Photo

Spaceeinstein's All In One Mod v3

131 replies to this topic
spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2005 - 12:22 AM Edited by spaceeinstein, 27 October 2007 - 07:55 PM.

Spaceeinstein's All In One Mod v3
Mirror 2 Thanks to MegaVovaN
100% Saved Game for Version 3 ONLY

Version 3.2 Released!
Fixes glitches that are found in version 3.0 and 3.1. There is no save-file for this version.

FINAL VERSION OF MY ULTIMATE MOD (before San Andreas comes out)! My mod is already converted to San Andreas. Please post any glitches you find or any lawsuits you file. This post is under construction.

Garage Storages | spaceeinstein
Each garage will store up to four vehicles.

Gang Weapons | spaceeinstein
Almost every gang in Vice City will be upgraded into a more deadly type.
Cubans = Ingrams + MP5
Haitians = Chrome Shotguns + Rugers
Bikers = Pistol + Python
Army = M4 + M60
Street Wannabees = Pistol + Bats
Vercetti Gang = M60 + Uzi
You should see the gang wars!

Weapon Pickups | spaceeinstein
The Grenade behind the VCPD HQ is replaced with a Tear Gas. A Camera can be picked up in the WK Chariot Hotel (available after the mission "Martha's Mug Shot").

Gang Motorcycle | spaceeinstein
The Vercetti Gang will have a PCJ 600 as their gang vehicle.

Interiors | spaceeinstein
You can enter and exit any interiors with any motorcycles.

Parked Vehicles | spaceeinstein
There are many changed and added parked locations for vehicles.
Parked Virgo on top of Washington Mall
Parked FBI Rancher at Downtown police station
Parked Skimmer in the jetty near the airport
Parked Romero's Hearse next to the Little Havana Well Stacked Pizza Co
Parked Faggio at the North Point Mall
Parked Spand Express at Spand Express company (available after the mission "Riot")
Parked Squalo in the Vercetti Estate jetty (available after the mission "Rub Out")
Moved Sparrow in Vice Point to Mercedes's house
Moved Sparrow from the G-Spotlight building to the Downtown police helipad
Moved Police Maverick from the Downtown police helipad to roof of Little Havana hospital
Moved Maverick from Hyman Condo to Hyman Stadium helipad

Green Scanlines | spaceeinstein
|
Keys Pressed: on foot BACKWARD + SPRINT
Press the BACKWARD and SPRINT buttons to activate green scanlines mode. It only works after the widescreen is turned on. Press the buttons again to get only the green scanlines. You will hear an audible tone while doing that. This is integrated into the widescreen code.
| Glitches: Do not save your game while in green scanlines mode.

Marcos Bistros | spaceeinstein
Marcos Bistros is now visible in the Ocean View Hotel instead of being invisible.

Hidden Interiors | spaceeinstein
This is my best mod yet. You can now go into any interiors that are not meant to be entered. Here is the list of interiors and how to unlock them:
Ken's Office Pass the mission "Riot"
Love Fist Concert Pass the mission "Publicity Tour"
Recording Studio Pass the mission "Publicity Tour"
Greasy Chopper Pass the mission "Hog Tied"
Poulet's Shack Pass the mission "Dirty Lickin's"
Printworks Pass the mission "Hit the Courier"

Unlock Packages Rewards | spaceeinstein
|
Keys Pressed: Stand in the pink circle for three seconds
You can unlock all hidden packages rewards by standing in the pink circle for three seconds in the corner of the Ocean View Hotel. This will not affect gameplay in anyway. If you want 100% completion, you need to collect all the hidden packages.

Hands Up | spaceeinstein
|
Keys Pressed: on foot ACTION + FOWARD
When you have a wanted level, press the ACTION and FOWARD keys to raise your hands to clear your wanted level. This mod is disabled by default.
| Glitches: Sometimes Tommy acts very weird when this is activated

Phone Calls | spaceeinstein
These phone calls are made by Rockstar but was never activated. Buy Malibu Club and you can listen to two hidden phone calls.

