Photo

Plan Of Attack

2 replies to this topic
Hooded
  • Hooded

Art Of Illusion

• Members

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:35 PM

Anybody checked it out or currently play it? I've been looking around the site while downloading it, it looks awesome.

Plan of Attack is all about gameplay. Strategic gameplay. Players are faced with important decisions each round that affect themselves and their team. What objective to attack, planning your defense, acquiring money or experience, bankrupting the enemy team, choosing your skill class, and planning your path to victory.

The great thing is it's more indepth than the counter strike, which will make it really fun and addicting.

Plan Of Attack

This mod's on it's way too the top.

Dalpura
  • Dalpura

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 04:19 AM

Woah, looks decent. Definitely got to check this one out, looks quite awesome. There's a few great HL2 mods floating around now, looks like there's another now. Cheers for sharing, I usually miss this sort of stuff. Downloading now.

Mafia Righthand_Man
  • Mafia Righthand_Man

Shuffle off.

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 04:26 AM

I've been playing for a month and it's quite a fun mod. It's similar to CS in a way except you have to capture 3 points in a map to win a round. You can also capture the enemy base which drains the team's bank account. biggrin.gif

The only thing I don't really like is how long it takes to recover accuracy after shooting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users