Post a pic of your car here!

7,488 replies to this topic
Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

What I think Sivis is saying is that you're not someone who seems to take particular care (or pride) in your cars. You treat them like disposable razors. Take Burbs for example, he started off with not a particularly nice (no offense burb) truck but he's slowly turned it into something he can really be proud of.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

Please don't pretend you're "rallying" because you're not. You're just hammering old cars around unpaved and dirt roads. And not very well either.

It isn't so much a question of balls versus brains as running out of talent, skill or luck. But you're young so I guess that'll happen for a few more years before you see sense.

Also, it's a risk you take, sure, but you're either incompetent or far less adept at driving than you think you are. In, what, maybe 1000 hours of track driving, a number of amateur rallies, weekly fast road driving, half a dozen hillclimb days and around 10 years I've had a couple of offs and one proper crash in a car during what I would class as "fast recreational driving" but you're going through cars like they're bog rolls.

As someone who is partial to fast driving and, not to toot my own horn, very adept at it, I find your reckless behaviour baffling and don't think you deserve to be driving at all.
  • Moth, Marwin Moody and Sting4S like this

Gematria
  • Gematria

Don't Trust Anyone

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

Yeah, it strikes me that you're actually not a petrolhead at all but someone who just seems to enjoy wrecking older and sometimes rather nice, albeit cheap, cars.

How on earth am I not an entusiest? I spend 24 hours a day with cars

I work with cars, I race sometimes, when I'm free out of work I work with my own cars or out driving..

I have wrecked 3 cars, why? 

I love rallying, but i got more balls then brain.. I spend mornings and nights in the woods... And that since September..Ofcourse I'm gonna wreck a car once in a while..

I dont like dooing it, but its a risk i take..

What "nice cars" are you pointing at?

Ei Chris amazing collection, i ave 18 but i have just 1 car i like tu buy another, dude you spend a lot of money with garage or you have a big farm, one question is... you make some maintence in this cars?

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:42 AM

What I think Sivis is saying is that you're not someone who seems to take particular care (or pride) in your cars. You treat them like disposable razors. Take Burbs for example, he started off with not a particularly nice (no offense burb) truck but he's slowly turned it into something he can really be proud of.

Well, ofcourse I do take care of my cars, none of my cars that I crashed was on purpose. but there is good reason I choosed those cars for that perticular use.

(the SAAB is exeption)

The blue/grey 744GLE I had was a rusty car, it had a cracked windshield, the headliner was hanging, the cooling system was completly messed.. So I choosed to let that car have some fun untill it had enough.

My black Merc 500SEL, is all grinded down, waiting for paintjob, I got the motor out waiting for a replacing motor, and a gearbox.. Me and my friend have put alot of time in that car.

The white Volvo, there is a reason I han't even done a burnout in it once, it way to rare to take risk.

The red 900 Turbo will be tuned by a swedish company called Nordic Tuning, I will leave it for them in May.

I just don't tell you all about all the money and time I put in my cars, I rather show it when it's actually done..

Please don't pretend you're "rallying" because you're not. You're just hammering old cars around unpaved and dirt roads. And not very well either.

It isn't so much a question of balls versus brains as running out of talent, skill or luck. But you're young so I guess that'll happen for a few more years before you see sense.

Also, it's a risk you take, sure, but you're either incompetent or far less adept at driving than you think you are. In, what, maybe 1000 hours of track driving, a number of amateur rallies, weekly fast road driving, half a dozen hillclimb days and around 10 years I've had a couple of offs and one proper crash in a car during what I would class as "fast recreational driving" but you're going through cars like they're bog rolls.

As someone who is partial to fast driving and, not to toot my own horn, very adept at it, I find your reckless behaviour baffling and don't think you deserve to be driving at all.

You haven't seen me driving once.. But I'm not gonna argue with you. I will install the go pros and show you, then you can say what you want about it.

I have crashed two cars, and rolled one.

And reckless, well in my town we have to many speed cameras to be reckless. but well reckless? say what you want untill you have actually seen me driving. That in mind, I'm actually going to the UK this spring helping my friend buying a car, then I can show you how I actually drive instead of taking fast concutions.

