Quantcast

» «
Photo

Wrong disc inserted. Please insert the CD/DVD.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic
mewthree w/armor
  • mewthree w/armor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2005 - 06:32 PM Edited by mewthree w/armor, 10 June 2005 - 06:38 PM.

Hello, I have been receving this same error "Wrong disc inserted. Please insert the CD/DVD." on two different game disks. I know I have the DVD in the drive, no quesion about it. I have updated my Video Card Drivers and after an 8hr war finally have them working properly, and have not solved the problem. Any suggestions?

My Computer:
AMD Athlon 1800 at 1.5GHz
1GB PC2700 RAM
Radeon 9600 Graphics Card
Windows XP SP2
MSI Motherboard and DVD player

Neo-K 182
  • Neo-K 182

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 June 2005 - 07:38 PM

it's most likely a problem with your drive. try going into the hardware settings for your DVD drive and see if it's working alright.

mewthree w/armor
  • mewthree w/armor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2005 - 08:07 PM

Everything seems in right order there.

mewthree w/armor
  • mewthree w/armor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:00 PM Edited by mewthree w/armor, 11 June 2005 - 02:10 AM.

Went and got it, it worked. Now attempting to find out whats causing choppy graphics.

Official2k8
  • Official2k8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:01 PM

People please help me i've also got the problem Please isert the CD/DVD i have the orginal cd and when i nter it it says wrong disc entered i know its an old game but i realy want to play it and i need someone to explain a step by step guide how to use the patch and everything

Thank You

Official sad.gif

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (Official2k8 @ Mar 2 2008, 19:31)
People please help me i've also got the problem Please isert the CD/DVD i have the orginal cd and when i nter it it says wrong disc entered i know its an old game but i realy want to play it and i need someone to explain a step by step guide how to use the patch and everything

Just do what Sylent_Bob has suggested and you'll be fine. You only need to replace your original gta_sa.exe with the downloaded no-cd exe.

Official2k8
  • Official2k8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:49 PM

This application has failed to start because vorbisfule.dll was not found

girishb thats what it says when i replaced the GTA sa exe. file could you find me the right exe. file please if you could smile.gif

Much Appricieted

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (Official2k8 @ Mar 2 2008, 21:19)
girishb thats what it says when i replaced the GTA sa exe. file could you find me the right exe. file please if you could smile.gif

GTAF prohibits warez and a no-cd crack is warez. It's suggested only if you've a non-working legit copy of the game.
So, as far as the finding goes, I'm afraid you are on your own.

Official2k8
  • Official2k8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:01 PM

The thing is im not good with computers and what do you do with the other file you get with exe. girishb can you add me soo you explain to me well and den you can delete me if you want please i just want to play sa

Thanks

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (Official2k8 @ Mar 2 2008, 21:31)
The thing is im not good with computers and what do you do with the other file you get with exe. when i downloaded it off game copy world.......girishb can you add me soo you explain to me well and den you can delete me if you want please i just want to play sa

I won't be able to guide you in this case since I've never used the no-cd crack. So, I'm unaware of what other files you get with it and what to do with them.
The only thing I know is that you just need to replace the original gta_sa.exe with the one provided in the crack.

Official2k8
  • Official2k8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:15 PM

K ill try that thanks

Official2k8
  • Official2k8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:29 PM Edited by Official2k8, 02 March 2008 - 04:33 PM.

girishb when i get the cracked exe. file this is what is says im missing vorbisfile.dll but i open the rockstar games in program fils and vorbisfile is there

Please Help

Thanks you

[MenaceMovies]
  • [MenaceMovies]

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:53 PM

@ Official2k8: If your GTA San Andreas is illegal (if you didn't pay for it then it's illegal) then we cannot help you as it breaks the rules. Now, how about you get some small money togeather and go on down to your local game store and buy it?

Now stop posting stupid topics asking for help even though you got an answer!

Could a Moderator close this topic and if he continues ban him please?

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:00 PM Edited by Unlimited, 02 March 2008 - 10:04 PM.

QUOTE (Official2k8 @ Mar 2 2008, 12:29)
girishb when i get the cracked exe. file this is what is says im missing vorbisfile.dll but i open the rockstar games in program fils and vorbisfile is there

Please Help

Thanks you

What part of "We're not helping you" dont you understand?

You obviosley havent gotten the point so I'll explain it. You 2 topics in General Discussion were locked becasue you have illegaley obtained the game. In your case, downlaoding it off the internet and using a NO-CD crack. That is WAREZ. W, A, R, E, Z. Warez. He on GTA Forums we dont help people who have a illegal copy of the game. We all love our great friends at Rockstar and arn't gonna help people who are cheating them out of the money they should be owed for you to go buy the game. So thats why all your topics are being locked. If you go out and buy the game we will galdy help you, but untill then,
NO FOR HELP YOU!!

QUOTE (GTAF Rules)
No warez/piracy (linking to, requesting or discussion of illegally obtaining copyrighted material)

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

No warez. No one should be helping a bloke if it's clear he's using warez, either...

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users