Paramedic Level 5 | spaceeinstein
To complete Paramedic mission, all you do is to complete level 5.

Sunshine Autos Bomb Shop | spaceeinstein
1 2 3
After buying Sunshine Autos, the northernmost garage will turn into a bomb shop. The bomb is a time bomb. Arm the bomb and wait five seconds
for the bomb to blow up.

Rockstar Changes | spaceeinstein
I changed many things Rockstar put in the game. I modified the amount of money rewarded into a more realistic reward. I fixed the Havana outfit glitch. I fixed the Pole Position ghostworld glitch. I fixed the weather glitch in "Shakedown" and "Bar Brawl". "The Chase" is a lot shorter. Candy will be closer to the Stretch in "Martha's Mugshot". I fixed the Vice Squad vigilante mission glitch. Loading interiors would take half a second long. I relocated Tommy when Ken dropped him off so Tommy won't merge into the car. There are no more chopper checkpoint missions. RC missions are playable but they are not needed for 100%. Fixed widescreen glitch in "Four Iron". Fixed blip glitch in "Two Bit Hit". There will be two types of newspaper trash in the beginning instead of one. There will be no more info pickups in the beginning of the game. In Alloy Wheels of Steel, you will be wearing the default outfit so Mitch will say "you don't look like the law" the right way. In Death Row, Lance will physically look dead. After you finish "Hit the Courier", the counterfeiter’s hideout will remain opened if it opened during the mission. I removed the food system in Vice City since you are invincible anyways. The radio will be set to VCPR when you enter your first vehicle. Saving no longer replensihes your health. You need 50 fares to pass the Taxi mission instead of 100 fares.

Ped Spawn | spaceeinstein / Demarest
|
Keys Pressed: on foot SPRINT / AIM + SPRINT
I converted Demarest's Car Spawn code to spawn pedestrians. It features three modes, stagnant, progressive, and regressive. You start in stagnant mode, in which every time you spawn a ped, it will be the same ped. In progressive, it will cycle forward through the ped IDs as defined by default.ide and regressive cycles backwards through them. To switch modes, hold AIM + SPRINT at the same time. You will hear an audible tone telling you that you have switched modes. Once is stagnant, twice is progressive, and three times is regressive. This mod is disabled by default. It cannot work simultaneously with the Car Spawn mod.

Car Spawn | Demarest
|
Keys Pressed: on foot SPRINT / AIM + SPRINT
It features three modes, stagnant, progressive, and regressive. You start in stagnant mode, in which every time you spawn a vehicle, it will be the same vehicle. In progressive, it will cycle forward through the vehicle IDs as defined by default.ide and regressive cycles backwards through them. To switch modes, hold AIM + SPRINT at the same time. You will hear an audible tone telling you that you have switched modes. Once is stagnant, twice is progressive, and three times is regressive. This mod is disabled by default. It cannot work simultaneously with the Ped Spawn mod.
| Changes by me: Made compatible with the Mod Shop

PCJ Transport | Demarest
|
Keys Pressed: on foot FOWARD + AIM
You can quickly transport yourself onto a PCJ 600 to make a fast getaway. It is integrated with the Steed mod. This mod is disabled by default.
| Glitches: If you pick up an Adrenaline Pill or use Bullet Time, the effect of the drug will still be there until it dies out; handling is increased
temporarily for the PCJ

Steed | Demarest
You can never fall off your motorcycle unless you exit it. This mod is disabled by default.
| Glitches: Any place that needs you to get off your motorcycle will crash the game

Ambulance Maverick | Demarest
The Police Maverick is changed into an Ambulance Maverick. You can do Paramedic missions in a Police Maverick. Just do not do the mission in Washington Beach.
| Changes by me: I cannot figure why I can't do Paramedic mission once I relocate the drop off point... So I didn't change any drop off points

