» «
Photo

Halo: The Siht Army

4 replies to this topic
disfunkxion
  • disfunkxion

Machine

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 12:06 PM Edited by Slick Willy, 09 June 2005 - 04:00 PM.

Hey, i have made a new machinima in Halo 2 with a couple of friends. The first episode is complete, and the seconde episode wil be recorded sometime this week. Please tell me what you think of it, and i am aware that the microphones are not the best but we have improved this for the next epsiode. Please check it out at -no advertising- . PS DivX is required to watch the video. Thanks

Slick Willy
  • Slick Willy

Grandpa

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:05 PM

The sh*t army?

Anyway please provide a direct link to the video as linking to sites such as yours is not allowed on the forums.

disfunkxion
  • disfunkxion

Machine

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (Slick Willy @ Jun 9 2005, 16:05)
The sh*t army?

Anyway please provide a direct link to the video as linking to sites such as yours is not allowed on the forums.

Yeah, the siht army, you will find out more if you stay tuned for more epiodes and it is siht, its not a typo. And sorry about the site link, i was not aware of the non-allowance of the site. The direct link is here and again you will need divx to watch it

SyphonPayne
  • SyphonPayne

E FOR EFFORT!!!

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:24 PM Edited by SyphonPayne, 09 June 2005 - 04:41 PM.

I thought it might be a typo for a cool name such as The Sith Army, but no I guess you're not that creative so you called it The Sh*t Army tounge.gif . This reminds me, I need to play Halo 2 on Xbox Live, I'm getting bored with KotOR, so I'm off.

BTW link doesn't work for me, WMP comes up with a file named "module" but it won't play.

disfunkxion
  • disfunkxion

Machine

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:05 PM

Argh! My host went down again! Here is my mirror.

http://xthost.info/disfunkxion/EP1.avi

Also it isnt Sh*t army, its a typo of sh*t, siht, which is not a typo... ithink... if you get what i mean, basically the new signings of the army are pretty crappy, so they are assigned to a sh*t section, but yes, funnily enough the army had a typo, so instead of the divison being the 'sith' army, its the siht army which is ironic because the people in the division are sh*t. I personally think its creative, but thats just me... and i wrote it... so tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users