Quantcast

» «
Photo

Return To Castle Wolfenstein:Operation R.

4 replies to this topic
San Andreas Nut
  • San Andreas Nut

a.k.a. SAN

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 12:02 PM

hey i picked up Return To Castle Wolfenstein: Operation Resurrection today for $25 on ps2 at a second hand shop after a friend mentioned that they had cheap games in pridy good condition. i have never played a wolfenstein game & thought it might be good to try out when i got home i first went to gamespy.com & checked what score it got on ps2 a pitiful 2/5 lol. i was a little dissapointed, i played up to the 2nd level & thought it was pridy crap but oh well. anyone else got this game & what do u think of it?? blink.gif

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 June 2005 - 12:22 PM

I had the PC version and I loved it, it was a bit on the over exagerated side but it was good fun all the same.

The multiplayer was awesome, especially the Omaha Beach map inlove.gif

2/5 is an insult I'd have to give it a 4/5 because not only was the gameplay great but the graphics and level designs were awesome.

But remember the PC version always > the ps2 version

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 05 June 2005 - 05:26 PM

The game rocks inlove.gif, it is so damn addictive, I am still playing it. I have both the first and the second versions of the game.

The computer version is far better than the PlayStation 2 version as mentioned by Caponester. So get the computer version.

And about the rating, it should get a 4.6/5, not a measly 2/5.

Dalpura
  • Dalpura

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:59 PM

I've got the PC and Xbox version, and I had the PS2 version when I had my PS2. I f*cking love it. They were probably the cheapest games I've ever bought, and f*cking great fun in my opinion. I haven't played many games right through, but I played all three of those right to the end. The multiplayer was good fun too. As well at Wolfenstein:ET. Keep playing it, you might enjoy it more later on. You move onto getting zombies, nazi monsters, paratroopers dropping out of the sky at you, etc.

San Andreas Nut
  • San Andreas Nut

a.k.a. SAN

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:22 AM

2/5 is an insult I'd have to give it a 4/5 because not only was the gameplay great but the graphics and level designs were awesome.

And about the rating, it should get a 4.6/5, not a measly 2/5.

ye 2/5 was the ps2 score im sure the computer score was a lot better lol.

The multiplayer was awesome, especially the Omaha Beach map

they took the multiplayer out of the ps2 version!! cry.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users