Bullet Time | Demarest
|
Keys Pressed: on foot BACKWARD + AIM
Press BACKWARD + AIM to activate bullet time. Bullet Time lasts for 20 game minutes. This mod is disabled by default. If you enable it, all
Adrenaline Pills in Vice City will be removed. If you disable it, those pills will reappear.
| Changes by me: Changed keypress buttons; made compatible with the Mod Shop
| Glitches: Bullet Time ends if you enter/exit interiors but the timer does not

Invincibility | Brokenfish / Demarest
Tommy's health cannot be drained away. Tommy will not fall if there is an explosion. Tommy will never catch on fire. Tommy is literally everything proof. This mod is disabled by default. If you enable it, all Health and Armor pickups will be removed. If you disable it, those pickups will be put back.
| Changes by me: I integrated this code with the indestructible vehicle code; made compatible with the Mod Shop

NOS Boost | Brokenfish
|
Keys Pressed: in vehicle SUB-MISSION
Get into any vehicle and gain enough speed. Hold the SUB-MISSION button to activate NOS Boost. It will give you an incredible amount of boosting energy. This mod is disabled by default.

Speedometer | Brokenfish
There will be a speed gauge on the screen that monitors your speed in MPH in numbers in any vehicle. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: The speedometer is replaced by the gasometer; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Indestructible Vehicle | Brokenfish
|
Keys Pressed: in vehicle HORN
Any vehicle you will enter will become bulletproof, fireproof, damageproof, explosionproof, and have unpoppable tires. Your vehicle will always be locked. To unlock temporarily, hold the HORN button. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: The invincibility code is integrated to this code; changed the key press from handbrake to horn; made compatible with the Mod
Shop

Heavy Car / Increased Handling | Brokenfish
|
Press the HORN button to make your vehicle very heavy and increase your handling by 75%. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: Changed the key press from handbrake to horn; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Fast Helicopter Take-off | Brokenfish
|
Keys Pressed: in helicopter HOVER
Enter a helicopter and press the HOVER button to quickly spin the rotor blade and take off.
| Changes by me: None

Swimming | Barton Waterduck
|
Keys Pressed: on foot in the water FOWARD
If you fall into the water, press the FOWARD button and you will swim west. Use the mouse to steer but it is very hard to steer. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: Fixed the glitches in "swimming" on land in west island; used unknown opcodes to shorten the code; made compatible
with the Mod Shop

Wall Climbing | Barton Waterduck
|
Keys Pressed: on foot JUMP
Hold the JUMP button for three seconds in front of a wall to climb to a roof. It works for anything in the game except vehicles.

First Person Camera | Barton Waterduck
1 2 3 4
|
Keys Pressed: in vehicle CAMERA
Keep pressing the CAMERA button in any vehicle until you get to the first person view.
| Glitches: When you exit this view, the camera will freeze in a far position

Save Anywhere | Barton Waterduck
|
Keys Pressed: on foot LOOK BEHIND + CROUCH
Press the LOOK BEHIND and CROUCH buttons at the same time on foot to save anywhere, anytime (except on missions). This mod is
disabled by default.
| Changes by me: You do not need to wait to activate this; made compatible with the Mod Shop

PCJ Escape | Barton Waterduck
|
Keys Pressed: in a flying vehicle EXIT
Get into a helicopter or plane. Get to the speed needed for bailing out. Instead of bailing, you will be escaping in a PCJ 600. Press EXIT again will give you a Dinghy to escape. This needs a lot of practice to get it work the right way. If you forgot to make you helicopter heavy and sink your helicopter, you will be put into a Dinghy. This mod is disabled by default.

