san an map in vice city plz help me...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
maxpain
  • maxpain

maxpain

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:03 PM

is it possible to have san an map in the vice city engine i know it can be done but (and its a big but!) is it possible for anyone to make me one with all the correct paths etc... i dont need anything else just the map files (or a installer) i can do cars, bikes, boats, helis, allmost everything eaven make the sky that orange effect it has in sa but i need the map can anyone make this???
i did e-mail patrick m but he wont reply after a week so ive turned to these fourms...i know it can be done my mate did it but he had to reformat his whole pc and i just cant wait 22 days 4 it (and i havent got enough money for it coz im skint) he got the files off the ps2 dvd with patrick m's txd veiwer but that wasnt his gta:sa and he cant get it back...and the paths are on his site aswell so im begging you please help!

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:10 PM

With teh current PS2 files it cannot be done. Anyway VC has boundaries/game limits which would mean we could not fit SA into it. So no your mate did not do it because the .dff files are a slightly different format to the VC ones which means that its not possible to use them in VC.

So no its not possible, you could have searched the forum and found this out.

Patrick M. lol.gif It's Steve M not Patrick M.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users