Photo

Few mission thoughts.

5 replies to this topic
Castortroy82
  • Castortroy82

Spas-12

• Members

Posted 29 May 2005 - 05:55 AM

When you do the mission "Last Request" the one where salvatore, trys to set you up. Has anyone tried pushing the car to the crusher, just wondering if anything happens probably nothing, but just a thought. Also when you work for Donald Love, and you are to run-down Kenji on the top of the multi-park. Has anyone tried going to the level directly below his, and fire a rocket launcher at the ceiling hopefully hitting kenji from below?

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:14 AM

The "Last Request" mission was funny for me, because I was so busy avoiding other traffic to get to the van, I didnt read Maria's page and got in it! blush.gif

As for the Donald Love mission I dont think you can shoot underneath it, because the mission requires you to stay in the Cartel truck

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 29 May 2005 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (saintdave @ May 29 2005, 09:14)
The "Last Request" mission was funny for me, because I was so busy avoiding other traffic to get to the van, I didnt read Maria's page and got in it! blush.gif

As for the Donald Love mission I dont think you can shoot underneath it, because the mission requires you to stay in the Cartel truck

get to the van? dontgetit.gif is that just ps2 version? cause on pc it's a cheetah.
and the cartel mission: yeh, the cartel cruiser has to be seen by the yakuza for there to be witnesses that it was an assassination by the cartels (which it wasn't) otherwise you fail to do what the mission asks.

EnglishChocolate
  • EnglishChocolate

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 May 2005 - 01:26 PM

Hahaha thats exactly what happened to me SaintDave.... i was like gotta get to his car gotta get to his car and then when i got the page i didn't read it properly i only recognised that it was from Maria and so i though 'ok i will finish this mission first then go see what Maria wanted hahaha so i got in the car. I was just like "what the f*ck" cos i thought maybe the triads did something to it cos it was in triad area. I thought i had to go get it and the triads new where it was so put a bomb in it. So i didn't understand till i did the mission over and i read missy's message lol.

MartyVice30
  • MartyVice30

Made Man

• Members

Posted 29 May 2005 - 04:53 PM

for the mission were u kill kenji u will only fail the mission if the yakuza see u and if u were on the floor below they cant see u. the first time i did it i got out of the cartel vehicle right on the ramp to the top floor but they still couldnt see me but then i moved forward into view of the yakuza and then mission failed. I think it might work but then again ive never tried it

amh714
  • amh714

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:52 PM

but don't you have to be seen before you can kill kenji?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users