Aggressive Ped | Barton Waterduck
|
Keys Pressed: on foot FOWARD + CAMERA
Press the FOWARD and CAMERA buttons to spawn a ped with an M60. The ped will shoot almost everyone. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: The peds can now kill each other; changed keypress buttons; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Real Time / Clear Weather | Barton Waterduck
The time in the game will be almost synchronized as in real life. This also makes 100% clear weather no matter what.
| Changes by me: Altered it to make 100% clear weather

RC Baron | Barton Waterduck
|
Keys Pressed: on foot ACTION + CAMERA
Press the ACTION and CAMERA buttons at the same time to remotely control a RC Baron. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: Relocated Tommy so he will not be visible; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Mission Chooser | Barton Waterduck
|
Keys Pressed: SECRET
Ha Ha it's secret. The only way to find out is to randomly do stuff to activate it or look into the code. This code lets you choose ANY missions in the game. Use the MyMissionNumbers.txt to find which mission to choose. They're in numerical order.
| Changes by me: Changed the texts and keypress buttons

Mod Shop | Barton Waterduck
1 2 3 4 5
|
Keys Pressed: Lots of keys
Go to the Ocean View Hotel and stand in front of the TV. You can enable and disable the following mods:
Car Spawn
Steed (includes PCJ Transport)
Bullet Time
NOS Boost
Speedometer
Save Anywhere
PCJ Escape
Aggressive Ped
RC Baron
Swimming
Ped Spawn
Hands Up
Sit Down
Stinger Drop
Passenger
Star Camera
God Mode (includes Invincibility, Indestructible Vehicle, and Heavy Car)
Press FOWARD or BACKWARD to cycle through the mods. Once you selected a mod, press STRAFE LEFT or STRAFE RIGHT to enable or disable the mod. Press ENTER to exit the Mod Shop.
| Changes by me: Converted the code to fit my needs

GTA2 Camera | Barton Waterduck / Ransom1
|
You can activate the GTA2 camera mod behind the Ocean View Hotel counter. This lets you play using the top-down camera view like in the classic GTAs and GTA3. Ransom1 made the code activator.
| Changes by me: Combined this mod with a mod activator; altered the mod activator so it works more fluently
| Glitches: The camera stays top-down in cutscenes; driving around would make models load choppily

Coordinates | Barton Waterduck / Ransom1
1 2
|
You can activate the gas mod behind the Ocean View Hotel counter. You can deactivate it anytime. This mod lets you see where you are in Vice City. Great for map modding. Ransom1 made the code activator.
| Changes by me: Combined this mod with a mod activator; altered the mod activator so it works more fluently
| Glitches: It interferes with some text in the game

Sit Down | Modstar
|
Keys Pressed: on foot CAMERA
Press the CAMERA button on foot to sit down like a ped. Sometimes you have to keep pressing it to get it working. This mod is disabled by default.

Widescreen | Modstar
|
Keys Pressed: on foot BACKWARD + SPRINT
Press the BACKWARD and SPRINT buttons to activate widescreen mode. You will hear an audible tone while doing that. Press the buttons three times to activate it.
| Changes by me: Integrated with the green scanlines code; changed keypress from crouch to this; changed music to play so it won't sound weird
| Glitches: Do not save your game while in widescreen mode.

Taxi Service | Modstar
|
Keys Pressed: don't press any keys
On the missions "The Party" and "Back Alley Brawl", you enter a taxi as a passenger for $20 a ride to your destination. In the mission "The Fastest Boat", you will enter a helicopter as a passenger. If you don't want to enter them, just walk away from it.
| Changes by me: Changed some coordinates
| Glitches: If you don't enter the Taxi, your money will still be depleted; the helicopter doesn't land when it reaches its destination so just exit it
while you're in mid-air, if you don't enter the taxi

Star Camera | Modstar
|
Press the HORN key to activate Star Camera. The camera will be positioned at a certain place until you press HORN again. Press HORN for one second to return the camera back to normal. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: Increased time duration between key presses; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Buy Apartment 3C | Spinnie
1 2
You can buy Apartment 3C for $3000. After that you can save there, get a MP5 pickup, and have a parked Freeway. This counts towards
your 100%.
| Changes by me: Changed coordinates on some objects; MP5 pickup in Apt 3C; fixed some glitches with the stats menu

