Photo

Post a pic of your car here!

7,116 replies to this topic
Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Outcast @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 13:47)
QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 20:40)
QUOTE (Outcast @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 12:14)
@Chris: stfu

No i will not.

Look, I've been doing my darndest to ignore you because you're an insufferable little sh*t. I would highly appreciate it if you would do the same. Obviously nothing anyone has said to you here has penetrated that thick skull of yours so please just allow me to spend my time here without having to respond to any of your posts. Before you go ahead and get the wrong idea (as you doubtless will), I'm saying stay the f*ck out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. Simple.

All i said was that i had the same question as Sup3rman
i'm trying to be nice, but you keep bringing my bad side out.

You say i'm a insufferable little sh*t, still you're beeing imature, saying bad things about me here on the forums, instead of acting like the adult you seem to think you are, and send me a private message instead of writing bad things here. and make the whole forum hate one guy, that is trying to fit in..

I guess you was that kid at school, that didn't fit in, you where bullied maybe? and now you try to put all your hate on me. i don't know ofcourse i'm just speculating..

I realy wonder how much of that you would dare to say to me in real life.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Look at his little spots!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 16:34)

It's comments like this that leave me convinced you are actually in your mid teens and therefore not old enough to drive. Playing the Internet hard-man is solely the preserve of hormonal teenagers or knuckle-dragging cretins.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 15:41)

It's comments like this that leave me convinced you are actually in your mid teens and therefore not old enough to drive. Playing the Internet hard-man is solely the preserve of hormonal teenagers or knuckle-dragging cretins.

So? if i where 15-16 years old, just because i cant have a license in those years i still can drive car.. Maybe i dont have a license, what would make you so sure i wouldn't have a car? wink.gif

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 16:51)

So? if i where 15-16 years old, just because i cant have a license in those years i still can drive car.. Maybe i dont have a license, what would make you so sure i wouldn't have a car? wink.gif

Well, the fact you've posted numerous times about your drives and jaunts, plus I question how you could procure such a range and array of vehicles without being legally entitled to drive them. But all you are doing is throwing more fuel on the fire...

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 16:45)
QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 16:51)

Well, the fact you've posted numerous times about your drives and jaunts, plus I question how you could procure such a range and array of vehicles without being legally entitled to drive them. But all you are doing is throwing more fuel on the fire...

I said "if i where 15-16"

I had my first car when i was 13, and i was aloud to drive that where ever i want to, as long its not on a public road.

I belive the same law is in the most countrys...

Pavlov
  • Pavlov

For your eyes only

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:11 PM

Chris you were born in 1995...

Lurch
  • Lurch

Yeah...pretty much.

• The Connection
  • NATO
  • Best Contributor [Vehicles] 2012

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 12:56)
I had my first car when i was 13, and i was aloud to drive that where ever i want to,  as long its not on a public road.

Doesn't sound like you'd have too many places to drive it. Fields and dirt/gravel roads/driveways sounds like it's about it.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (Lurch @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 17:13)
I had my first car when i was 13, and i was aloud to drive that where ever i want to,  as long its not on a public road.

Doesn't sound like you'd have too many places to drive it. Fields and dirt/gravel roads/driveways sounds like it's about it.

Na, not realy confused.gif not in stockholm anyways.

Pavlov: yeah.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 17:56)
I said "if i where 15-16"

Why even court that suggestion though? Surely you can see if that if you start making arguments from the perspective of hypothetically claiming you're younger than you've previously claimed to be, it a) means we can call bullsh*t on most of what you've said, even that of it which might be true and b) basically overtly supports the point I was making? I mean, given your current position and what conversations you've had in this subforum before, I struggle to see how any sentient human on whom doubts had been cast regarding their authenticity and truthfulness would basically provide tacit agreement to the notion that they're a liar.

Pavlov
  • Pavlov

For your eyes only

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 18:27)

CJ, that bridge just accross giving on Palsund street that leads to the golf course looks like a perfect place to practice driving without license moto_whistle.gif ?

GeorgieNJ
  • GeorgieNJ

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:39 PM Edited by GeorgieNJ, 16 July 2013 - 10:42 PM.

Thought i'd post some last pics of my Merc before recent accident. Installed missing fog light, also decided to change my grille to Avantgarde one.

user posted image

user posted image

Then last week some guy didn't yield the right of way to me and i crashed into him doing 25-30 mph. Now i'm waiting for his insurance to estimate damage.

user posted image

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:14 PM

That sucks, I hear driving in Eastern Europe is like playing roulette. For what it's worth, the grille looks/looked great.

Burbalade
  • Burbalade

Ebay Wizard

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 16:45)

I haven't been around here much lately, but after reading his posts I'm convinced he's just posting all of the cars owned by his extended family and/or friends and claiming them to be his own.

Did he ever actually provide any proof like Outcast did?

@GeorgieNJ
Looks like just the hood, bumper, fender, headlight, and door, right? Looks like the grill can be salvaged and reused on a new hood.

