» «
Photo

Action packed video Trailer!

2 replies to this topic
Mowaza
  • Mowaza

You eat my cookie...you die!

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2005 - 08:52 AM Edited by Mowaza, 13 June 2005 - 06:02 AM.

[REL | FINAL] (sorry i forgot to include this in the topic)

Hi folks

I have completed the video of Final Justice's official trailer as promised. This action packed video is set to the Destiny soundtrack by Syntax (yes the same one used for Driv3r's destiny trailer). It features a footage showing varoius cars in my upcoming Total Conversion for vice city. you can download it in either high quality 45 Meg quicktime or meduim quality 17 Meg quicktime from the main page of my site

Click here to download the videos

Watch the whole video because it has a bonus extended ending as opposed to the normal version i will release as the Intro video in my Mod. Please leave feedback here...enjoy!! biggrin.gif

EDIT:: This is not a stunt video. It just portrays the new vehicles in the mod with the music in the background. Stunts are some something everyone can perform in theor own way and i dont want to tell people that "this is the way it should be done" etc. Dont forget to leave some Feedback People happy.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

Blue prints is for pussys!

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:51 PM

it was coll but too bad u nevver did any stunts...

where did u find that bike sound?

Bernard Jazz
  • Bernard Jazz

Dud dats not gas, dats a chikn.

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 02:57 PM

that is ace.. the bike sound is just part of the sound track though, wouldn't think so since the video's perfectly synched with the music..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users