user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Thx to Black hawk for Screens and uber dl button

This car is the 1st SA designed car to be released.. but SA isnt here yet so iv had to make do with VC, ofcourse this only limits it to no customizations, crummy lights etc.. but its still an awesome drive smile.gif

please, try it out and post screens and C&C, i want to know what you guys want to think about the new SA modding Era.

I need mirrors, pm or email me if you want to host this beast.

Enjoy!!

- M57

Bosco
  • Bosco

Get Uppa!

• Members

Posted 22 May 2005 - 10:25 PM

Nice ride mon cookie.gif cookie.gif

BCspeed34
  • BCspeed34

CEO

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:17 AM

ERROR 404

Underside of hood texturing not found!!!

cookie.gif

acdchardrocker
  • acdchardrocker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 03:36 AM

yea nice look devil.gif

Jumper
  • Jumper

I killed Kenny

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 05:25 AM

Nice to see that Mon realases the car for all (not just for screenmakers)after some time. Looks superb

G MONEY $$$
  • G MONEY $$$

Moneybaggz

• The Connection

Posted 23 May 2005 - 05:43 AM

Wow! This one is definitely going into my game! Great work! cookie.gif

Sin5k4
  • Sin5k4

-

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:38 AM

looks nice,but whats the difference between this and normal vice models?(i mean, compared to the SA vehicles.)

Opius
  • Opius

General

• Feroci

Posted 23 May 2005 - 07:41 AM

Matte body colour, unlike his usual VC-style texturing.

Nice work there Monitor.

Pavlov
  • Pavlov

For your eyes only

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 May 2005 - 08:14 AM

I like the shape with the bodykit. Btw why 4 foglights?

Bosco
  • Bosco

Get Uppa!

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 09:12 AM

But theres one thing, namely spoiler why its not attached to rear whatsthat.gif
user posted image

Kraxxuz
  • Kraxxuz

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 10:31 AM

Now this is a excellent car Mon, I have been wanting to get this baby ever since I saw preview pictures of it, I'll try it out in-game tommorow, because I have to hop off now.
Keep up the great modeling and texturing, I am a big if you could say 'fan' of your works xmas.gif Cheers Kraxxuz

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• None

Posted 23 May 2005 - 11:25 AM

I know you spent a lot of time on this one, and your work has certainly paid off. Excellent normals for such a low count - it looks awesome. cookie.gif cookie.gif

Might wanna get those little bugs fixed though. tounge.gif

<3D

Lunik
  • Lunik

Punk-ass Bitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 23 May 2005 - 11:51 AM

Realy nice Mustang knock-off mon,but i think it isnt the right time to reales it.
Edit: some stuff 4 ya cookie.gif cookie.gif

wiseblood
  • wiseblood

BERSERKER

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 01:53 AM

nice looking stang,thanks

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 06:53 AM

hey thanks guys, yeah the differant things iv done to this from normal vc models is that this car has a totally differant style interior, 3d engine, and properly modeled underbody (for SA hydrolics) which u cant notice from vc confused.gif

@ bosco, thx man i didnt notice that and i will fix it immediatly

- M57

buchsi
  • buchsi

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 01:39 PM

nice ride mon!
But on rear are some normalsbugs confused.gif

soul_courageous
  • soul_courageous

My sig works TA

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 03:23 PM

great car mon... love the handling line for it... heres some screenies for ya.... didnt like the headlights or grill much so i made my own..
user posted image user posted image user posted image

D-Structo
  • D-Structo

Kapitan Paleta

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2005 - 07:57 PM

Wow, a midpoly car by Monitor. It looks pretty nice.

Maybe the double antifog lights may be a weird idea, but at least it's original. And spoiler could be a bit smaller, but maybe it's only me. tounge.gif

PS. The download button also could be better. :>

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 25 May 2005 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Destructo @ May 25 2005, 19:57)
Blah tounge.gif

PS. The download button also could be better. :>

Black-hawk takes cattle prod

You were saying? xmas.gif

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 May 2005 - 08:19 PM

I added [REL|SCR] to the topic title. I guess this wasn't the Myriad version them?

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 25 May 2005 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (GT-1 @ May 25 2005, 20:19)
I added [REL|SCR] to the topic title. I guess this wasn't the Myriad version them?

If that sort of style is accepted in Myriad, it's for MI then. He's just un-sure whether it fits "properly" with the other cars. That's what Mon told me anyway. I think.

