Photo

GAS Mod...PLEASE PLEASE respond.

10 replies to this topic
cion
  • cion

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:36 PM

Does ANYONE know where I can get a "WORKING" Gas meter mod for Vice City?

Everyone that I downloaded doesn't work...please, if anyone has one or knows where I can get one, I'd REAAAALLY appreciate it. I don't care if it has a speed meter or not as long as the gas meter works.

Thanks!!

Cion'
cool.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:48 PM

MOved to the modding forums

Modding>editing>misc

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2005 - 10:36 PM

"Working" gas meter mod? Where did you downlaod all those "non-working" gas meter mods from?

cion
  • cion

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Jun 1 2005, 22:36)
"Working" gas meter mod? Where did you downlaod all those "non-working" gas meter mods from?

You name the site, I probably was THERE!!

I downloaded it, and they didn't work. Either the gauge did and the pump didn't or the pump did and the gauge didn't.

Can you tell me where one is that works?... I looked at that link you have with that MEGA mod...but that's TOO much, somethings liable to go wrong in the game. I just want the gas meter, if it's possible.

Thanks for responding...
Cion'

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:30 PM

There are like four gas meter mods out there. And you'll have to start new game no matter what. And "MEGA" mods are still a regular kind of mod with stuff that works. Unless you call a "MEGA" mod like Myriad Islands or Liberty City or something.

cion
  • cion

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 June 2005 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Jun 2 2005, 19:30)
There are like four gas meter mods out there. And you'll have to start new game no matter what. And "MEGA" mods are still a regular kind of mod with stuff that works. Unless you call a "MEGA" mod like Myriad Islands or Liberty City or something.

I'm not worried about starting a new game, I just would like one that works properly. Well, a "MEGA" mod in my opinion is one that alters almost everything in the game. I mean, reading the things that's changed in the game seems so cool until you reach the "glitch" part of the .txt.

It's nothing more frustrating to get into a game with cool mods, and have it crash!

It seems as if you know where I can find a gas meter, or you might have a working one....can you tell me, or e-mail me one please? I'd SO appreciate it.

Thanks again for your response!

Cion'

Duders
  • Duders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2005 - 03:04 AM

Ok first just calm down. So which mod did you download? How did you install it? Were instructions followed?

-duder

cion
  • cion

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (duder6131 @ Jun 3 2005, 03:04)
Ok first just calm down. So which mod did you download? How did you install it? Were instructions followed?

-duder

Calm down?... oooooo kay, didn't find the relevance in that statement, but ok.

I downloaded a couple of gas tank mods. I don't remember the actual files, because I delete them once they don't work. Yes, I do follow the instructions to the very best of my know how "at least what ever comes with an english file".

It doesn't seem as if there are too many out there, but the few I tried they didn't work. I remember one in particular that I did like, but the pump didn't work when I pulled into the blip to refill.

cion
  • cion

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 June 2005 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Jun 1 2005, 22:36)

spaceeinstein, I added your All in One mod and so far it's GREAT!!!

I'm going to play this out and hope nothing crashes...great ideas added.

2 thumbs up buddy!

Cion'
cool.gif

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2005 - 01:07 AM

tounge.gif
My mod aren't meant to crash randomly without you expecting. I am able to complete the game 100% with my mod without the game crashing even once.

cion
  • cion

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Jun 4 2005, 01:07)
tounge.gif
My mod aren't meant to crash randomly without you expecting. I am able to complete the game 100% with my mod without the game crashing even once.

Yeah, I'm deep in the game now, and so far NO crashes! I love this...I have the gas tank and 2000 extra mods in one... biggrin.gif

GREAT JOB!

Cion'

PS: I hope you do convert this to San An when it's released! Peace.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users