Photo

[Rel | F] Manta

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic
buchsi
  • buchsi

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:09 PM Edited by buchsi, 05 June 2005 - 07:35 PM.

X

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:25 PM

it's kinda too boxy or it looks like teh bath on wheels bored.gif
maybe add hardtop, wings and add some poly on teh enginehole?

Duders
  • Duders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 01:12 AM

The cuban hermes or hermes in general seems alot cooler IMO Yours is way too boxy and kind of plain-ish. Not a bad model though.

-duder

buchsi
  • buchsi

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 01:59 PM

its surely not boxy... the cuban hermes his quality is very bad.
The Manta is a lot cooler, much fun to drive, and vice city don´t got hotrods, so its a good addition in my opinion, download him and evaluate again. dozingoff.gif

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2005 - 05:45 PM

I tried it ingame and I'd have to agree with whats been said, it's pretty plain and lacking in detail and anything to make it a hot rod.

poohead
  • poohead

the gran poo-bah

• Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:51 PM

maybe make custom flames on the side as extras?

Duders
  • Duders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (buchsi @ Jun 2 2005, 13:59)
its surely not boxy... the cuban hermes his quality is very bad.
The Manta is a lot cooler, much fun to drive, and vice city don´t got hotrods, so its a good addition in my opinion, download him and evaluate again. dozingoff.gif

Not really. The cuban hermes loloks way more like a classic and the cuban hermes especially awesome with the flame job, flames from the muffler, and fun handling. I tried you can and so far it really lacks of detail and seems kinda boring.

-duder

buchsi
  • buchsi

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:14 AM

Its your opinion, I don´t like the cuban, because rockstars main cars are all ugly, If you know any about modeling, you know what I mean. I like my car the way he is, so go ahead if you want to loose your problems... and don´t you seen? My one has got a flaming mufflers too... sly.gif

JoaoBio
  • JoaoBio

Ubuntu Linux!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:21 PM

I told it before and i agree with everyone's opinion, don't take this as an insult but in game it looks really bad, the shape is bad, boxy, the textures aren't very nice, it lacks in details... overall the model should be redone... i think you should see more pics of hot rods...

buchsi
  • buchsi

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:34 PM

wtf? Show me any other vehicle in vice, that have more details like this!
And for vice, the textures are good enaught, I dont got photoshop, to make individual textures.
stfu dude.

sAdIsTiCmAcHiNe
  • sAdIsTiCmAcHiNe

Ronald Reagan

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:43 PM

Its just not good. It doesn't work as a model.

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:57 PM

Some people are so nice. I haven't tried it so I can't comment at the moment but maby you guys could be a little less harsh xmas.gif

Diesel
  • Diesel

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 03:26 PM

I thought they were being very nice actually. It was just honest criticism, but then buchsi said their criticisms were wrong, which I really don't understand how that works at all... I know it's painful having your hard work released to bad opinions, but take what people have said and learn from it or improve it. We're not out to get you.

ESMazter
  • ESMazter

http://www.erhan.es

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (buchsi @ Jun 4 2005, 15:34)
And for vice, the textures are good enaught, I dont got photoshop, to make individual textures.
stfu dude.

What's the problem?

It's really kinda boxy and the car looks overall a bit too flat.

Wenn du nicht Kritikfähig bist, brauchst du nicht posten oder sagst einfach, dass Kritik nicht erwünscht ist.

buchsi
  • buchsi

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:31 PM Edited by buchsi, 05 June 2005 - 07:48 PM.

you can be quite now, I hope you lost your angryness dozingoff.gif

@EZMaster: Du musst es ja wissen... nicht Kritikfähig??? Zeig mir einen hier, der was positives gesagt hat, ein bisschen Kritik und Verbesserungsvorschläge ist ja in Ordnung, aber jeder hier wiederholt die schon geposteten sachen (siehe deinen reply). Meinst du nicht, das mir dabei die Lust vergeht??? Denkst du ich mach mir die Mühe das ding zu releasen um nur dumme Kommentare hier zu kriegen? Leckt mich doch alle am A... Hintern mann... ihr müsst ihn ja nicht downloaden.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 05 June 2005 - 08:01 PM

dumme Kommentare hier zu kriegen

there was no stupid comments...
ppl blablaed what they think and how to improve your car but you against that

instead of pressing reply button and act like a baby you should work more on your manta
like I said add roof, wing and maybe flame texture

buchsi
  • buchsi

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:25 PM

I don´t work anymore on it, because you will not like it after that too.

I tried to make a roof, but there are some problems: the windscreen is to sharp, and the edges are not handling roof´s, the 2. Problem: after the 2 seats, there I must connect the top, its not fitting well too, but thats fixable, 3. Problem: The sides of the car are too broadly, its not looking very good. and the flames: alphas are not looking good on vice textures. I would make it, but I already know that you wont give me the enaugh thanks, and thats timewaste. Sorry.

ESMazter
  • ESMazter

http://www.erhan.es

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (buchsi @ Jun 5 2005, 20:31)
@EZMaster: Du musst es ja wissen... nicht Kritikfähig??? Zeig mir einen hier, der was positives gesagt hat, ein bisschen Kritik und Verbesserungsvorschläge ist ja in Ordnung, aber jeder hier wiederholt die schon geposteten sachen (siehe deinen reply). Meinst du nicht, das mir dabei die Lust vergeht??? Denkst du ich mach mir die Mühe das ding zu releasen um nur dumme Kommentare hier zu kriegen? Leckt mich doch alle am A... Hintern mann... ihr müsst ihn ja nicht downloaden.[/color][/font]

Nein Buchsi versteh es nicht falsch. Du hast recht! Einem vergeht sofort die Lust dadran, denn es kommt einem vor, als ob alle undankbar sind. Ein Problem der menschlichen Psyche ist, dass man seine eigenen Arbeiten gut findet. Das ist bei mir zB wenn ich versuche einen Style zu machen. Mir selber gefällt er vielleicht aber dem Rest nicht. Deswegen nehme ich mich anderen deren Kritik an.

Ich respektiere deine Arbeit, besonders den einen Pickup, den du mal bei GA und hier veröffentlicht hattest.
Was mir an deinen aktuellen Modellen nicht so ganz gefällt ist, dass sie sehr flach aussehen. Warum weiß ich auch nicht. Vielleicht liegt es an der Textur oder an der Form. Das gleiche war auch bei deinem Bus so. Ich hoffe du überarbeitest dein Model ggf. nochmal und hols dir vielleicht auch mal Tips von anderen LowPoly Modelern wie DieselGT oder Monitor.

tschau!

@ all: Sorry for the german language.

JoaoBio
  • JoaoBio

Ubuntu Linux!

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:43 PM Edited by JoaoBio, 06 June 2005 - 07:53 PM.

QUOTE (buchsi @ Jun 4 2005, 15:34)
stfu dude.

f*ck dude... what's wrong with you... If you can't accept a constructive criticism then don't post at all... After that i say, it's your choise if you want to finish or not... But if you want to improve it then make a 3d low poly engine come out of the hood, add two big mufflers in each side and improve the wheels of the car...

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci Racing

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:55 PM

I would just like to point out the fact that this is an english speaking board, let's keep it that way. Speaking in German only confuses people. For all I know you could be discussing warez or something else which could be a bannable offence. I'm sure your not but how would I know.

I missed this vehicle so I don't have an idea of what it was. As far as I can see from the thread was that people gave criticism as Diesel said. Siince you removed the contents of your first post and this thread has been dragged through bs i'll lock it up.

If you want it unlocking you will have to PM me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users