Photo

Sanandreas Audio

2 replies to this topic
salibaba
  • salibaba

[GL]Salibaba

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:48 PM

I have happened to notice that in VC and in GTA3, if you enable EAX or any other sound system other than the Direct 3d software emulation, you actualy miss out on some of the ingame sounds, an example is the noise made when you collect money or when you press the tab key to replace a weapon of the same class you have. The game in the software mode uses the same sounds as the ps2 versions did for the same actions but they do not occur in any other modes that I can see of.( unsure of EAX3 as my card only spports EAX)
Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this is , or would anyone care to speculate if R* will do the same again in the PC port of SA. for the record I like to have those extra sounds in the game because it reasures you that say you picked up an item and that it didnt just dissappear as you were about to collect it. they also add more of a feel to the game imo

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 May 2005 - 02:32 AM

I am not sure why some sounds wouldn't be included. Don't worry. If it is true that some sounds in EAX were left out of VC, then don't worry about SA. I am sure they won't leave stuff out.

aggro
  • aggro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2005 - 09:21 AM

sarcasm.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users