Buy Escobar International Airport | Spinnie
1 2 3 4
You can buy Escobar International Airport for $250000. After that you can save there, save cars on the helipad, and have a parked Faggio. You also get Tear Gas, Health, Adrenaline, and Armor icons and have your gang at the airport. This counts towards your 100%.
| Changes by me: Fixed some glitches with the stats menu

Buy Lighthouse | Spinnie
You can buy the Lighthouse for $10000. After that you can save there and have your gang around the Lighthouse. This counts towards your 100%.
| Changes by me: Fixed some glitches with the stats menu

Vigilante | Spinnie
If you wear a Cop outfit while doing Vigilante, you will not get any wanted stars. You need to beat level 30 to pass the mission. Every five levels will give you a bribe at three hideouts, even before you own them. After level 30, you should have six bribes in all with 150 armor.
| Changes by me: Fixed the glitch for not giving you extra armor

Faggio Playground | Spinnie
1 2
Get into a parked Faggio near the North Point Mall bribe pickup. You will start the mission "Faggio Playground". You have 300 seconds to collect 24 checkpoints inside North Point Mall in any order. Pass through the first checkpoint to start the timer. You need a Faggio to pass this mission. This counts towards your 100%.
| Changes by me: Changed the location of the stats
| Glitches: Some checkpoints become invisible

The Bet | Spinnie
After you beat "Hit the Courier" and have bought the Lighthouse, a new mission called "The Bet" will be playable inside the Lighthouse. You have to bring a suitcase from the Lightouse to the Printworks with four wanted levels. If you enter any vehicle, you will fail the mission. This counts towards your 100%.
| Changes by me: Unlocked by Hit the Courier; changed dropoff location; changed minor stuff to fit it into my mod

Drunk | Coby
Get drunk for $100 in the Malibu Club for two game hours.
| Changes by me: Changed the amount of money to pay and deleted a place to drink near the Ocean View Hotel

Hyman Heli Garage | Bhaal
The Hyman Condo helipad can store a helicopter. You need to buy Hyman Condo to store the helicopter.
| Changes by me: It's necessary to buy Hyman Condo

Car Unflip | TbM2k
If your car rolled over and is stopped, your car will automatically flip itself back up. After that, your trunk will pop.
| Changes by me: The trunk of the car will be opened when the car unflips itself

Teleportation Device | Wombat
|
Keys Pressed: on foot STRAFE RIGHT / ACTION
Get to any payphones around Vice City. Walk toward the phone. Press the STRAFE RIGHT button to scroll around major locations around Vice City. Press ACTION to select the area you want to go. The locations you can go are the Boatyard, Printworks, Kaufman Cabs, Film Studio, Vercetti Estate, Malibu Club, and Ocean View Hotel.
| Changes by me: Heavily edited by me to fix the camera positions, spawning points, correct phone locations, added gray radar, added names of
the area you are entering into, and fixed the scrolling through places errors

Gasometer | neo449 / Ransom1
|
You can activate the gas mod behind the Ocean View Hotel counter. You can deactivate it anytime. The amount of gas will be shown on the screen. If you run out of gas, the vehicle will go into a complete halt. Follow the lightning icons to refill your gas for $100 per pint in the Washington Beach gas station or at Sunshine Autos. Ransom1 made the code activator.
| Changes by me: Changed the location of the Sunshine Autos refueling place; changed the amount of money to pay; replaced the speed meter with the gasometer; combined this mod with a mod activator; altered the mod activator so it works more fluently
| Glitches: The gas gauge becomes random if you switch to another vehicle and back

Marina Carpark | PatrickW
Buy the Ocean Beach Marina for $1000. Then you can save up to 39 cars inside the Marina carpark. It includes a shark, a security guard, and gates at the entrance. Use the right gate of the carpark to enter, just like in real life.
| Changes by me: The garage can save 40 cars but only 39 cars can enter the garage
| Glitches: If you save more than 39 cars, the game will crash if you leave the area; do not blow up the cars or the game will crash after you leave
the area

Stinger Drop | PatrickW
|
Keys Pressed: in any land vehicles ATTACK
Press the ATTACK button to drop a spike strip that a cop use to pop your tires. Now you can pop other people's tires. This mod is disabled by default.