GeorgieNJ
  • GeorgieNJ

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:47 PM Edited by GeorgieNJ, 16 July 2013 - 11:51 PM.

QUOTE (epoxi @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 23:14)
That sucks, I hear driving in Eastern Europe is like playing roulette. For what it's worth, the grille looks/looked great.

Yeah, driving culture is no good here, I had 3 not at fault accidents in last 9 months, this one is the worst though.

@Burbalade
Yep, bumper, bumper support, headlight, fender, fog light need complete replacements and hood, door need repair/painting.
Apart from everything above, washer fluid reservoir is leaking, aux fans are acting up, but the most serious problem is that somehow I've got tranny fluid in my cooling system confused.gif guess there's a crack in the radiator.

Meno
  • Meno

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:05 AM

Oh man, havent been here in ages. Anyway, a bad pic of something I just purchased a while back.

user posted image

A damn beast it is. 1.7 in there, with mind boggling 81 horses stock!
And was 700 euros. Worked like a charm for past 2 months. About to buy some 13 inch minilites or somethin' for it soon to make it look more like this: http://i69.servimg.c...77/volvo110.jpg

inlove.gif

Lurch
  • Lurch

Yeah...pretty much.

• The Connection
  • NATO
  • Best Contributor [Vehicles] 2012

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:53 AM

At least it's RWD so you can have a bit of fun with it. There was an ae86 at the last drift event with a 1 barrel 4ac making similar power and he still had a blast hooning it. Gravel and wet/slick roads will be your friend with that car.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:56 AM Edited by Chris CJ Jakobsson, 17 July 2013 - 02:37 AM.

QUOTE (Pavlov @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 21:25)
QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 18:27)

CJ, that bridge just accross giving on Palsund street that leads to the golf course looks like a perfect place to practice driving without license moto_whistle.gif ?

hmm, are you looking on Google maps or something? I assume you mean Pålsundsvägen? smile.gif and no, i dont drive on those ways, there are way to many idiots driving way to dangerosly there, i drove there like a half a year ago, and almost hit a guy on a bike. (in a curve). there have been alots of accident on that whole road mostly because of bikers, i belive that road was voted the most dangerous road in Sweden, they put some sort of gravel mixed in the asphalt, i dont know exactly what that mean but yeah... That road is gorgeous though smile.gif

QUOTE (Burbalade @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 23:16)
he's just posting all of the cars owned by his extended family and/or friends and claiming them to be his own.

Yeah, sure, lets say i did that.

QUOTE (Burbalade @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 23:16)
Did he ever actually provide any proof like Outcast did?

You can ask me you know wink.gif And no i didn't, I just dont simply go to the garage just like that for no reason.
I go there when i want to switch car for a while, since i only drive one car at the time, (only keeping one registred at the time! much cheaper that way). or when i want to work on the cars since i got all the tools there, and the main lift

If i go to the garage at some point i will take a few shots. and hope full
y when i do, you wont call it fake or something.

Burbalade
  • Burbalade

Ebay Wizard

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:27 AM

So you revoke your current registration, cancel your insurance, pay registration on another car and insure it, every time you feel like driving a different car?

This is why no one believes you. The deeper you go the less believable it all becomes.

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:55 AM Edited by Outcast, 17 July 2013 - 04:00 AM.

instead of acting like the adult you seem to think you are, and send me a private message instead of writing bad things here. and make the whole forum hate one guy, that is trying to fit in..

Don't deny I haven't sent you PMs. I have but nothing gets past that dense skull of yours so I've given up trying to reason with you one on one.

I guess you was that kid at school, that didn't fit in, you where bullied maybe? and now you try to put all your hate on me. i don't know ofcourse i'm just speculating..

You could not be more wrong, I was actually in the popular clique. By my senior year I was top dog in High School. I have the yearbooks to prove it too.

I would say it all to your face if I could. I've been in plenty of fights in my time. I have a crooked nose after I broke it in a fight outside a club in Mayfair. My right wrist has also been broken several times. That's not to say I would actually hurt you physically, but you probably would punch me right in the face. No, I would bring all my resources and connections to bear and I would destroy you in court.

user posted image
That's roughly 30,000USD I have just lying around in my office. It's my walking around money. Just to show you I'm not bullsh*tting about my available resources.

EDIT: You say you will take pictures the next time you go to your garage. You promised to take pictures after you got back from camping which was about a week ago. Hell, you promise to take pictures all the time but ones you actually do take don't answer any of our questions. I have a sneaking suspicion that Burbs is right on the money. I don't doubt the sh*tty ass Volvo is yours, but I think the V50 belongs to your parents. All the other cars you say you own, I don't think they're yours at all. You just have access to them through extended family and friends, as Burb said.

Burbalade
  • Burbalade

Ebay Wizard

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:16 AM

Is that my prize money if it turns out I'm right?

Carlover325
  • Carlover325

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 18:56)
I go there when i want to switch car for a while, since i only drive one car at the time, (only keeping one registred at the time! much cheaper that way).

