Photo

Internet

4 replies to this topic
Drizz
  • Drizz

Satan.

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 03:54 PM

I have a question, will SA-MP need alot internet? I mean, how much Mb's will be downloaded while playing SA-MP like a hour?

Because for me, it is a big problem in MTA, cuz it sends alot of Mb's while im playing it and i have to pay alot for the internet.
And i know what im talking about, i compared my internet stats for 1th june and 2nd june. 1th, i played mta like 5h, 2nd i didnt play at all and there was a difference of 200 mb's downloaded between day 1 and day 2...

Will you be able to reduce the sending to the minimum?

Sobeit
  • Sobeit

mta ninja

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Drizz @ Jun 9 2005, 15:54)
I have a question, will SA-MP need alot internet? I mean, how much Mb's will be downloaded while playing SA-MP like a hour?

Because for me, it is a big problem in MTA, cuz it sends alot of Mb's while im playing it and i have to pay alot for the internet.
And i know what im talking about, i compared my internet stats for 1th june and 2nd june. 1th, i played mta like 5h, 2nd i didnt play at all and there was a difference of 200 mb's downloaded between day 1 and day 2...

Will you be able to reduce the sending to the minimum?

get a better isp....DSL, Cable something with unlimited band...

Hpz
  • Hpz

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 06:04 PM

take a isp without a limit

f34r
  • f34r

SA-MP Fan

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 06:53 PM

I suggest www.pipex.net if you are in the UK wink.gif

jacob.
  • jacob.

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 10:58 PM

MTA doesn't send MB's per second, no multiplayer game today does.

Lowering the rate at which packets are sent comes at a sacrifice of smoothness. There's always interpolation and server-side checking, but both are difficult techniques to master.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users