» «
Photo

:-Nate's Stories:-

12 replies to this topic
Nate Baker1
  • Nate Baker1

Back...for a little

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 03:08 AM Edited by Nate Baker1, 28 May 2005 - 03:06 AM.

*wtf?*

All right a long time ago I did stories for members. You could post if you wanted a story and I would try and make a story, all the stories were in Vice if I can recall. This time I will let you guys choose the setting and time and such. I will try my best to update with stories on a daily basis but since Finals are this week, I might be off to a slow start.

*Requirements*

Ok you cant just come in and request a story and leave. You have to be dedicated as much as I am making these. I am devoting a lot of quality time trying to write these biatches. Ok you must have the requirements below.

Your post should look something like this:

Main Character: Joe Schmoe
Setting: A specific city or town,La La Land
Time: A specific year, ie. 1989 or something
Description: Give a modest description of what you want your character to do. Like be a james bond type secret agent, a 47 type hitman, a gental Macgyver type who does not use guns, or something even more diverse.
Special Features: I will come up with interesting disorders or certain things I want the character to have, you can add some if you want but I might choose to not use them.
Other: If you want me to post the story in a certain color or something, just gibe me the tag and I will. Other ideas are welcome for.

Ok I already specified that you need to at least try and come up with some things to get me started, I cant baby you and do every thing. Ok so pick a style and go right ahead.

• Note: I may not be as talented as say phil or one of the other forum writers but I am not a terrible writer either. If you expect me to be exactly as talented as another writer in every way, please dont. Also I did not steal this idea from phil resident evil topic. Actually this was way before that.

I also take any experienced writers to help out.

*Table of Contents*

MemberLink
beanmachine431
Davo the Assassin1

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 03:24 AM Edited by beanmachine43, 24 May 2005 - 03:58 AM.

Okay, let's see if you can walk the talk... Wait, is it walk the talk or talk the walk?

Anyways:

Name:(Real name unkown)
Setting: New York, NY
Time: Early 2000's
Description: A modern day mercenary. Real name is unknown. He has a dark and shady past. He takes job only for the money, never emotionally involved. Trying to take over the city, by any means nessacary.

Nate Baker1
  • Nate Baker1

Back...for a little

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 03:49 AM Edited by Nate Baker1, 24 May 2005 - 03:54 AM.

Yesuh, here you go smile.gif Black for added effect, just highlight it dude.

T he rifle steadied in my hands as I aimed it at the executive I was hired to assassinate. I stalked him with my scope as he paced back and forth in a fancy office filled with Italian leather couches and statues of well crafted men with the dicks hanging out. I didn�t try to think of what it would be like to sit in and office surrounded by genitalia all day.

The note said to take him out silently and quickly so none of the other executives would notice. It would be easy but his secretary was badgering him relentlessly. I hid in the shadows of the construction site across the street and patiently waited for her to exit.

As I sat there on the cold plywood, I wondered about how this mans life would change after I was done. I had known about this mans past through the local newspapers before.

� Steve Dinsmore submits children to boot camp.� and � Children draining exec. Of mulah�

I figured I was doing him a favor by abolishing him from this forsaken earth. But what did I know? What happened to my family was uncanny, I shudder to remember the dark path I came through.

I sat up as the secretary began to leave the office. I walked back to the window and steadied my rifle again. It was time to get this over with.

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 03:56 AM

Damn, good read! Had me hooked the whole time. Looking foward to an update too. Oh, and I didn't even have to highlight the text! wow.gif

EDIT: You know what? Just change his name to whatever you like; Colt isn't actually the best names for this type of character. confused.gif

Nate Baker1
  • Nate Baker1

Back...for a little

• Members

Posted 25 May 2005 - 08:57 PM

I had free time smile.gif

S weat dripped down my the left side of my face. Even though it was a cold New York night, sitting in the dark can get you a little heated. I could feel the cold steel of the gun in my hand. I felt the power I had in my hand, I could end a life right here.