Vehicle registration doesn't work that way. You can't just cancel it and reinstate it whenever you like. Not to mention that you have admitted to having no less than 3 of your supposed vehicles on the road in the last week or so, the Volvo 740, Volvo estate, and Audi estate.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:10 AM Edited by sivispacem, 17 July 2013 - 07:13 AM.

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 02:56)
and no, i dont drive on those ways

So now you're admitting you don't have a license to drive on the road?

I find it pretty unfathomable that you haven't been to your own garage in the three months this debacle has been going on.

Burbalade
  • Burbalade

Ebay Wizard

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

So he's got 15 cars, all across town where he can't access them, no license, doesn't drive on public roads, and revokes/reregisters his cars to stay legal every time he drives a different car.

My shop is so crowded I can't even use it. But in the past two months alone I've been there five or six times looking for tools, picking up a compressor, picking up plywood, etc.

Sup3rman
  • Sup3rman

Legen- wait for it -dary

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:58 AM

I think the guy has learned his lesson here...considering how many of you have wrote here about his stupid car tales or whatever you call them. Anyway, how about we ignore they guy just, so you wouldnt spam this topic? Let him bring proof or whatever, if he can't then take his permission to post here away if its possible.

E: Oh and Seb, why you have so much cash just laying around? Why not put it on an account?

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (Outcast @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 03:55)
but I think the V50 belongs to your parents. All the other cars you say you own, I don't think they're yours at all. You just have access to them through extended family and friends, as Burb said.

Ok, The only people in my family owning cars is my oncle that owns a M3 4-door, Golf GTI and a XC90

My reletives on my fathers side all live in stockholm, i belive none of them have a car, i belive my grandpa owns a Hyundai, i mett him like 5 years ago last time. My brother i belive got a VW Passat.. My sister just got a kid, so i asume she'll get a car
But thats pretty much it.

So no.

QUOTE (Carlover325 @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 05:59)
Vehicle registration doesn't work that way.  You can't just cancel it and reinstate it whenever you like.  Not to mention that you have admitted to having no less than 3 of your supposed vehicles on the road in the last week or so, the Volvo 740, Volvo estate, and Audi estate.

Well, ofcourse i dont do it like every week.. maybe like 3 month apart, there is lots of people i know dooing this.
Well. yeah, the ain't registred. my friend is gonna tow it to the garage. at some point, who the hell knows when

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 07:10)
QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 02:56)
and no, i dont drive on those ways

So now you're admitting you don't have a license to drive on the road?

I find it pretty unfathomable that you haven't been to your own garage in the three months this debacle has been going on.

If you read that post closely, i said cause i dont want to, since there are way to many accidents on that road. and no i didnt ever admit that i don't got a license ..

Ok ok, let's call me a liar, don't belive me, as i have said before i realy don't care if you don't belive me...

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

It obviously bothers you a great deal as you seem to spend a lot of time inventing reasons why you can't justify what you've said, which would be far better spent just demonstrating we were wrong. Unless we aren't of course. Which is why your "what does it matter if I'm 15" comments are so telling. No rational human being owns a dozen cars he hasn't seen in six months unless he is a very wealthy collector. It just isn't believable so you might as well just 'fess up. Because you've clearly got access to a couple of them to be taking pictures, so why none from the driver's seat? Given you've invented a metric f*ckton of bullsh*t to explain why you can't take pictures of your cars you seem to, well, take quite a lot of pictures of them.

Give it a rest.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

Well, i just don't see a reason why one would lie to YOU ALL, and

Last time at the garage was like 1,5 months ago.. its like an hour way to Stockholm, when in Stockholm, there are way to many traffic jams
Im simply not going true that for just a few picture, to proove to you i'm not lying.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

• United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 14:45)
Well, i just don't see a reason why one would lie to YOU ALL.

Nor do I given that everyone gets found out eventually. Last one was Polish Trucker to my memory but there have been many others. Given that your contributions are even less believable than some of these I find your tenacity surprising. No matter, we will all just continue to dismiss your contributions as bullsh*t and lies until such a time as you demonstrate otherwise. Enjoy.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 15:03)
QUOTE (Chris CJ Jakobsson @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 14:45)
Well, i just don't see a reason why one would lie to YOU ALL.

Nor do I given that everyone gets found out eventually. Last one was Polish Trucker to my memory but there have been many others. Given that your contributions are even less believable than some of these I find your tenacity surprising. No matter, we will all just continue to dismiss your contributions as bullsh*t and lies until such a time as you demonstrate otherwise. Enjoy.

Ok. Do what you want.

MetalGrand
  • MetalGrand

Hail To The King

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:34 PM Edited by MetalGrand, 17 July 2013 - 09:41 PM.

QUOTE (Outcast @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 19:59)
I like pick ups a lot, probably cuz we don't really have them over here in Europe. Do you have any pics of the interior? I've always been curious about the the half doors in the back.

Here is a couple interior pics I just took

user posted image

user posted image

Bonus storage shot

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users