some questions

10 replies to this topic
ladderman
  • ladderman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:07 PM

hello

here is some questions that i have wondered about for some time now about GTA 3:-

1.on page 12 of the GTA-3 manual who is the guy dressed in green pointing gun in his left hand,and the guy in blue(side of head shaved)pointing a gun to his left and on the cover of the manual who is the guy right at the front(with glasses)reaching in his jacket for something and more importantly who are these guys in the game itself?

2.on "flashback FM"an advert for the radio says"all the songs you were tired of 20 years ago" so does this mean that GTA-3 is set in the year 2004(since scarface was made the year 1984),it would also explain why salvatore leone has aged since GTA-san andreas?

hope somebody can help.thank you

colin

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

In Prop Inc, party finds you!

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 May 2005 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (ladderman @ May 27 2005, 14:07)
1.on page 12 of the GTA-3 manual who is the guy dressed in green pointing gun in his left hand,and the guy in blue(side of head shaved)pointing a gun to his left and on the cover of the manual who is the guy right at the front(with glasses)reaching in his jacket for something and more importantly who are these guys in the game itself?

The man dressed in green is a member of the Uptown Yardies on Staunton Island. The partially-shaved man is a Triad, and the man reaching in his jacket is Donald Love.

2.on "flashback FM"an advert for the radio says"all the songs you were tired of 20 years ago" so does this mean that GTA-3 is set in the year 2004(since scarface was made the year 1984),it would also explain why salvatore leone has aged since GTA-san andreas?
It's believed that GTA3 takes place in 2001, which was present day when they were making the game. Perhaps, on Flashback, they rounded up from 16 years to get 20. And yes, it would explain Salvatore's aging since the events in San Andreas.

Cheers.

ladderman
  • ladderman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2005 - 07:48 AM

hello

thanks Bartleby for the info,but on the question of "the guy right at the front(with glasses)reaching in his jacket for something"i always thought he was part of one the mafia families(leone or forreli?).if as you say the guy in front is donald love,who is it that(on the poster now)who behind maria and el burro?sorry for the trouble.thank you

colin

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

In Prop Inc, party finds you!

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE (ladderman @ May 28 2005, 00:48)
if as you say the guy in front is donald love,who is it that(on the poster now)who behind maria and el burro?

I don't have the manual handy, so I'll take a guess. Do you mean this person? In which case, that is Ray Machowski, the crooked cop whom you work for on Staunton Island.

ladderman
  • ladderman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2005 - 12:53 PM

hello

thanks Bartleby but this isnt the guy,he is next right along from The man dressed in green is a member of the Uptown Yardies on Staunton Island(below the 3 in grand theft auto 3)not Toni Cipriani."the guy right at the front(with glasses)reaching in his jacket for something" he must be somebody important to be right at the front on the manual and poster.thank you

colin

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 28 May 2005 - 05:38 PM

user posted image

Is this the man you are looking for? If so, it's Donald Love.

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 May 2005 - 06:16 PM

He means this man

user posted image

I dont know who he is.

ladderman
  • ladderman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:41 AM

hello

yes chunk lee chong that is donald love,but it still does not answer who is that guy in fornt(thanks yeti!).mybe the guy in front is giving you your reward for 100% completion!?.thank you

colin

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 29 May 2005 - 10:27 AM

It could be one of the forellis?

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 29 May 2005 - 11:34 AM

i should know this but never tried to find out and can't really tell from the pic. who's the guy with the dark glasses and the oversized forehead to the left of Machowski. also, who are the three guys on the left of the pic behind the cartel guy (insert name here) and the guy behind maria to her left, and the gal in front of the yardie.. oh and the guy who's head is above him (courtney). can't see the guy behind the 'a' in 'auto'.. guessing that's luigi? mebbe this guy at the front is luigi. i really don't know because i never needed to, i jus' played the game tounge.gif.

MartyVice30
  • MartyVice30

Made Man

• Members

Posted 29 May 2005 - 05:36 PM

i will tell u almost all the characters from the manual pic not the pic from above but it is very similar
1. the guy infrontwith big glasses im guessing a member of the mafia
2. the guy to the right of him is kenji
3. the guy to the left of him is salvatore
4. the guy behind salvatore is 8- ball
5. the chick to the right of 8-ball is misty
6. the guy behind and to the left of 8-ball is miguel
7. the guy behind miguel is joey
8. the guy to the right of joey which you cant see very well is phil casssidy
9. the guy above misty is toni cipriani
10. the guy to the right of toni im not sure who he is
11. the big guy above kenji is el burro
12. the girl to the right of el burro is asuka
13. the girl to the left of el burrro is maria
14. the guy directly to the right of el burro with the orange touque is a yardie member
15. the guy behind and to the right of the yardie is luigi
16. the guy behind and to the left of luigi is ray machowski
17. the guy to the left of ray is a triad member
18. the guy behind and to the right of maria is donald love
19. the guy behind and to the left of maria im not sure who he is.

so the only people i dont know are the guy behind and to the left of maria, the guy to the right of toni, and the guy at the very front with the sunglasses but he could be mafia or maybe hes even you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users