Photo

video gaming

23 replies to this topic
Gela
  • Gela

Avatar made by ME using pivot stick animator

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:20 PM

devil.gif Have a game pissed you off to the point of you going completely mad? I dont have a short temper but when it comes to games, i get crazy and destroy stuff..

When I was 10, I was playing Donkey Kong On Snes, and i guess i died... So I punched the tv, and the Tv light went out and never came back on...

The game that pisses me off the most right now is Madden 2005... The guys always drop the ball on important downs, etc...

I broke so many controllers and mics its not even funny...

If your a peacefull gamer, then im not talking to you, but if games just piss you off sometimes, then tell your story! devil.gif

SIP YEK NOD
  • SIP YEK NOD

I drink and I smash because i love

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:23 PM

when i get pissed off, i usually throw the controller up and expect the cord to grab it and bring it back down. yesterday i got a cordless conroller. and i was playing driv3r and ended up throwing the thing across the room

GTAGuy
  • GTAGuy

Muten Roshi

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:28 PM

One time I got so pissed off at a game that I threw my deskchair across the room...

ph34r.gif

PixelJ
  • PixelJ

Code Lyoko!

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:42 PM

I always have my little brother to punch next to me.

Mafia Righthand_Man
  • Mafia Righthand_Man

Shuffle off.

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:51 PM

Yeah, I took my AR-15 out to I-95 and shot at some random cars passing by to relieve my anger. [/gtascapegoat]

I can get pretty angry so I will normally smash the controller on the ground lol. I did it once on San Andreas on one of the races and now my L2 and R2 buttons stick out weird sometimes and are hard to push when sticking out.

Trogdor!
  • Trogdor!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:53 PM

Self-infliction of pain usually takes your mind off "This game is damn hard" to "f*ck! My head!"

...Ninja Gaiden's a hard game sad.gif

imheretostay
  • imheretostay

non-existant

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (PixelJ @ May 18 2005, 21:42)

Evil bitch.

I can get pretty pissed, i once broke two fingers by punching the screen because of a crash. I usually try not to destroy anything by wind up throwing my self on the floor.

Hamburger
  • Hamburger

Yes It's me

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2005 - 09:23 PM

Uh, I just yell out some randon curse word.

micster
  • micster

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 09:26 PM

i usually swear

Yuck Fou
  • Yuck Fou

<3 Mar

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (PixelJ @ May 18 2005, 15:42)

I do too, seriously.

He knows he's in trouble when I f*ck up... I just scream some cuss word and punch him in the shoulder.

When he's not around, I punch/throw sh*t or the controller. I broke one when playing FFX, doing those f*cking chocobo races.

Gela
  • Gela

Avatar made by ME using pivot stick animator

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:07 AM

I got pissed off onc and rubbed my controller face down aganst the carpet, and it burned off the rubber on the analog sticks, so i had to replace them with ones on another controller that i swung by the cord and smashed open against the wall. turn.gif

the other day i engraved some cussword on my tv with a fork... ph34r.gif

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

I check for Breast Cancer. Call me.

• United-States

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:09 AM

I hadnt had any thing like that but one time back in the day my NES wouldnt play it would just do that damn blinking effect. I sledgehammered it into the groud outside al la "office space" style.

Gela aks to borrow a controller....Gela gets denied. turn.gif

killa_camron
  • killa_camron

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 02:57 AM

i broke my control in half playing dead or alive on ps1 i kept loosing and threw the the control on the floor hard as hell then i started bangin it

Yuck Fou
  • Yuck Fou

<3 Mar

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (killa_camron @ May 18 2005, 21:57)
i broke my control in half playing dead or alive on ps1 i kept loosing and threw the the control on the floor hard as hell then i started bangin it

Why on earth would you bang the controller? blink.gif

Nate Baker1
  • Nate Baker1

Back...for a little

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 04:31 AM

Yeah I do that n NBA Live 2005 because the computer sucks cock. I usually smash my fist on the chair, but I sometimes control it.

Kutthroat
  • Kutthroat

Abgoosht For Life

• The Precinct

Posted 19 May 2005 - 04:50 AM

Whoa, some people need some self restraint

I usually just uh, well.. I can't even remember the last time I got mad at a video game but I can tell you I didn't break something.

turn.gif

Spectre95
  • Spectre95

Gangsta

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 19 May 2005 - 07:12 AM

I remember when I was playing some Final Fantasy game for PS1. I got really far in the game...but all of sudden my memory card was completely erased(still remains a mystery) well I got so pissed off that I pulled out the memory card and threw it against the wall as hard as I could...and it broke into a million pieces.

I also would beat my N64 games whenever they didn't work and broke a PS2 controller by slamming it on the ground. suicidal.gif

Kayuni
  • Kayuni

idle

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE (SIP_YEK_NOD @ May 18 2005, 15:23)
when i get pissed off, i usually throw the controller up and expect the cord to grab it and bring it back down. yesterday i got a cordless conroller. and i was playing driv3r and ended up throwing the thing across the room

Driv3r made me mad before I broke the disc. I got all of the Timmies in Miami, then got stuck in one of the invisible holes in the ground, flew off my bike, and died.

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:16 PM

I punch my leg.

Controllers are too precious, and I love my TV.

parry
  • parry

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (papanesta @ May 19 2005, 13:16)
I punch my leg.

I also do that, or i usally swear.

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:37 PM

Ha, I thought I was the only one with anger management problems. I swear even when I'm not pissed so that doesn't help me much. I used to chuck the controllers, but after accidentally putting a few holes in the wall I stopped. I recently moved into a new house and don't feel like whipping out the spackle. The last two times I got pissed, I twisted the PS2 controllers until they made cracking noises and stopped working. blush.gif Yeah, self-restraint would be nice, but I'm to old to learn new skills. Besides, since that logitech lawsuit I've had like three or four extras in the closet.

gta_king
  • gta_king

JCM

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 02:03 PM

Burnout 3.. Seriously 5 f*cking meters from the finish line and the car f*cking crashes, I snapped my controller playing that game. I also sometimes punch myself, but it f*cking hurts. :: <')))>(

Mark Pagliaro
  • Mark Pagliaro

Minutes To Midnight

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 02:23 PM

Hots Shots Golf PSP. I can go from a pretyy good - score to like a + 5 on the same course with the same character. It is a good thing I can control my rage and not throw my psp. I throw a pillow, glass remote anything but the psp.

Eltsuri
  • Eltsuri

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 May 2005 - 05:15 PM

Donkey Kong 64 on Nintendo 64.

The "Bash the Kremlins" mini-game where you must use the analog stick to move across each Kremlin as they popped up to bash them back down.

I remember really losing it with this one, and screeching, pulling at my hair and tensing my face until it went bright red in sheer frustration.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users