10 replies to this topic
DK2
  • DK2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 05:32 PM

IGN have posted five new pictures of the tony hawk game smile.gif

http://www.tonyhawks...view=getnewpost

i posted them in a topic on my own forum for easier viewing and i have created an OK psd of the logo here.

http://www.tonyhawks...view=getnewpost

biggrin.gif

PCJ.
  • PCJ.

Shaggy

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 05:45 PM

I haven't been impressed with either of the previous two games in the series, and its been going down hill sxince number 3.

This new direction they're taking it in could be interesting, but it could be the game's downfall. It all depends on how my variation they can get into this map.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2005 - 07:30 PM

I love tony hawk games. I don't see why people don't like the newer ones. They can explain it, but I still don't see why.

I always thought it was a good idea to just make a huge city, and just set you loose into it with a skateboard. Just like real life. This game will show anyone what it's like to skate. It looks like Neversoft finally climbed onto the GTA bandwagon, and I like the idea.

Werleman1
  • Werleman1

Werle

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 07:52 PM

i agree with you , the TH games are way cool im looking foward to this one

cronusthetitan
  • cronusthetitan

Official GTA 4 Beta Tester

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 07:53 PM

1 and 2 rocked! 3 blew, I mean it was horrible. UG brought redemption, at least some back to the game. I just wish they'd return to skating instead of trying to make it into an RPG with a skateboard character. O! the days of Dave Mirra 2...

Wolfwood
  • Wolfwood

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:06 PM

Well, does look good, the graphics, but the game will seriously need something new, they are just all the same in most ways and I really start to get bore dof them.

JSAN ANDREAS
  • JSAN ANDREAS

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:11 PM

Kool. They're kinda going San Andreas-y...Cmon..haircuts? lol.

But I guess this is a good change. I loved THUG 1 but was very disappointed with ThUG 2. I hope this game is better and puts Tony Hawk gamesto where it was before. rah.gif

CaliGangstar
  • CaliGangstar

Cuckoo Cuckoo

• The Precinct

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:57 PM

How convenient of you to post them on your own forum. Nice way to advertise it... dozingoff.gif

As for the game, Im soo not excited about this. Im incredibly tired of the fake skating crap. There needs to be an update to Thrasher for the next gen consoles.

AndyinEngland.
  • AndyinEngland.

nycc

• The Connection

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (CaliGangstar @ May 17 2005, 21:57)
There needs to be an update to Thrasher for the next gen consoles.

I second this motion. Nothing could be better than a release of a real skating game that skaters can relate to. Altough, that said, I am looking forward to another installment, and even though I know it won't be the game Thrasher was. sad.gif

The idea of a singular city sounds nice, if they can pull off the ramp and street styles together in one location.

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 02:21 AM

THAW lol

Anyway I just hope they stay away from turning the game into another Jackass episode, that and something new as its getting stale I'll tell you that.

Nate Baker1
  • Nate Baker1

Back...for a little

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 02:36 AM

Yeah I agree with you man. The past two games were basically him jacking off aroudn and doing stupid sh*t. The first few games were awesome because they were original and never got boring. Now the goals are like ...

• Knock over all the trashcans

or

• Grind this rail and eveil spirits will coem out.

Dumb, I mean they are pushing the sh*t limit with this next one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users