Photo

Cars kangaroo hopping?

4 replies to this topic
cabbage
  • cabbage

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:26 AM

Whenever i get in a car and start to drive the car starts kangaroo hopping for a couple of seconds then goes back to normal? what gives? confused.gif
help plez smile.gif

CubanJetMaX
  • CubanJetMaX

^Made by ME!^

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:37 PM

is this modded cars, or pre built in cars, cuz if they are modded, it could have something to do with a VC exclusive suspension setting being tuned wrong, if it is normal cars that havent been modded whatsoever, reinstall your VC game.

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:52 PM

Could also be down to updating the handling.cfg, but not the vehicles.col. Makes sure you have done both. If the car doesn't come with a col, make sure you read the readme completely in case it tells you to duplicate another cars col. If this don't sort it, then try re-installing the mod on a fresh GTA:VC copy, if not, then the cars f*cked.

If its normal as JetMax said, re-install, if this don't sort it, summin in your VC is f*cked tounge.gif . But still, if it goes normal after a few seconds, it ain't the end of the world is it? tounge.gif f*cking post wrappers!

RMT
  • RMT

Grr

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 01 June 2005 - 04:00 PM

I have the same problem. And this is with any install. Un-modded, modded and re-installed. I've never found why it happens, or a solution to it. But it disapears after a while of playing.

It can be seriously annoying on MTA.

cabbage
  • cabbage

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:16 AM

it wosnt with a modded car but ive reinstalled vc and now it works fine biggrin.gif weird hu? confused.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users