yellowcab

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:45 PM

H'I chunky lee chong
Thats just what i needed to get me started!!
Just one more thing now i have finished that first part. after saving it can i go back to Luiges and pick up more jobs? Just say yes or no.
Many thanks for your help,now this game looks like fun!
See you later.
yellowcab biggrin.gif

yellowcab
  • yellowcab

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:46 PM

H'I chunky lee chong
Thats just what i needed to get me started!!
Just one more thing now i have finished that first part. after saving it can i go back to Luiges and pick up more jobs? Just say yes or no.
Many thanks for your help,now this game looks like fun!
See you later.
yellowcab biggrin.gif

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 June 2005 - 09:02 PM

Yeah, you can go back to Luigi's where he gives you a couple of new jobs.

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 10:27 PM

best advice is.. follow the on-screen instructions that you get immediately as you start the game (top-left hand corner of the screen), which displays every time you hear a noise (that resembles... i dunno, say a f*ed up bell tounge.gif). as you progress in the mission, more of these instructions come up and if you cannot drive and read then it may be better to stop and read them (take your time!!). keep alert and read what is said. you should do fine.

about faqs/walkthroughs, i just found them doing a google search using something like "gta3 walkthrough" as my search items.

good luck.

edit: ok read the rest of the thread and obviously it's been sorted out.
but this is still hopefully some good advice for anyone that will read this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users