Dancing | ODIE
1 2
|
Keys Pressed: Stand in the pink circle / ENTER
Go into the Malibu and you'll see a lady standing in front of a pink circle. When you go there, a scene will come and you will be dancing with this lady. Press ENTER to exit dance mode.
| Changes by me: Changed all coordinates

Napalm Bomb | Eclipse_nl
|
Keys Pressed: in Sparrow ATTACK
Get into a Sparrow and press the ATTACK button to drop a napalm bomb onto the ground.
| Changes by me: Made fewer explosions

Passenger | !cMc! Jacob
|
Keys Pressed: on foot ACTION
Press the ACTION button on foot to enter any car you want. Do not enter motorcycles. Sometimes the car won't move so try a different car. This mod is disabled by default.
| Changes by me: Forced vehicle to move after entering; made compatible with the Mod Shop
| Glitches: Do not enter motorcycles as a passenger or the game will crash

Patriot Explosion Launcher | Unknown
|
Keys Pressed: in Patriot ATTACK
Press the ATTACK button while in Phil's Patriot to launch an explosion
| Changes by me: Shortened the code
| Glitches: After launching explosions from the Patriot, fire on foot and you will launch one explosion; the SWAT sometimes rappel down into the
fire if you get more than four wanted stars

People who PMed me for a save file:
_-playero-_
Gamer_Flamer_2003
gbjrghh
bobthecreep
thisisanoob
marciano muller
san_andreas_man
Rockingduck
Gpcta
Zera

Nipa
  • Nipa

Hi.

• Members

Posted 22 May 2005 - 01:51 AM

There's not much difference, but... if someone wants to get to the second island without passin' phanom penh'86, they can use a pcj600 and hit NOS and go over the barrier! So boom! Great mod though.. but are you sure as gta sa modding pc tools will hit as soon as it comes out?
Oh, I want the mod shop to appear right after you start a new game so you could set it there instead of going to Ocean View Hotel (erm right?_) So you could NOS yourself to the hotel already instead of going there normally...

Nipa

RainingAcid
  • RainingAcid

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 May 2005 - 02:20 AM

How do I:
Deactivae the swimming mod
Enable./Disable Car Spwan and Ped Spawn.

Nipa
  • Nipa

Hi.

• Members

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:11 AM

Well, if An Old Friend has finished, go up the stairs, progress, then when another hallway comes, go right, there'll be a open room. Go and stand in front of the TV. The rest should be easy to find out.

Nipa biggrin.gif

marciano muller
  • marciano muller

gta lover

• Members

Posted 22 May 2005 - 09:38 AM Edited by marciano muller, 22 May 2005 - 10:27 AM.

sounds cool

THE MOD PASSEGIER if i get in the car the dont ride

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:16 PM

The passenger mod is kind of glitchy. Usually if you enter a car as passenger, the driver won't move. When you enter as passenger, repeatedly tap the ACTION button. That might make the driver move.

You can enable and diable mods by pressing the STRAFE RIGHT/LEFT button in the Mod Shop. The ReadMe should tell you how to use the Mod Shop.

RainingAcid
  • RainingAcid

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:57 AM

I cannot do this! How do I strafe? I don't have a STRAFE RIGHT/LEFT button. You should change it to look left/right.

Nipa
  • Nipa

Hi.

