Quantcast

» «
Photo

Where would you like to live in SA?

105 replies to this topic
Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:05 PM

I'm sure I answered this question before, but I'd love to answer it again!

My first choice would be Fallen Tree area - possibly replacing the huts that are there at the moment with a bungalow. Relatively close to San Fierro, but also remote and quiet. Beautiful scenery and sunrises over the Flint lake. It also looks like the kind of area that would get clearly defined seasons.

Second choice would probably be Juniper Heights area in SF - terraces blocks of flats in what seems like a safe quiet neighbourhood. Plus I love the architecture.

Angel Pine and Bayside Marina would be my next choices, mainly for the rural picturesque setting - though I am not keen on not having snow and many neighbours!

I like the Palisades in SF too, beautiful buildings and the beach is very close by. 

• Lazlo_ and j7n like this

D9fred95
  • D9fred95

10 Franklings out of 10

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Canada

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:32 AM

Prickle Pine, LV.

• Evil empire likes this

Lazlo_
  • Lazlo_

• Members

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:19 AM Edited by Lazlo_, 22 February 2018 - 05:49 AM.

When I finished the game, I started getting into small mods; textures, IPLs- eventually I did some 'skiddie' CLEOs hacked out of other (more competent) people's stuff. I didn't like the Prickle Pines Safehouse because I got tired of walking out my door and seeing ho's strutting about, and I couldn't leave the Mansion in Vinewood without hearing horns and sirens blaring. I was going to put an ENEX in Richman (Bel Aire) or Sausalito (Bayside) but it there were too many peds ranting on the doorstep. I was even considering Mt Diablo (Chilead) but the drive up and down the mountain was miserable and there was no real place to land a chopper.

I eventually settled on the condos behind World of Coq because I didn't know how to CULL ped activity, and came up with this:

image.jpg

image.jpg

... Complete with working gates to keep out cops because I was tired of them sneaking up on me. Later I found the hill over-looking the bay and built a nice little plot with the Tudor house, with a wall, fence, lights and natural barriers and some gates. The reason for all the fence and walls was sort of funny. I was young and had read 'urban myths' online about zombies in the rural parts. During mods, I didn't know some objects like outdoor chairs could spawn peds. So I would be walking around the new save-house at night out in the sticks, thinking I was alone for miles in all directions, and suddenly some menacing ped would pop out of the shadows. I eventually figured it out and cloned the furniture to stop spawning, but it scared me enough to wall the whole estate off lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was proudest when I filled the pool with working water because I struggle more than most with math, and it took a lot of calculating to get it too work right. I got all my help from this site, and was lucky enough to find a DOC thread on water buried deep in the archives with one post that solved everything.

image.jpg

Later came lots of stuff around the house; a heli pad, a garage, a shed, lots of little things

image.jpg

And of course the East Gate and a mailbox and security pin pad

image.jpg

I eventually built a little marina down by the beach.

image.jpg

CJ_Marina_Sunset.png

Here's a webm showing the flight in

http://i.imgur.com/vTUfAX3.mp4

And another I just made to show the winter setting:

snow_2.gif

I customized the interior of Prickle Pines too; one never really finishes it, I dont think. I use that one as the interior for two of my own safe-houses. Remodeled bathrooms, bedrooms etc. I added an audiozone so the stereo in the living room plays User Tracks (or what I re-titled "KAWQ - FM 106.7" (after LA's KROQ)

image.jpg

My CJ relaxing on the back deck in "Tierra"...

cj_deer_sweater.jpg

Later, I built another Marina,

LA_Marina.jpg

... created new ENEXs at hotels around Vegas so's I could stay at the Hard Rock (V Rock Hotel), the Pyramids etc. Last year, I started using the City Planning Interior, some ENEXs and the building right west of Library Tower/ US Bank/Maze Bank/ Bank of Los Santos to make a nice set of offices in LA and San Fierro, and used ENEXs to have a quiet little flat down the street from US Bank where I go in the front and exit on the fire escape in the ally, then enter the interior at another ENEX there to a different interior. I also made a pair of ENEXs so I can hang out on the balcony of one of the condos at the Century Plaza (Rodeo Hotel) and then enter inside

snow.gif

I even dressed up the Change Room with posters splattered everywhere, custom clothes; baja jackets, a Penn State hoodie, a new suit etc. I cant show many interiors though, since I'd have to censor some of the portraits lol

Recently though, I added even more picture frame objects, so I could hang vacation photos around the office and houses along side photos of old friends. Its quite cozy.

My current project is trying to get a pet dog thats glitch-free in another thread

doge.png

Anyways, modding became addictive. It's nice having your own safe houses, but once you have a whole universe you can shape anyway you want, you can end up a modding degenerate like me lol and end up customizing everything from the jails to the strip clubs. I think I need help lol  :p 

• Lioshenka, Official General, Evil empire and 3 others like this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:57 PM

I like Fort Carson and Palomino Creek,they seem like nice small towns,but they're big enough to have a residential area and some stores and restaurants.The suburbs on the south of LV seems like a nice place too.

