Photo

Jade Empire

4 replies to this topic
Yuck Fou
  • Yuck Fou

<3 Mar

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:21 AM

So, I just ordered this and I should be recieving my copy tomorrow. It's a little late to turn back now, but I was wondering what your thoughts on it were? Worth the money?

If there's any demand for it, I guess this could be used as a chat topic as well, but whatever.

Kevin_79
  • Kevin_79

Shabam

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 01:41 AM

It was a fantastic game....while it lasted, which wasn't very long at all. But there is definitely some replay value considering you can go through the game as good or evil, and there are three different endings.

Great game, but I expected a bit more.

So Play The Violins
  • So Play The Violins

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 02:26 AM

I started it an was about 3 hours in before I stopped. Don't get the idea that I stopped because it was bad, it's great so far. I just want to finish other games and stuff before I committ to running through it. I want to enjoy the 30-odd hours all at once. If you like what you've seen so far, you'll enjoy the game.

Kevin_79
  • Kevin_79

Shabam

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (So Play The Violins @ May 18 2005, 21:26)
I started it an was about 3 hours in before I stopped. Don't get the idea that I stopped because it was bad, it's great so far. I just want to finish other games and stuff before I committ to running through it. I want to enjoy the 30-odd hours all at once. If you like what you've seen so far, you'll enjoy the game.

I wish it was 30 some hours... confused.gif

In fact, it's only about 15 hours maximum.

Yuck Fou
  • Yuck Fou

<3 Mar

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 02:44 AM

I've heard anywhere from 22-30 hours. Are you taking side-quests and all of that into account?

I trust BioWare. Neverwinter Nights, KOTOR, etc. They've put out some pretty f*ckin' awesome titles, and consistently.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users