Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:41 PM
2. Go Edit > Fill and choose "color", then chose black.
3. Write some large text in white. For this tutorial, I wrote "Demarn" in 60 pt with the font Impact.
4. Go Layer > Rasterize > Type to the layer with the text on it.
5. Duplicate the text layer. Hide layer "text copy" by clicking on the eye to the left of it on the layers panel.
6. Click on the original text layer and goto Layer > Merge Visible.
7. Go Edit > Transform > 90 CW.
8. Go Filter >Stylize > Wind with the method "Wind" and the Direction "From the Right". Press Ctrl-F. Now, go Filter >Stylize > Wind except this time, use the Direction "From the Left". Press Ctrl-F
9. Go Edit Transform > 90 CCW. Repeat step 8 except DO NOT press Ctrl-F.
10. Go Filter > Distort > Ripple. Set it to medium and 100%.
11. Go Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation. Set it to the color you want.
12. Click on the text copy layer. Go Select > Load Selection and click ok. Go Select > Modify> Contract and contract by 2 pixels. Now go Edit > Fill and select color and in the selection with Black or any other color that you desire.
13. Now goto Select > Deselect and you're now done!
This should be your final image:
Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:53 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users