Photo

Huge Ass Problem

6 replies to this topic
Hunter¥
  • Hunter¥

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 09:29 PM

This is kind of an iffy subject. But here it goes:

I have no possible way of watching the Xbox 360 MTV special. You probably already know where this is going.. Me, living in a sh*tty little town in the middle of Canada, I have no way of watching it.

On TV. So well. Where can I get it on the net?

This isn't really warez if you think about it.. Urban Dictionary.com's definition says nothing about TV shows and this a one time special thing that I can in no way watch under normal circumstances.

Canada got the MTV special on CTV and every CTV network in Canada (EXCEPT LLOYDMINSTER, SASKATCHEWAN'S) is airing it. Just my luck. It's impossible for me to watch it. I have no other option so sorry if this is seem as naughty.

Knightmare
  • Knightmare

man tongues

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 12 May 2005 - 09:32 PM

I'm sure it will be captured somewhere, and the link will pop up easy enough in google. If you're just after the details, those should go up almost instantaenously after the shows done on gaggles of websites.

I wouldn't worry about missing out.

Wolf68k
  • Wolf68k

always howling

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:02 PM

Well since the show is copyrighted and the idea behind warez is to free distribute copyrighted material without getting permission of the copyright holder to do so.
However since there is no one takng legal action against people that distribute TV shows over the net without permission, it's hard to say with any certainty that it is warez or not.
Lastly it's for you to say that is or isn't warez, it's up the people that run this board if they want to call it warez or not.

Now that legal mumbo jumbo is out of the way.
Wait for the show to air, if it hasn't already, and as Knightmare said Google it.

Bond996
  • Bond996

[INSERT MEMBER TITLE HERE]

• Members

Posted 13 May 2005 - 02:35 AM

Don't worry, it's not worth seeing at all.

engadget.com also had live coverage if you must see what happened.

Moto
  • Moto

Frat.

• Members

Posted 13 May 2005 - 03:00 AM

You're not missing much.

magical_trevor
  • magical_trevor

Propaganda Inc.

• Members

Posted 13 May 2005 - 05:49 PM

Clickeh

Looks like they're now after people who warez (can that be used as a verb?) TV programs as well as films and music...

edit- oh yeah, and on topic, Slashdot has a thing with lots of links to info about the xbox 360 here.

Hunter¥
  • Hunter¥

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 10:41 AM

Oh my god in heaven Jesus H. Christ on a couch.

I hate MTV. Lock this now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users