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 11:14 AM

Ok I'll explain:

Up and Down allow you to select a mod, and Left and Right allow you to turn it off/on. It's as easy as that.. but it's pretty cool how spaceeinstein took BW's Mod Shop and edited it.. but the name doesn't fit.. for a 'mod shop' it's like buying stuff, except you are buying a mod to use. Once you had enough, you can sell it and get money back. Would be cool though I'm skeptic it's possible.

Nipa suicidal.gif

grovespaz
  • grovespaz

Group: Morons

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 12:11 PM

Very, very, very, very, very cool! As always.

Thanks for allowing me to convert to the xbox.

Gonna try now! smile.gif

marciano muller
  • marciano muller

gta lover

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 03:38 PM

GREAT MOD!! colgate.gif colgate.gif colgate.gif colgate.gif

but wat is the action butten
gaafe mod echt waar!!!

RainingAcid
  • RainingAcid

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 04:22 PM

Okay, but what's with all this CURBAN MISSION 1 and junk.

grovespaz
  • grovespaz

• Members

Posted 25 May 2005 - 10:21 AM

Interesting glitch:

In the party, after you got new clothes, theres a freeway and tommy says Hmm, nice bike.

Hop on that thing, and dont drive away, just dont press anything.

That guy will steal his bike back, but because of the steed mod, you wont fall off.

The guy will ride the motor, and you will be invisible.

Really funny. biggrin.gif

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2005 - 08:17 PM Edited by spaceeinstein, 29 May 2005 - 03:01 PM.

QUOTE (marciano muller @ May 24 2005, 11:38)
GREAT MOD!! colgate.gif   colgate.gif   colgate.gif   colgate.gif

but wat is the action butten
gaafe mod echt waar!!!

According to the controls in Vice City, the ACTION button is the Tab button by default.

QUOTE (RainingAcid @ May 24 2005, 12:22)
Okay, but what's with all this CURBAN MISSION 1 and junk.

That's what happened when you didn't read the ENTIRE instructions in the ReadMe.

QUOTE (grovespaz @ May 25 2005, 06:21)
Interesting glitch:

In the party, after you got new clothes, theres a freeway and tommy says Hmm, nice bike.

Hop on that thing, and dont drive away, just dont press anything.

That guy will steal his bike back, but because of the steed mod, you wont fall off.

The guy will ride the motor, and you will be invisible.

Really funny. biggrin.gif

Nice find.

I should tell you glitches I found. After completing Back Alley Brawl, Phil calls you right after the mission. Wierd glitch but it can be fixed.

So, does anyone like my color-coded first post and my user posted image?

Zera
  • Zera

Hustler

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:27 PM

The best mod ever made for VC. Unfortunately I won't play it for too long, since there's only two weeks left for the release of San Andreas. But it seems that you've put a lot o effort in this mod.
Congrats.

marciano muller
  • marciano muller

gta lover

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 05:38 AM

after yhe mission: no escape? and i walk into the malibu my computer(pc) reset barf8bd.gif barf8bd.gif

grovespaz
  • grovespaz

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:00 PM

Ive found some more, dont remember anmore, gonna check it soon.

Oh yeah, the hans up mod is interfering with the passenger mod, really irritating if you hans up for the cops, the wanted level is cleared, then you enter the police car, and the wanted level is set at 1. When that happened, even if i user leavemealone, my wanted level stayed at one...

That was just plain stupid.

Also, if you use nitro while being driven by a cab, the driving will be f*cked up after a while. Already known is that you have to press forward if passenger in car to hear the sounds, this is prolly vry hard to fix.

P.S. And yes, i like your user posted image and your colored post, both are impressive.

Bernard Jazz
  • Bernard Jazz

Dud dats not gas, dats a chikn.

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:52 PM

when a cab comes to pick you up, jack it as soon as possible and it'll start driving itself..
if you jump out of it and then get back in you'll have full control of an unkillable cab.

grovespaz
  • grovespaz

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 03:53 PM

lol.

