Photo

Project Offset

No replies to this topic
Taxmod
  • Taxmod

ROAR!!!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2005 - 06:37 PM

The first project for Offset, this title is a first-person adventure/shooter set in an epic fantasy world. Players can choose their own character class and explore the vast land of medieval fantasy. Join clans to complete the mission-based objectives, as you play through the game alone, in co-op, in team-based objective play, and in deathmatch multiplayer. Leap upon the backs of dragons or command siege weapons in combat, much like modern online combat FPS games. Let your bow sing as it fires arrows upon enemies, then engage in brutal melee combat with your sword in this massive action game.

Source

This game has the best graphics I have ever seen in any game. I can't wait till it comes out. There is a site for this, right now this site is down. Here is the video, you can find a higher-res version at gametrailers.com. I hope they have this for the PS3 and the 360, right now it is for the PC. I will update when there is more information. There is only a video, no screens yet. The name of this game has not yet been announced.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users