Yeah, it strikes me that you're actually not a petrolhead at all but someone who just seems to enjoy wrecking older and sometimes rather nice, albeit cheap, cars.

How on earth am I not an entusiest? I spend 24 hours a day with cars

I work with cars, I race sometimes, when I'm free out of work I work with my own cars or out driving..

I have wrecked 3 cars, why? 

I love rallying, but i got more balls then brain.. I spend mornings and nights in the woods... And that since September..Ofcourse I'm gonna wreck a car once in a while..

I dont like dooing it, but its a risk i take..

What "nice cars" are you pointing at?

Ei Chris amazing collection, i ave 18 but i have just 1 car i like tu buy another, dude you spend a lot of money with garage or you have a big farm, one question is... you make some maintence in this cars?

Thanks man, well I have a tyreshop together with a few friends where I keep the cars I'm working on.  but i keep 3 cars there, the 500SEL, white Volvo, Blue SAAB.

I keep the dark blue SAAB (with snow on in the picture), the Volvo V50 and the Merc 200(when it's not impounded) outside my house aswell will the red Volvo

The rest I keep on my neighburs truckoffice! only the cars at my place are full insured, taxed and registred

the other cars only have a "standstill" insurence, meaning if it's stolen, or someone breaked in to it the insuence cover.. but it's not legal to drive on public roads.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

Well, ofcourse I do take care of my cars, none of my cars that I crashed was on purpose. but there is good reason I choosed those cars for that perticular use.

(the SAAB is exeption)

The blue/grey 744GLE I had was a rusty car, it had a cracked windshield, the headliner was hanging, the cooling system was completly messed.. So I choosed to let that car have some fun untill it had enough.

My black Merc 500SEL, is all grinded down, waiting for paintjob, I got the motor out waiting for a replacing motor, and a gearbox.. Me and my friend have put alot of time in that car.

The white Volvo, there is a reason I han't even done a burnout in it once, it way to rare to take risk.

The red 900 Turbo will be tuned by a swedish company called Nordic Tuning, I will leave it for them in May.

I just don't tell you all about all the money and time I put in my cars, I rather show it when it's actually done..

I'd be willing to bet that most of us would find that infinitely more interesting than seeing whatever crappy sh*tbox you've dug out of the trash that week. Can you post some pictures of the work in progress of those cars? Or are you too far away/not convenient for you/don't have a camera/won't see the cars for X amount of time/you will show us in a few weeks?

• epoxi, Moth and Marwin Moody like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:14 AM

Last time I checked, rolling a car counted as crashing it.

And reckless, well in my town we have to many speed cameras to be reckless. but well reckless? say what you want untill you have actually seen me driving.

Na, I'd much rather just make a judgement on the evidence available to me than wait around forever for one of your mythical "proofs".

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:36 AM

Well sort of it is a bit different unless the roll is really bad the car is usually still Drivable after most crashes the vehicle is totaled and crashes aren't necessarily his fault or even the roll

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:02 AM

Well sort of it is a bit different unless the roll is really bad the car is usually still Drivable after most crashes the vehicle is totaled and crashes aren't necessarily his fault or even the roll

No, a roll is a crash. If you tell your insurance company you rolled you car, it will be counted as an accident.
After most crashes, the vehicle is still drivable. Most accidents are very minor.
I struggle to think of a common set of circumstances where someone can roll a car driving alone on a dirt road and it not be entirely their fault.

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

My new ride, eat your heart out Franklin :)

1622592_10152310079715815_1590223047_n.j

• BuyMeTheMoon, iiGh0STt and RedBull FM like this

Wug
  • Wug

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:05 AM

My new ride, eat your heart out Franklin :)

1622592_10152310079715815_1590223047_n.j

That thing looks beast. What year is it?

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:01 AM

It's a 2013

Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:26 PM

More pics maybe? And if possible your gtaforums username written on a piece of paper and put on the car? I don't know, it just seems like a random pic from internet to me. 

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:09 PM

It's pulled off Facebook based on the URI format, whether that says anything or not.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

Got anymore pics of the car?

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

The license plate reads McCord's. Found them on facebook. 395784_344128639000795_1015404268_n.jpg?

As you can see, those are the same plates. Seems odd to have only a picture of your car with dealer plates?

