» «
Photo

Urgent request

2 replies to this topic
imthedefinitionofwhiteguy
  • imthedefinitionofwhiteguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:09 PM Edited by imthedefinitionofwhiteguy, 04 June 2005 - 01:08 PM.

edit: hey everyone. thanks for viewing. i got what i need from this request, so I'm closing the request for the hooker skin. however, if you're interested in the movie, I'll leave the screens up for everyone to look at and (hopefully) enjoy.

-Ben Smerglia
Writer, Director, Editor, Producer - Untitled Vice City Project

SCREENS:
Screen 1
Screen 2
Screen 3
Screen 4
Screen 5

P.S. For some reason, WMM blew up some of the captures. The final video will not look that mediocre, pinky swear.[/color]

Clown.
  • Clown.

Too Cool For An Avatar

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 10:37 AM

you cant just change the skin on the main character to become a hooker, you would also need to change the whole player model, which is a little more difficult.

the nearest thing i can think of is the candy suxx player model mod which is here

or you could use the cheat: ISTILLLIKEDRESSINGUP which cycles through all of the generic player models, utill you find the one you want (in your case the hooker). this is a lot easier than changing player models and modding bits of the game.

you would probably have been better posting in the mod forums though as this is more of a modification question. any way i hope this helps and by the way, the movie looks great.

imthedefinitionofwhiteguy
  • imthedefinitionofwhiteguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:35 PM Edited by imthedefinitionofwhiteguy, 04 June 2005 - 01:09 PM.

thanks for your help and support. really appreciate it. ill check out that cheat. my backup plan was to either use the candy suxx cheat or the mercedes cheat, but im afraid ppl would recognize them and get confused, but ill check that cheat out. thanks again.

edit: just tested it, works great!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users