Photo

Call of Duty 2

33 replies to this topic
Liquid Metal Face
  • Liquid Metal Face

BANG! BANG!

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 05:55 AM

Meh...I played the beginning segment of the first game where you follow your commanding officer for a while until he gets shot down by a German sniper, and then you're given new orders by the female Russian sniper. I didn't really enjoy my time with Call of Duty, so I probably won't get the new one. I'm not really into FPSs, though.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2005 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (Liquid Metal Face @ Jun 6 2005, 21:55)
Meh...I played the beginning segment of the first game where you follow your commanding officer for a while until he gets shot down by a German sniper, and then you're given new orders by the female Russian sniper. I didn't really enjoy my time with Call of Duty, so I probably won't get the new one. I'm not really into FPSs, though.

That's finest hour. That game blew. The first call of duty was on the PC, and rocks.

Liquid Metal Face
  • Liquid Metal Face

BANG! BANG!

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Jun 7 2005, 06:10)
QUOTE (Liquid Metal Face @ Jun 6 2005, 21:55)
Meh...I played the beginning segment of the first game where you follow  your commanding officer for a while until he gets shot down by a German sniper, and then you're given new orders by the female Russian sniper. I didn't really enjoy my time with Call of Duty, so I probably won't get the new one. I'm not really into FPSs, though.

That's finest hour. That game blew. The first call of duty was on the PC, and rocks.

Oh. I thought Finest Hour was a remake of the PC original.

Macintire Sniper
  • Macintire Sniper

irRashonel

• Members

Posted 07 June 2005 - 10:50 PM

Mac your sig made me laugh so much.

You know me dude, i aim to please. biggrin.gif

Pfft, i wonder when a firm release date will be put on this. I'm getting tired of the BF1942 whores moaning like bitches on heat about BF2 being released. Why anyone would want to buy a game that will no doubt be glitched/hacked/f*cked to hell after 48 hours of release i do not know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users