Rockstar's new game is...!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
bossoma
  • bossoma

Aly

• Members

Posted 03 June 2005 - 05:47 PM

Rockstar Vancouver have revealed that a new game is under construction which should be unveiled at next years E3...

You will take the role of a student at a ultra-strict reform school called, ' Bulworth Academy'. You will stand up tp bullies, take on teachers and fight for the affection of girls.

Sounds pretty good to me, but do you think that this is a right move for Rockstar as many of their games are under-fire by parents saying that some of their video games, such as the GTA series and Manhunt, have been the cause for kids mudering others ? How are parents going to react to this ?

Posted by...Bossoma

rahkstar2.gif devil.gif

Demarn
  • Demarn

Don't forget to bring a banstick!

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 June 2005 - 05:58 PM

Search Next Time

Kippers
  • Kippers

Project 2501

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (bossoma @ Jun 3 2005, 17:47)
Rockstar Vancouver have revealed that a new game is under construction which should be unveiled at next years E3...

You will take the role of a student at a ultra-strict reform school called, ' Bulworth Academy'. You will stand up tp bullies, take on teachers and fight for the affection of girls.

Sounds pretty good to me, but do you think that this is a right move for Rockstar as many of their games are under-fire by parents saying that some of their video games, such as the GTA series and Manhunt, have been the cause for kids mudering others ? How are parents going to react to this ?

Posted by...Bossoma

rahkstar2.gif  devil.gif

i think that in the UK (don't know about anywhere else) That the game which is gunna be called 'Bully' by the way, Will probably get banned for obvious reasons. Like it might influence bullies more and such

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:17 PM

Since the other link was provided I'm going to close this. Seems cool though. Continue discussin in Trowser's topic. user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users