Photo

Media Update!

34 replies to this topic
kyeman
  • kyeman

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 03:23 AM

I'll just correct what Outback said. We have a configuration file on the server that allows the admin to choose where the vehicles go. We call this the 'ini'. The recent ini's we've been testing with don't have any boats in, but they're not removed from the build. Boats and skimmers still operate fine.

njr1489
  • njr1489

MP5

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (kyeman @ Jun 6 2005, 03:23)
I'll just correct what Outback said. We have a configuration file on the server that allows the admin to choose where the vehicles go. We call this the 'ini'. The recent ini's we've been testing with don't have any boats in, but they're not removed from the build. Boats and skimmers still operate fine.

Thats great. Now it can be endless fun when cars change. Could the admin in the server also change the spawns?

njr1489
  • njr1489

MP5

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:41 PM

Thats great. Will the admin also be able to change the spawn selection? By that I mean change the coordinates, or remove the spawn in total.

Sobeit
  • Sobeit

mta ninja

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2005 - 09:00 PM

dont you think you should have mixed them for a beta test? tounge.gif

f34r
  • f34r

SA-MP Fan

• Members

Posted 06 June 2005 - 09:54 PM

Hehe good good Kyeman! Casnt wait to be playing in boats in the VC version as and when it is released smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users