Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

37 replies to this topic
yngve
  • yngve

Jävla Hårdrock.

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (dublo_7 @ Jun 4 2005, 17:35)
The only real thing I disliked about Wind Waker was all the f*cking sailing you had to do.

Totally agree with you there. Can't understand why you only could warp to certian islands with the warp-song. Would have made more sense if you could warp to any given island.

DidierSucks
  • DidierSucks

Prophet of Trashcat

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (yngve @ Jun 4 2005, 08:30)
QUOTE (dublo_7 @ Jun 4 2005, 17:35)
The only real thing I disliked about Wind Waker was all the f*cking sailing you had to do.

Totally agree with you there. Can't understand why you only could warp to certian islands with the warp-song. Would have made more sense if you could warp to any given island.

I find that very frustrating, because once I found it, it was didn't help too much, except in instances where I had to cover huge distances (Outset to Forest Haven).

The bit where they mentioned that atmospheric conditions only permit cyclones to drop you on nine different islands was odd, because a cyclone could form to pick you up from any island you wanted....

Goodfella.
  • Goodfella.

Your friendly neighborhood Goodfella

• The Precinct

Posted 04 June 2005 - 10:09 PM

I'll be inline waiting for this. The Zelda series are my favorite ever, something about them just helps me get back intouch with the wild imagination of my inner child, I hae no doubts that this game'll rock.

Goodfella.
  • Goodfella.

• The Precinct

Posted 04 June 2005 - 10:11 PM Edited by Goodfella., 04 June 2005 - 10:14 PM.

Crap.

Goodfella.
  • Goodfella.

• The Precinct

Posted 04 June 2005 - 10:12 PM

f*ck me, tripple post = new level of n00b.

PhyschoPotato
  • PhyschoPotato

fizzco potato

• The Precinct

Posted 05 June 2005 - 10:50 AM

This will be the second time I've bought a Gamecube just so I can play the latest Zelda game. Wind Waker was worth it though and Twilight Princess looks f*cking incredible. I can't wait.

reemah
  • reemah

runaway

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 04:57 AM

Hey, sorry for the bump, I was wondering who you think this girl is. Do you think it's the twilight princess? And do you think that the twilight princess is actually Zelda or a new girl? I sort of see a resemblance, but I don't know... She looks sort of different than Zelda, darker features etc. but then again, Link also looks a bit different in this game in some of the screenshots I've seen. What do you think?

yngve
  • yngve

Jävla Hårdrock.

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 10:00 AM

QUOTE (pirate_girl @ Jun 7 2005, 06:57)
Hey, sorry for the bump, I was wondering who you think this girl is. Do you think it's the twilight princess? And do you think that the twilight princess is actually Zelda or a new girl?

I think both your assumptions are right. I don't think any of that information has been released at this point, but it seems logical, at least to me.

And of course she would look different from previous games, as they are going for more 'adult'-styled graphics.

So I would say: That girl = The Twilight Princess = Zelda.

But then again, I have been wrong at least once before. wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users