what about the disapearing cars

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
aggro
  • aggro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2005 - 02:25 PM

you know? if you have tuned a car till nothing els is possilbe to do with the car and youve parked it in a garage the color or even the car disapeared after a while. will this e in the xbox oder pc versio too??

Razor Sharp
  • Razor Sharp

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 May 2005 - 03:19 PM

that sounds like a glitch to me so I hope R* fixed that..they damn sure had enough time wink.gif

Razor Sharp
  • Razor Sharp

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 May 2005 - 03:19 PM Edited by Razor Sharp, 16 May 2005 - 03:21 PM.

-sorry bout the doublepost-

Konoko45
  • Konoko45

I hate you all, just FYI.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2005 - 03:22 PM

It's not a glitch, it's been that way since the original top-down GTA. (Although you couldn't notice it in top-down..., in 3D it's blatantly obvious)

Not a glitch, not a problem, not an error, nothing. It's just there, and it won't be "fixed" any time soon.

Razor Sharp
  • Razor Sharp

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 May 2005 - 04:21 PM

it is normal that cars that are stored in garages dissappear? That never happened to me in GTA3 or VC dontgetit.gif

klingenm
  • klingenm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2005 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (Razor Sharp @ May 16 2005, 16:21)
it is normal that cars that are stored in garages dissappear? That never happened to me in GTA3 or VC dontgetit.gif

never for me too.. or i'we just not noticed. but i think i keep pretty good track of what cars i have in witch garage.

Cartoon Corpse
  • Cartoon Corpse

Cartoon Corp

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2005 - 05:56 PM

happened to me in vice city (disappearing from hyman and diaz mansion garages). in SA they custom paint (and i think even the whole car sometimes) disappeared. the custom paint was a regular event in the beachhouse garage. i hated that. cause i dug my custom painted cars.

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 16 May 2005 - 06:34 PM

@Konoko - I really don't think this is a 'feature' of the game. They surely wouldn't include the feature whereby your favourite vehicles are intermittently removed from your garages, or have their custom paint jobs disappear. It just wouldn't make sense - it's not exactly the kind of feature that anyone would welcome.

Whether or not it'll be fixed / removed is another matter. No-one'll know for sure until the game is released so I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Wizzy
  • Wizzy

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 06:08 PM

if it's not fixed then I'm not sure I'll want to waste my money on it. That's really one of the only reasons I'd consider buying the game again - being able to actually keep my car and not worry about it disappearing all the time.

THX1138
  • THX1138

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (Wizzy @ May 26 2005, 18:08)
if it's not fixed then I'm not sure I'll want to waste my money on it. That's really one of the only reasons I'd consider buying the game again - being able to actually keep my car and not worry about it disappearing all the time.

Thats pretty sad if thats the only thing stopping you from buying it.

jesushumper
  • jesushumper

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:30 PM

I've played GTA3 and VC a few times through and that has never happened to me...

Unlucky bastards.

Wizzy
  • Wizzy

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (THX1138 @ May 26 2005, 20:23)
QUOTE (Wizzy @ May 26 2005, 18:08)
if it's not fixed then I'm not sure I'll want to waste my  money on it. That's really one of the only reasons I'd consider buying the game again - being able to actually keep my car and not worry about it disappearing all the time.

Thats pretty sad if thats the only thing stopping you from buying it.

In what way is that sad?

You want to know what's sad? paying $40+ for a video game you already have. I have the game on the PS2. I've played it, I've beaten it. There's not much for me to gain by spending more money on a barely upgraded version. Wow, custom soundtracks... wow i can see further. Amazing - I'm going to spend money to get those two little things.

If the game is barely fixed, and I've already got it for another system - why would I waste my money on it? being a clueless pushover fanboy is sad.

235Guy
  • 235Guy

Tommy's Bitch!

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (jesushumper @ May 26 2005, 20:30)
I've played GTA3 and VC a few times through and that has never happened to me...

Unlucky bastards.

Same for me too...

Zelius
  • Zelius

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (Wizzy @ May 27 2005, 00:14)
In what way is that sad?

You want to know what's sad? paying $40+ for a video game you already have. I have the game on the PS2. I've played it, I've beaten it. There's not much for me to gain by spending more money on a barely upgraded version. Wow, custom soundtracks... wow i can see further. Amazing - I'm going to spend money to get those two little things.

If the game is barely fixed, and I've already got it for another system - why would I waste my money on it? being a clueless pushover fanboy is sad.

I love you...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users