Photo

Playing with a USB controller

2 replies to this topic
SystemOverload
  • SystemOverload

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:48 AM

Do you think that in the PC version they will make the support for the USB controllers any better then GTA3 or Vice city. I find it really annoying that we can't assign certian things to buttons. Because of this, my PSX to USB adapter does not work because the axises are oppisote on the right analog stick.
By the way, sorry for the bad spelling! Im just to lazy to fix it.

davew2040
  • davew2040

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (SystemOverload @ May 19 2005, 00:48)
Do you think that in the PC version they will make the support for the USB controllers any better then GTA3 or Vice city. I find it really annoying that we can't assign certian things to buttons. Because of this, my PSX to USB adapter does not work because the axises are oppisote on the right analog stick.
By the way, sorry for the bad spelling! Im just to lazy to fix it.

Lately, I'm starting to anticipate that Rockstar will do as little as possible to change the game from the earlier ones. They made some neat changes for the Xbox, but I think their attention to the PC version will be minimal outside of what gets handed down from the Xbox. Definitely more of a marketing effort than a technical advance.

Which would be a shame for everyone with a PC capable of really wringing a sweet gameplay experience out of San Andreas.

235Guy
  • 235Guy

Tommy's Bitch!

• Members

Posted 21 May 2005 - 12:55 PM

What controller do you use?
My Airflo worked fine with Vice City. sarcasm.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users