Photo

View the Story Videos

4 replies to this topic
RhysieJ
  • RhysieJ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 07:37 PM

Yes i have completed all the GTAs so don't say to play it to view them, but i want to be able to view the mission briefing videos at my own leisure especially the Salvatore videos, is there a code or hack that can allow me to do this??? Please HELP

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:21 PM

As i said to you in the topic similar that you posted in the vice city section.

To the best of my knowledge no. I have never come across a program which allows you to view them at your own leisure. I have come across recorded intro movies and stuff i think that is your best bet for viewing them. To try and find them. Or to go through the game and record them as you go along.

Lagoon Bug
  • Lagoon Bug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 June 2005 - 02:14 PM Edited by Lagoon Bug, 10 June 2005 - 02:18 PM.

If they were plain video footage, I'm sure there would be a way. But instead, it's like the game is playing itself because the characters and surroundings are still the same 3-D graphics and polygons or whatever as the gameplay. I think some things about some of the "videos" can be different from time to time, such as the weather and if the vehicle you drove is seen at any time. And in Vice City there are different costumes you can wear and see in those scenes(as far as I know just starting that game). So during the "videos" you're still playing the game really.

Dude.
  • Dude.

they peed on my rug

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2005 - 04:20 PM

Somebody made a mod once that you play all the missions all the time. You could use that probly.

the dude abides

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2005 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Dude. @ Jun 16 2005, 11:20)
Somebody made a mod once that you play all the missions all the time. You could use that probly.

the dude abides

Are you referring to Timetwister? That would allow you to do that. I once was trying to make it to where you could trigger the ending credits, but some things were all screwed up with it because I didn't know enough about coding back then to make it work. To be honest, I probably still couldn't.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users