• Lioshenka and FluXion like this

FluXion
  • FluXion

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:02 AM

In the desert. Because in the desert, you can't remember your name, and there ain't no one for to give you no pain.

• Lioshenka and mrfilmpjesmaker123 like this

SeroH
  • SeroH

Want sum tape?

• The Yakuza
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [Music]

Posted 01 March 2018 - 05:30 AM

On Calton Heights or Queens (San Fierro), I love SF because of the weather, Asian influence, trams, SF-UR radio station :p , hippy and LGBT culture.
  • Evil empire, Lazlo_, Femme Fatale and 1 other like this

GroveStreetOG92
  • GroveStreetOG92

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:49 PM

I'd live in Los Santos in either the Temple area or in South Central (Jefferson,Williowfield or El Corona)
  • Lazlo_ and Big_Smiley like this

Player3
  • Player3

Player Hater

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:26 PM

that town in the top left corner of the map

Lazlo_
  • Lazlo_

• Members

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:42 PM Edited by Lazlo_, 05 March 2018 - 11:55 PM.

Lazlo_
  • Lazlo_

• Members

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:53 PM

I'd live in Los Santos in either the Temple area or in South Central (Jefferson,Williowfield or El Corona)

Now tha'ts a hard-core playa right there.  :colgate:

denzel_intro.jpg

On Calton Heights or Queens (San Fierro), I love SF because of the weather, Asian influence, trams, SF-UR radio station :p , hippy and LGBT culture.

I like SF too just because its peaceful, and a lot of it has an 'every town' feel to it.

Los Santos for action, San Fierro for peace and, well, what goes on in Las Venturas...

wasted.png

that town in the top left corner of the map

I think you mean Bayside, or San Andreas's version of Sausalito

Sausalito.jpg

• Evil empire likes this

Big_Smiley
  • Big_Smiley

WHERE'S OUR NEWS ??????

• Victim of The Pit™
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2018 - 02:09 AM Edited by Big_Smiley, 06 March 2018 - 02:18 AM.

I like SF too just because its peaceful, and a lot of it has an 'every town' feel to it.

Lolz it's not peacful in my version. With the help of the gang territory glitch, near calton Heights and more parts around SF i got GSF shooting at Traids and The San Ferrio Rifa. All three gangs going at each other so SF isn't safe while helicopters are shinning thier lights on crime scenes. It's a little Worse in LV since i created Balla territory mixed with Vagos. The fun never stops :D

OT: Simply near Ganton or either Idlewood or East Los Santos. Dangerous places but that's why you come strapped in such areas :p
  • Lazlo_ likes this

Lazlo_
  • Lazlo_

• Members

Posted 06 March 2018 - 02:41 AM

Lolz it's not peacful in my version....

lol nice- We should call you El Chapo- you turn vacation spots into war-zones.

I guess I'd have to sneak away to Las Barrancas with the Winnebago crowd.  :p

• Big_Smiley likes this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:14 PM Edited by Official General, 08 March 2018 - 05:58 PM.

Lolz it's not peacful in my version. With the help of the gang territory glitch, near calton Heights and more parts around SF i got GSF shooting at Traids and The San Ferrio Rifa. All three gangs going at each other so SF isn't safe while helicopters are shinning thier lights on crime scenes. It's a little Worse in LV since i created Balla territory mixed with Vagos. The fun never stops :D

OT: Simply near Ganton or either Idlewood or East Los Santos. Dangerous places but that's why you come strapped in such areas :p

My version SF is not completely safe and peaceful either ha ha !

Thanks to my Save Game Editor, 3 of the LS gangs, the Families, the Ballas and the Vagos now have a presence in SF, but only in the southern part of the city (Doherty, Garcia, Hashbury, Ocean Flats) The Families and Ballas are still warring with each other as normal, and the Vagos are now at war with the SF Rifas, trying to be the dominant Hispanic gang in the city, so the south part of SF every now and then gets turned in to a mini-war zone, with gang shootouts erupting left right and center. I also have the Da Nang Boys in Chinatown in a gang war with the Triads. 

Everywhere north of Chinatown in SF is totally peacefully with very little crime and violence, but stray south beyond that, and it's MURDA !!

• Lazlo_ and Big_Smiley like this

Obb Porff
  • Obb Porff

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago

I would like to live in Paradiso, San Fierro. It has many advantages:-
1) The bridge connecting SF and LV is nearby.
2) Quaint and calm atmosphere
3) Nice cars to carjack 😃
4) That girlfriend's house is nearby

2PacSerbia
  • 2PacSerbia

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 5 days ago

Fort Carson. The reason is because I played on a now late (RIP) RP server, which mainly took place there. It was really cool, it had extra buldings, like shops and bars added.

Secondly, one of the countryside villages, like Dillimore or Angel Pine. I like small towns, they're comfy AF.

Domac
  • Domac

Crackhead

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 4 days ago

The North part of Las Venturas - luxurious houses, golf club nearby, cool city.
Santa Maria beach or the canals area near that go into the sea - beach, everything is close, cool area.
Dillimore - small town, surrounded by fields, near Los Santos, etc. (and I live in a small town IRL too, I can't imagine living in a city)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users