Mission - Espresso-2-go

10 replies to this topic
Sporally
  • Sporally

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:02 PM

Hi there.

I'm currently stuck on the mission called Espresso-2-go. I hope someone can help me with it. The problem is that i simply can't find the stands or whatever to call them. It is the SPANK sellers' stands i'll have to destroy, but i simply can't find more than a couple. Can anyone help me with that problem? If anyone could provide me with a map that shows where they are located it would be awesome. Telling me where they are is another way to help me, but expect it will take some damn time.

For any help, thx a lot in advance wink.gif

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 May 2005 - 08:47 PM

The timer doesn't start until you destroy your first stall, so before you do that, cruise around and find all the blips. These stands span the entire city, so you'll have to find ones on Shoreside and Portland as well.

After you do the mission time after time after time, you'll get to know the locations of the stalls. It's one of those missions you just have to try numerous times before getting anywhere.

blue_steel
  • blue_steel

Captain Unlimited

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 06:52 AM

This may seem obvious but a fast car would help you alot. Also if you practise the streets and allyways can help. Thats of coarse if you don't know your way around.

EnglishChocolate
  • EnglishChocolate

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 11:43 AM

This question has already been asked on another thread

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=192184

it has all the advice you need. Next time use the search engine.

Sporally
  • Sporally

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 06:34 PM

Ah great. Thx for the link. That one was really helpful. I figure a bazooka would be a lot more helpful than a pile of handgrenades. But i have played VC quite much lately, so i can't really remember where to get a bazooka in LC. Can anyone tell me where to find such a piece of equipment? I believe you can't buy that one in the shops or am i wrong on that one?

Sporally
  • Sporally

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 06:36 PM

Ah great. Thx for the link. That one was really helpful. I figure a bazooka would be a lot more helpful than a pile of handgrenades. But i have played VC quite much lately, so i can't really remember where to get a bazooka in LC. Can anyone tell me where to find such a piece of equipment? I believe you can't buy that one in the shops or am i wrong on that one?

heebiejeebieclub
  • heebiejeebieclub

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 May 2005 - 06:47 PM

hmmmmm.

I'll put that down to accident

The_Real_Deal
  • The_Real_Deal

Hoosier Daddy

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Sporally @ May 24 2005, 18:36)
i can't really remember where to get a bazooka in LC. Can anyone tell me where to find such a piece of equipment? I believe you can't buy that one in the shops or am i wrong on that one?

I'm trying to remember myself. I know the bazooka can't be purchased at any AmmuNation, only at Phil's Place on Staunton Island across the street from LC Stadium on the water side. But Phil's opens up only after completing certain missions.

But I swear I took out Corleon's car with a bazooka the first time, but I don't recall how the heck I aquired it that early in the game.

About Espresso-2-Go, that one is a real challenge. It's one of the reasons I came here for advice. Finding all the blips ahead of time does indeed help a ton.

blue_steel
  • blue_steel

Captain Unlimited

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (Sporally @ May 24 2005, 18:34)

Try here: tfads.com It has all the info on GTA III.

EnglishChocolate
  • EnglishChocolate

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:27 AM Edited by EnglishChocolate, 26 May 2005 - 02:05 PM.

Um well you can either cheat or go find one. Normally i do the cheat GUNSGUNSGUNS gives you 5more of all guns each time you type it. But where to find a rocket launcher. Do you remember when you did that mission with that one armed man? Can't remember his name but the mission was about the Cartel coming after him and u was sent to help kill them with him?
Well if you go to that area you will find a luncher.....but you will have to pay for it. One of the reasons why i use the gunsgunsguns cheat.

Sporally
  • Sporally

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 02:00 PM

Well, i never use any cheat codes and i dislike playing with codes (did it a lot once). But though i tried it only 3 times more or something like that after i wrote my last message, i got the 9 blips - with handgrenades. I don't recall that mission with the one armed man though (been a long time since i last played the original GTA3). 20 handgrenades was enough, and i even had 10 left after the mission, so no big deal with having a few wrong throws. I also found out that hitting the blips with a car was enough to make it explode.

But thx for all your ppls advice.

MartyVice30
  • MartyVice30

Made Man

• Members

Posted 29 May 2005 - 05:59 PM

bluefirst go to all 3 islands and find all 9 blips ( 2 on portland, 5 on staunton, and 2 on shoreside) then start on portland and work your way to shoreside vale i eventually finished with almost 2 minutes left. and use the rocket launcher it is the best. and seeing you are on espresso to go you should have access to phils army base for the rocket launcher. dont bother trying to crash into the stands as it does lots of damage to your car which leaves you constantly trying to find a new car. hope that helps

Martygreen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users