Photo

warriors

10 replies to this topic
~Mister Vercetti~
  • ~Mister Vercetti~

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 02:19 PM

the movie is a f*cking classic.. lets home the game will live up to it, anybody got any news on it?

it'll be made by rockstar..

rahkstar2.gif

Dublo 7
  • Dublo 7

Trying Your Luck

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 02:40 PM

*senses a noob invasion*

I wasnt aware that there was a new GTA game out?

Vanillainy
  • Vanillainy

Fancy Clown.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 07 June 2005 - 03:21 PM

dublo_7 Posted on Jun 7 2005, 14:40

No read it properly it says rockstar are making a new game not gta.But anyways i havent seen to much about this game but some of the pics ive seen looks rubbish.
So can any one post some info?

Dublo 7
  • Dublo 7

Trying Your Luck

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (funkychunky @ Jun 7 2005, 23:21)
dublo_7 Posted on Jun 7 2005, 14:40

No read it properly it says rockstar are making a new game not gta.But anyways i havent seen to much about this game but some of the pics ive seen looks rubbish.
So can any one post some info?

I was being sarcastic dozingoff.gif

Com:Sense
  • Com:Sense

Do What

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 June 2005 - 03:46 PM

They supposedly shot Cyrus then they hid in a graveyard

pretty cool eh

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:46 AM Edited by GTA3Rockstar, 09 June 2005 - 04:51 AM.

They should some stuff on G4TV when they were at E3, it looks pretty cool but not something too excited for...

The Warriors
Just look around here for stuff, but nothing too much...

A battle of gigantic proportions is looming in the neon underground of New York City. The army of the night numbers 100,000 strong, and tonight they’re all after the "Warriors" -- a street gang wrongly accused of killing a rival gang leader. The Warriors must make their way from one end of New York to their turf on the other side of the city. All that stands between The Warriors and their survival are 20 miles and thousands of street gang members. The army of gangs owns the streets and there’s no turning back, The Warriors must fight for their lives and learn the meaning of loyalty as danger and uncertainty emerges from the city night.

Source - IGN.com

~Mister Vercetti~
  • ~Mister Vercetti~

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 06:10 AM

game sounds pretty f*ckin awsome.. hopefully after you beat all the missions like getting acrost town and such, you can take over neiborhoods, and do side missions and such..

Nate Baker1
  • Nate Baker1

Back...for a little

• Members

Searching is always fun smile.gif

http://www.gtaforums...t=0&hl=warriors

http://www.gtaforums...718&hl=warriors

http://www.gtaforums...351&hl=warriors

Slick Willy
  • Slick Willy

Grandpa

• Members

I saw the G4 segment too Freak, is it just me or does the G4 team seem a little... nerdier than the rest? I'm talkin beyond stereotypical here.

Anyway, this should be a great game as long as they keep the story from the movie in tact. I haven't done a lot of reading on it but if they do that and add some solid gameplay and above-par graphics then it could be a lot of fun.

Reactor.
  • Reactor.

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (GTA3Rockstar @ Jun 9 2005, 14:46)
A battle of gigantic proportions is looming in the neon underground of New York City. The army of the night numbers 100,000 strong, and tonight they�re all after the "Warriors" -- a street gang wrongly accused of killing a rival gang leader. The Warriors must make their way from one end of New York to their turf on the other side of the city. All that stands between The Warriors and their survival are 20 miles and thousands of street gang members. The army of gangs owns the streets and there�s no turning back, The Warriors must fight for their lives and learn the meaning of loyalty as danger and uncertainty emerges from the city night.

Sounds a lot like Streets of Rage.

Slick Willy
  • Slick Willy

Grandpa

• Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 03:55 PM

I hope you're not accusing Rockstar of stealing the idea, The Warriors is a classic film.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users