» «
Photo

Another Noobish Question

4 replies to this topic
king surfer
  • king surfer

Omni-f*ck

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 08:25 PM Edited by king surfer, 30 May 2005 - 08:43 PM.

Ok im gettin really realy tired of asking all of these noobish questions and this will be the last one i promise. I bet its really simple but how do you create a new group for brushes to go into. E.G i downloaded some new brushes and i want to put them in their own specific group(you know like "wet media brushes" and all that crap.) So can you guys help me out? Oh im so ashamed blush.gif

Nate Baker1
  • Nate Baker1

Back...for a little

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 08:37 PM

Sorry I cant help yuo out with this but I do have a better idea, maybe pm one of the grafix experts here instead of making posts. Then not everyone has to see it.

Edit: Lay off the smilies too

PCJ.
  • PCJ.

Shaggy

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 11:13 PM

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but try this.

On the brush menu, press the arrow button, and then select preset manager. hold shift, and click on each of the brushes you want to add to this set. Once they are all selected, chose Save Set, and name it whatever you wish.

You have actually opened the brushset you downloaded haven't you? confused.gif

king surfer
  • king surfer

Omni-f*ck

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:19 AM Edited by king surfer, 31 May 2005 - 09:36 AM.

QUOTE (pcj1200 @ May 30 2005, 23:13)
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but try this.

On the brush menu, press the arrow button, and then select preset manager. hold shift, and click on each of the brushes you want to add to this set. Once they are all selected, chose Save Set, and name it whatever you wish.

You have actually opened the brushset you downloaded haven't you? confused.gif

yeah thanks m8 thats what i meant. the problem was that i was opening the new brushes into the default brushes folder and i could never find them all. but its all fine now thanks m8!
EDIT:Nope it doesn't work. I'll try phrasing the question differently instead. You know when you select your brush you can choose from different tabs that have different names:assorted brushes, wet media brushes etc. well how do you create tour own tab for brushes you have downloaded. for example i have downloaded some abstract brushes and i load them into photoshop. but now want a tab just for those brushes so i can always find them.

Nightmare13
  • Nightmare13

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 05:05 PM

Let see if you've saved the set and open up the drop down menu by clicking on the brush you should see a arrow pointing down or something over to the right, click it and the names should show up somewhere on the list. I would take a screenshot to show an example but for some reason my keyboard like f*cked up or something it like doesn't reconize the command anyway try that out ^. - Night

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users