Photo

no news on the PC?

5 replies to this topic
HKB
  • HKB

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:05 PM

Anybody else thats wondering why there are no news about the PC edition of SA??? sems to me as there are plenty of atention on the Xbox (lots of new screens, previews and even a trailer) but none on the PC... i just don't get it...

bbq.gif

bob the noob
  • bob the noob

Hatesu

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 10:12 PM

they just saving the best for last =)

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE (bob the noob @ May 17 2005, 14:12)
they just saving the best for last =)

True, the PC version is going to be tons better than the Xbox version. Plus, the controls for the Xbox on the past GTAs sucked. The PC version is just gonna be better, that's it. I can't wait to get some mods for that baby!

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:36 AM

Rockstar are just slowly leaking stuff to us to build hype and keep us on edge, its marketing. I don't think its any reason to get worried.

quick99
  • quick99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:58 AM

The truth is most people that play games play on consoles and they will sell more copies on the xbox. Most people on this particular forum are pc gamers but the truth is more copies will be sold for the xbox. Like somebody said before its just marketing.They problably know you guys are going to buy it, but they are not going to sell as many copies to pc as xbox

JD1
  • JD1

Corporal

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE (quick99 @ May 18 2005, 01:58)
The truth is most people that play games play on consoles and they will sell more copies on the xbox. Most people on this particular forum are pc gamers but the truth is more copies will be sold for the xbox. Like somebody said before its just marketing.They problably know you guys are going to buy it, but they are not going to sell as many copies to pc as xbox

I don't think they will sell more games for the XBox. (80% of the youngters will play Xbox version and 80% of 18 years old and older will play PC version)
Everyone I know play PC games or both, since the PC version is better and more playable... why they would buy XBox version?
There are more Piracy done with PC versions than Xbox versions... this would be the only reason they sell more games for Xbox.

But indeed it is totally marketing, there are still 20 days left... Rockstar like every other games company, they enjoy seeing their fans dying of envy, I would do it too. tounge2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users