The secretary closed the door, I quickly erected the rifle towards the victim and let off a shot. A tiny explosion went of as I focused in on the office. The target was terminated. He lay on his expensive Persian rug, blood began to form into a dark puddle around his head. I knew my time contract had been completed. I broke apart the rifle and slipped it into my make shift toolbox. I got into the rickety elevator and pushed the cement stained button to �Floor 1�. I strolled out as nothing had happened. I strolled around the corner into an alley where I had parked my car.

As I opened the door to my sedan, I could faintly hear sirens in the distance. I knew someone had found the crime, and I had little time to leave. I hopped in and threw my toolbox in the backseat. I never really enjoyed doing seatbelt because I knew I was such a good driver. Plus I never really cared if I was every going to be caught into a fiery wreck for everyone too see. I lived on the edge so to speak�..

Back into reality I slipped the key into the ignition and sped out towards 23rd and Hamilton where my apartment was located at.

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 02:43 AM

Looking good, Nate. Ooh, look I found an error! devil.gif :

A tiny explosion went of as I focused in on the office.

Still, a nice read.

You know, you should post a link to this topic on your sig to attract more attention. Just a thought... bored.gif

Davo the Assassin
  • Davo the Assassin

Andolini Mafia Family - Blood is thicker than Water

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:25 PM

Very good work so far, very good. Lets see you try this

Main Character: Special Forces: Captain Andrew Jay
Setting: Urban warfare, downtown in a middle a modern terroeist attacked city (I.E New York)
Time: 2009
Description: Lead Over Delta Team Alpha. Natural born leader, and great shot with M4
Special Features: Trained in knife use and CQC (Close Quater Combat)
Other: The city has been attacked by a terrorist organization, and has captured a set of buildings, our teams job to kill them.

Try that beast.

Davo the Assassin
  • Davo the Assassin

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:26 PM

Darn DOuble post... And internet.

Nate Baker1
  • Nate Baker1

Back...for a little

• Members

Posted 28 May 2005 - 03:05 AM

smile.gif

The following story is all represented in a journal that is being kept by Captain A. Jay during his time in the war on terrorism.

I remember it was just three short years ago that I wanted to be in the special forces. I trained and trained and trained until I was finally recruited by the military and made my way up the ranks. Now as I site here at the HQ in an old abandoned warehouse, hearing all the terror in the streets, I wish I could change my destiny.

I was the leader of Delta Team Alpha in "Project Resurrection", the project was a plan to take back the city of New York and retain ordinance. We were to show those terrorists that we werent gonna sit and watch them takeover more and more. We were sent on a mission, to eliminate the terrorists

The briefing went smoothly today. I had no questions and no problems from the team. The team, let me explain the team. I Captain Andrew Jay was captain and leader of the team. Carl was the head explosives guy. If you needed to take out a terrorist stronghold or get rid of a bridge to trap enemies, he was the man. Then there was Jane, she was the teams eagle eye. With her Barrett M82 sniper rifle, she controlled the field of battle. And then there was Chip, the transportation expert. Chip has been in the SFs quite awhile, all though lagging a little in age, he makes up for it with shear knowledge of how to use any type of vehicle.

The briefing was the plan to attack the docks where the terrorists were using ships to transport more weapons in and out of Yew York for their troops. We new if we could cut off their supply root, we would have a legitimate chance of taking them out. The mission was to start in 0800 hours..

Davo the Assassin
  • Davo the Assassin

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 29 May 2005 - 03:22 PM

Loving it =)

Nate Baker1
  • Nate Baker1

Back...for a little

• Members

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:28 PM

I'm glad you guys enjoy the stories. My friends ditched me today so im f*cking pissed, I will probably have more time to do them now smile.gif

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:42 PM

The first one a bit of inspiration from Love and a bullet? tounge.gif
Good stuff Nate.

Nate Baker1
  • Nate Baker1

Back...for a little

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:09 PM

Hey guys sorry I have been busy with friends a lot lately, I will try to do some stories tonight. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users