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by Drewster327, 28 February 2014 - 06:25 PM.

LOL, no one believes that it's actually my car? What do you need, my license registration and proof of insurance? BTW the pics are from my facebook photo album of my new car. More proof, there, back window is the temporary licence plate thingy

1800433_10152310079875815_198148662_n.jp

• RedBull FM likes this

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:27 PM Edited by Outcast, 28 February 2014 - 06:28 PM.

Well we've had our fair share of idiots coming in here claiming they own such and such and so far the majority have been called out on their bullsh*t, so please forgive our skepticism and humour us when we ask for proof. I hope you understand.

It'd help if you could post more pictures of the car in different places other than the dealer parking lot.

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:31 PM Edited by Drewster327, 28 February 2014 - 06:39 PM.

LOL, that's not the dealer parking lot, look close, and I've only had it for 5 days now, haven't even had my own alone time with the car yet, working too much, but I find this very flattering, I wouldn't believe me either, infact I still don't believe its my car

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

Regardless, you get my point. 

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:42 PM Edited by Drewster327, 28 February 2014 - 06:44 PM.

Okay, here you go skeptics, my charger, next to my truck, in my garage :D. FYI if you think my earlier photos were too "professional" looking, it's because I have a Canon 60DIMG_2618_zps522959b0.jpg

• epoxi and RedBull FM like this

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:01 PM Edited by Outcast, 28 February 2014 - 07:01 PM.

Nice, good stuff. Is it brand new or used? I see you got the V8?

Any pics of the interior?

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:29 PM Edited by Drewster327, 28 February 2014 - 08:48 PM.

Brand new 2013 the last 13 they had on the lot fully loaded r/t max and you gotta have that V8 HEMI!

Here's a couple of the interior, had to have that Red Leather interior and take it back to the 60's

1619546_10152310079890815_804708616_n.jp1780878_10152310079915815_1189591583_n.j

• epoxi and RedBull FM like this

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:18 PM

I've never seen anything by the Chrysler group have an interior that nice.

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:36 AM

Ya, Dodge / Chrysler really upped their game with the interior of the Charger, so much nicer than the Challenger interior, it's roomy spacious and really just luxury

Illousion
  • Illousion

Over the hills and far away

• The Connection

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:46 AM

Fine Charger man. Diggin the color combo.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:59 AM

Ya, Dodge / Chrysler really upped their game with the interior of the Charger, so much nicer than the Challenger interior, it's roomy spacious and really just luxury

I don't really know if that qualifies as luxury. It's a nice interior but it's pretty on par with most cars at a similar price range. I may be biased as I'm not a big fan of ostentatious colours, inside or out. 

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

Atleast for me it's pretty luxurious. Nicest car i've ever owned or anyone in my family has ever owned

Carlover325
  • Carlover325

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:34 AM

I don't really know if that qualifies as luxury. It's a nice interior but it's pretty on par with most cars at a similar price range. I may be biased as I'm not a big fan of ostentatious colours, inside or out. 

Considering you own a Bentley, Audi A8, and Mercedes S-Class, I don't think anything else will be considered luxury to you, lol.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:40 AM

Considering you own a Bentley, Audi A8, and Mercedes S-Class, I don't think anything else will be considered luxury to you, lol.

Be that as it may, I still have the common sense not to judge cars against my own. I regularly ride in cars such as the Toyota Wish and Camry (they make up the majority of the taxis over here) and a well equipped Camry is pretty damn luxurious for it's price bracket, especially compared to similarly priced American cars. 

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:53 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 02 March 2014 - 10:21 AM.

mmmm... so much mopar. I likey.

here is my 2011 dodge ram 1500 laramie. I posted it once in the GTAO section in an attempt to match it with an in game truck.
AeGnav5.jpg?1  yfgjlb4.jpg?1

Brand new 2013 the last 13 they had on the lot fully loaded r/t max and you gotta have that V8 HEMI!

Here's a couple of the interior, had to have that Red Leather interior and take it back to the 60's

dude that interior is sick. Makes my buddies challenger look dull, and he went all out with every option they had. Every day I drive by the dealer, I think of trading my truck in.

• epoxi likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users