Photo

main.scm

8 replies to this topic
HKB
  • HKB

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 12:36 PM

oki... i have instaled GTA:LC but i don't want to complete all the missions again and somone told me that i had to edit this code:

CODE
0004: $masterlcdebug = 0

with this program:

Mission Builder 1.5

but it starts with decompleting all missions and then it stops at mission 36 and says:

data type / separator = 0

Whats wrong??

AdTec_224
  • AdTec_224

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2005 - 02:10 PM

you need the decompiled main.scm (text document) which you can download HERE open the main.scm.txt with BW's Mission Builder V1.5 and find:

CODE

:LabelLCSubInitDebugVariables
0004: $MASTERLCDEBUG = 0;; integer values  - Set to 1 for open city at start (ie. no story start), car spawn and extra abilities at start
0004: $MASTERLCEXTRAS1 = 1 ;; integer values  - Set to 1 for Building Warp, Extra Parked Cars and Airport Helicopters
0004: $MASTERLCPACKAGESCOMPLETED = 0 ;; integer values  - Set to 1 to have 100 hidden packages rewards
0004: $MASTERLCPARAMEDICCOMPLETED = 0 ;; integer values  - Set to 1 to have level 12 paramedic reward (infinite run)
0004: $MASTERLCVIGILANTECOMPLETED = 0 ;; integer values  - Set to 1 to have all vigilante rewards (bribes at hideout)
0004: $MASTERLCFIREFIGHTERCOMPLETED = 0 ;; integer values  - Set to 1 to have firefighter reward (flamethrower)
0051: return

Replace that bit of code with:

CODE

:LabelLCSubInitDebugVariables
0004: $MASTERLCDEBUG = 1;; integer values  - Set to 1 for open city at start (ie. no story start), car spawn and extra abilities at start
0004: $MASTERLCEXTRAS1 = 1 ;; integer values  - Set to 1 for Building Warp, Extra Parked Cars and Airport Helicopters
0004: $MASTERLCPACKAGESCOMPLETED = 1 ;; integer values  - Set to 1 to have 100 hidden packages rewards
0004: $MASTERLCPARAMEDICCOMPLETED = 1 ;; integer values  - Set to 1 to have level 12 paramedic reward (infinite run)
0004: $MASTERLCVIGILANTECOMPLETED = 1 ;; integer values  - Set to 1 to have all vigilante rewards (bribes at hideout)
0004: $MASTERLCFIREFIGHTERCOMPLETED = 1 ;; integer values  - Set to 1 to have firefighter reward (flamethrower)
0051: return

HKB
  • HKB

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:16 PM Edited by HKB, 06 June 2005 - 04:35 PM.

and how do i start the game then?? if i use start new game then everything is normal??

EDIT:

arrg... sorø... im just to used to code in notepad... it works fine... thanks...

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci Racing

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:32 PM

In future, please use a mroe appropriate title, just saying main.scm as the title means nothing. After reading the first post you could have made much more suitable usage of teh title and description options. Please do in future.

HKB
  • HKB

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:47 PM

i know... sorø...

when i edit the .scm file and play the game i get the x, y, z, cordinats in the bottom of the screen... how do i get it off??

AdTec_224
  • AdTec_224

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2005 - 05:26 PM

when i edit the .scm file and play the game i get the x, y, z, cordinats in the bottom of the screen... how do i get it off??

Find this line:

CODE
004F: create_thread ££LabelCoordsDisplay                         ;; Enable if you need coordinates display in DEBUG mode

And Replace it with

CODE
;;004F: create_thread ££LabelCoordsDisplay                         ;; Enable if you need coordinates display in DEBUG mode

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:25 PM

The coords display has been updated for the latest release. It's much less intrusive. This picture shows how it looks in the new package.

seevip
  • seevip

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 June 2005 - 10:27 PM

I have tried a few opened versions of GTA SA, and it never gives me the phone calls for Cesar, and CRASH,

can you guys please help in identifying or fixing problem , i want to either skip those missions and move on OR edit so they appear.

Is there any way to do this, because ive done 3 different open mods, and they all give same problem.?

Where do i edit to override or skip this mission and move onto next ones?

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection

Posted 16 June 2005 - 10:56 PM

The cellphone bug is fixed in the most recent version of my opened up mod (1.2a). Now I've just gotta find and fix the Ammunation glitch and it may be good to go.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users