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 25 May 2005 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (Black-hawk @ May 25 2005, 20:22)
QUOTE (GT-1 @ May 25 2005, 20:19)

If that sort of style is accepted in Myriad, it's for MI then. He's just un-sure whether it fits "properly" with the other cars. That's what Mon told me anyway. I think.

umm, yeah.. about that..

im still not sure whether myriad actually said "yes" to changing the vehicle style from VC to SA, which is why i didnt post it in there, but if MI is prepared to do that (and from all the SA'd MI cars iv done and what iv seen of BH's its well worth a swap) i will post in there, but u gotta let me know smile.gif

and i have MI, the car fits in ideally with the new islands wink.gif

and heres the new link to v1.1:

http://mark.ffsphere...derV11stock.rar

changes made:

- lowered tuned spoiler

- fixed normals screw-ups on the rear

- chrome added on rear/front lights (non car-col)

enjoy Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

- M57

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2005 - 11:02 PM

user posted image

Pic of the update. I like it with the doors off wink.gif f*cking post wrappers!

BCspeed34
  • BCspeed34

CEO

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 25 May 2005 - 11:05 PM

I SA'd a car from MI too! The oceanic replacement, forgot the name blush.gif

Anyways, some pix of my new carcols:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:18 AM

RicHs Sedan/Taxistyle car? I forgot the name too....reminds me, I forgot to edit the defualt.ide, as you can see in my pics tounge.gif f*cking post wrappers!

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci

Posted 26 May 2005 - 11:42 PM

This car is the 1st SA designed car to be released.. but SA isnt here yet so iv had to make do with VC, ofcourse this only limits it to no customizations, crummy lights etc.. but its still an awesome drive smile.gif

please, try it out and post screens and C&C, i want to know what you guys want to think about the new SA modding Era

I'll debate this. Sa uses multiple reflection maps per material for one, adn near as i can tell ( i havent d/l the car yet), your car has no diffuse texture. This would be incorrect for SA, as the vehicles in Sa DO use diffuse texture, just the game is doing something with them to appear "dirty" or "clean". I cant say for sure yet, but id say its animating the texture level over time, 0 (clean) and 100 (dirty) with values in between.
Certainly not up to SA standards by any means (nor is it an accurate "impression" of the "sa-style"), simply because vice cannot replicate the effects properly/at all.

the SA-era of modding has not come yet, and speculative debate on how it will be is pointless at this time. But from what is known so far, it will kick all ass.

BrokenArrow05
  • BrokenArrow05

Ah Blah blah Blah

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 04:07 AM

Beautiful Stang Mon great job biggrin.gif

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE (ashdexx @ May 26 2005, 23:42)

please, try it out and post screens and C&C, i want to know what you guys want to think about the new SA modding Era

I'll debate this. Sa uses multiple reflection maps per material for one, adn near as i can tell ( i havent d/l the car yet), your car has no diffuse texture. This would be incorrect for SA, as the vehicles in Sa DO use diffuse texture, just the game is doing something with them to appear "dirty" or "clean". I cant say for sure yet, but id say its animating the texture level over time, 0 (clean) and 100 (dirty) with values in between.
Certainly not up to SA standards by any means (nor is it an accurate "impression" of the "sa-style"), simply because vice cannot replicate the effects properly/at all.

the SA-era of modding has not come yet, and speculative debate on how it will be is pointless at this time. But from what is known so far, it will kick all ass.

if you come up with a way that i can do that stuff then id love to know how but currently at the moment thats abit difficult to do, when SA comes out for pc and the .dff format is ready for zmod i can re-import the mustang from the .max file which has everything wink.gif the dirt, (no multiple refmaps cos i dont know how to do that.. ) and all thew other extra's (decals, bodykits more wheels etc)

so maybe you should dl the car and see how hard iv tried to replicate SA style (without even having the game) to the best of my ability that vice city can provide.

sarcasm.gif

- M57

Augh
  • Augh

Unspoiled by progress

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:58 AM

Mon this is truly nebulous territory. You did a wonderful job and imo produced your best model to date, but the SA thing isn't worth getting worked up over. SA cars have a lack of real texturing, polygonal shutlines and slightly more diffuse highlight. That really is about your lot here in terms of vehicle geometry controllable variables, trying so hard to exaggerate the differences seems to really just be confusing most people. Myriad seem lost on the subject, but this might not be so new. Concentrate on the car and let the people who pick up mods and wave them around and scream happily ascribe these advertising type terms and such. You know they will anyway and you save yourself a large headache.

Keep it up rampage_ani.gif

iRloading
  • iRloading

Kool Kid Krew

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:22 AM

hmm~

as far as "SA" style is concearned (non-existent body texture) , i guess it looks ok...

but looks rather iffy on a vice engine~ looks cell-shaded and cant tell if some bits have normals problems or what~

looks nice for a low poly car tho~

window pillars on the door looks kinda crooked like there's a gap in between the door and body, and there's something about the hood which i just cant pin down, like it doesnt "fit" the car or something~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users