Photo

Saint Mark's Bistro

13 replies to this topic
NathanHenry
  • NathanHenry

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:16 AM

Now this topic is about the all famous Marco's Bistro located in Saint Mark's, Portland, Liberty City. Now as we all know Marco's Bistro is feature in GTA3, GTA:VC, and GTA:SA. And for those of you who do not know, Marco's Bistro is Forelli Family Mafia territory. Now in GTA3 it was in Saint Mark's for you to explore freely, it was just a building like any other with tables and a Bobcat plus a Sentinel. In GTA:VC it was feature in the cut scene with the Forelli's and the leader of the Forelli's "Sonny Forelli" in the office in Marco's Bistro(in GTA:VC it is not able to explore). Thanks to "silver007" this interior was created to explore the office in GTA:LC. in GTA:SA Marco's Bistro is where CJ goes to take out the Forelli's but this time Liberty City's Saint Mark's Bistro has been inhabited with "SNOW"(there was a full interior for this game, but no office?????) this topic is a discussion on your thoughts on Marco's Bistro or as some call it "Saint Mark's Bistro".

timmy2004
  • timmy2004

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:22 AM

EDIT: Whoops, never mind, I thought this was in Public Gang chat.

Dome Piece
  • Dome Piece

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 08:52 AM

Let me get this straight, you just want to talk about the restaurant ? - Dome Piece

Monoxide
  • Monoxide

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 09:51 AM

ok i beleive this belongs in SA chat, infact I beleive this dosent belong at all. confused.gif

Dalpura
  • Dalpura

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 10:20 AM

Hmm, you chose quite a tricky one for me didn't you? tounge.gif I'll move this to San Andreas - General Discussion, as we most recently see Saint Mark's in SA, and well, yeah. Moved.

Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱい

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2005 - 10:44 AM

hmm, Saint marks does a wonderful Salad and that chocolate cake of theirs, god that's one nice cake.

Reality: wtf are we meant to talk about?

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:53 AM

So how does the GTA:LC bistro work?
Do you just walk up to the front door and reappear inside a solid version of the office from VC? Is it just the office or did someone create some more of the bistro?

If so, how does it compare to the SA version?

The thing that annoyed with with the SA version was that even though the interior was inside the exterior (and you could see through the windows) the outside door did not match up with the inside.

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 June 2005 - 10:43 PM

What GTA:3 are you playing?
You cannot go inside the St. Marks Bistro in GTA:3...
You can only explore the outside of the resteraunt...

And in San Andreas there was NOT full interior!
You could explore SOME of the St. Marks Bistro...
It had doors you could not go through...
So it could be in there but not shown in the game...

Black Sabre Driver
  • Black Sabre Driver

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 10:59 PM

Someone who knows about programming and such... would it have been a big task to make all of portland solid? cause that would have been good..

Smiley X
  • Smiley X

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2005 - 02:08 PM

wow this topic is awesome not think before u start a topic on such a stupid thing u peanut

Smiley X
  • Smiley X

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2005 - 02:09 PM

wow this topic is awesome not think before u start a topic on such a stupid thing u peanut

NathanHenry
  • NathanHenry

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 03:28 AM

To let you know this topic "Saint Mark's Bistro" is a discussion about Marco's Bistro in Portland. as you can tell from GTA3, GTA:VC, and GTA:SA, Saint Mark's Bistro is a very popular place in all of GTA. It has it's own Mafia Gang "The Foreilli's" and it has two interiors(the office of Sonny Forelli and the whole place with the dinning room and kitchen and cash registar). This is why I started this topic.

jonconnor
  • jonconnor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:32 PM

What I'm not getting here is what is there to 'discuss' about the bistro? that's like making a topic about "Denise's style of dress...discuss."

Oh, maybe the topic creator is just extremely bored... blink.gif

Tongue of Colicab
  • Tongue of Colicab

629>1506

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE ([email protected] @ Jun 5 2005, 22:28)
To let you know this topic "Saint Mark's Bistro" is a discussion about Marco's Bistro in Portland. as you can tell from GTA3, GTA:VC, and GTA:SA, Saint Mark's Bistro is a very popular place in all of GTA. It has it's own Mafia Gang "The Foreilli's" and it has two interiors(the office of Sonny Forelli and the whole place with the dinning room and kitchen and cash registar). This is why I started this topic.

Most topics have a question to ask, or something to point out, or something you want to discuss. Your post says little, if anything, about what you want.

"Did you notice how Marco's Bistro is mentioned in all 3 games?!? Why is that? What is the significance?"

Is that what your thinking? If so, its just because in GTA3 its part of a mission. In Vice, its the place that R* said the Forellis hung out, and Tommy's boss is a Forelli. In SanAn, everyone wanted to go back to another city, so R* threw that in to decide if its a good idea.

Or at least, thats what I think.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users