Another one is that in most un-cutscenes, if you use forward+aim, tommy will be morphed on a bike, and sumtimes fook up the uncutscene.
Also if you press tab in a cutscene, it crashes.

Another one, on the Xbox(prolly on pc to, but havnt tested) if widescreen mod is activated and you pull the left trigger sumtimes, the widescreen will go away, and you see the hud, health, etc, kinda funny.

MegaVovaN
  • MegaVovaN

GTA:LC hoster

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:44 PM

mirrored!

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2005 - 12:09 AM

Thanks for the mirror tounge.gif

RainingAcid
  • RainingAcid

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 May 2005 - 06:55 AM

Might I add a suggestion?

grovespaz
  • grovespaz

• Members

Posted 28 May 2005 - 09:15 AM

Yhm, normally, when someone asks that question, they tell the suggestion in the same post.. Then The mod author decides whether its good or not.

So whats the suggestion?

RainingAcid
  • RainingAcid

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 May 2005 - 11:15 PM

Citizens helps the cops
Ok, here what I have in mind. How about you have it so when Cops chases me, the peds chase me aswell, and the peds cars chase me too.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2005 - 02:55 PM

Usually suggestions are asked before the final is released and I got very few. Yes that feature is possible to make.

If anyone wants my 100% save file, PM me.

Wannabe729
  • Wannabe729

A Lemming

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:42 AM

Real nice work. Works fine and everything. Keep up the good work.

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:36 PM

It's the best mod ever (well the best one that i've tried). Anyway, i was doing the rampages and i came upon a rampage where i have to kill 10 Hatian gang members with a katana. That was so hard. I tried like 10 times because i kept on getting hit to the ground with the shotguns that they had. Then doing the rampages against Cuban gang members was really easy because they couldn't knock me to the ground. So i think you made the Hatians too strong and the Cubans too weak, but i don't think you will tweak that because SA is coming out in like a week. I guess I'll stop playing VC by that time as well, so i don't think you really need to fix it.

I love the NOS. Its so cool how helicopters have it too. I get so many insane stunts using the NOS.

I also like the Heli Garage thing. It saves so much time. I hate always trying and getting the Hunter from the Army Base.

Maybe there could be a vehicle getaway thing instead of a PCJ getaway button combination. But that's just a thought.

Overall, it's a great mod. It should be like a user posted imageuser posted image. biggrin.gif tounge.gif inlove.gif

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2005 - 08:49 PM Edited by spaceeinstein, 30 May 2005 - 08:55 PM.

tounge.gif
Well since I discovered some glitches and found new ways to reduce other glitches, I might release a more better mod later on. I'll give the Haitians Shotguns after Trojan Voodoo. The update from v2 to v3 is a lot larger than from v1 to v2.

I might be able to make a list of all tricks that I have ever done with my mod.

RainingAcid
  • RainingAcid

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 08:52 PM

Can't wait.!

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:49 PM Edited by spaceeinstein, 17 June 2005 - 08:20 PM.

http://speeddemosarc...TheftAutoSA_746
http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html
http://www.geocities...ures/gta_sa.zip
http://www.gtaforums...dpost&p=2897207
http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html
http://rapidshare.de...Adidas.wmv.html

titanus
  • titanus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ May 31 2005, 18:49)
[color=orange]Well, I'm moving my mod away from GameFAQs. It was popular a year ago but after so many updates, people got bored of it. A topic even found a link to a Tear Gas mod and said "Hey, if you want a Tear Gas in Vice CIty, go here". I can't believe they didn't know my mod has it! Ever since I created my mod on June 27, I keep track of my updates in GameFAQs. But now, people don't care anymore

Maybe they only want some tear gas and none of the other gimmicks. I've seen the tear gas in a few places. Who cares what forums think anyways?

All in One is fun for a while but the glitches frustrate me! I hope you fix as many of them as possible before you abandon ship for san andreas!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users