Photo

Grims Oficial WEAPONS topic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic
GRIM!
  • GRIM!

Blue prints is for pussys!

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:00 PM Edited by GRIM!, 29 May 2005 - 07:26 PM.

Heres my New Weapons topic for my new guns and nearly finished guns for GTA VC and SA

Ill start with showing some Done stuff.

WALLPAPER!
LOOK HERE!

(Here i will edit when the weapons is avalible for Download!)

Glock17
user posted image
GET IT NOW! (Thx to GtaParanoia for hosting)

Sawn off
user posted image
GET IT NOW!

(Thx to The_Borg for hosting)
Ingame Screenies by: AzO 1234
thx to

Silver part & Extended mag (update!)
user posted image
(OUT OF STOCK!)

Ingram
user posted image
GET IT NOW! Thx to The Borg forhosting
Screenies by Azo 1

Slaughter Tools
user posted image
GET IT NOW! (Thx to The Borg for hosting)

M93 AG (from SinCity and RoboCop movie)
user posted image
Flyer!
GET IT NOW!! (Thx toThe Borg for hosting)
Screenies by AzO--> 1 2 3

T-808
  • T-808

Road Warrior mod until it's Done!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:08 PM

wow man great work on these downaloding them now. galde you cleaned up your old topic as well. keep up the good work and i look forward to alot more gusn from you.

Halljam
  • Halljam

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:18 PM

Good for making a new clean topic.But I think you forgot to put the M11 up.

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:34 PM Edited by GRIM!, 10 May 2005 - 09:44 PM.

QUOTE (Halljam @ May 10 2005, 21:18)
Good for making a new clean topic.But I think you forgot to put the M11 up.

Yeah but im making a new better m11 now, im ashamed of the old one blush.gif it was so wrong made and waste of polys tounge.gif

the new m-11 is gonna be a pack, first the usal m-11 with short mag for the tec-9 then one with long mag but no stock for ingramsl then one with stock , long mag and 80's silenser for the uzi with a one handed weapon line with no aiming bugs.

i got a Mossberg 500 cruiser with combatstock from the movie "Natural born killer" comming up soon!

EDIT heres a pack ive been making for some days now its not completed yet, its still gonne include some moore weapons...
user posted image

MnE
  • MnE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 02:04 AM

damn...once again grim..very nice...

JLC
  • JLC

Monday Morning Lunatic

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 02:22 AM

hey, the bats, knife and the machete look pretty way cool man! great job cookie.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:56 PM Edited by GRIM!, 11 May 2005 - 02:01 PM.

Thx! heres a screenie on my Natural born killers mossberg. (polys count: 3,5k)

user posted image
just need a texture! wink.gif

EricDraven_GTACrow
  • EricDraven_GTACrow

Jesus Christ Poltergeist

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 02:05 PM

All looks really awesome here. The shotguns and Nailed Bat are some of my favorites ATM, I like the lesser seen details on the glock too like the vents, It looks awesome as f*ck IMO

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2005 - 03:07 PM

Sawn off is now avalible for Download!

Silent Viper
  • Silent Viper

Gunbanging Gundealer

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 03:35 PM

wow.gif 3,5k Polys for a Shotgun without vented or headshielded Barrel, safetybutton, mountingscrews ?
Where do you put them ? I hope you wont build springs and bolts that you could actually make cut-tru pictures of the gun ...

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2005 - 05:25 PM

i gues its the handles and the shells thats take the most polys. the handles is 450 each polys and all the shells is 1400 polys...

Silent Viper
  • Silent Viper

Gunbanging Gundealer

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 05:41 PM

1400 Polys per Shell ?
You wanna tell me that a shell is half as Polycontaining as my WHOLE RPG WITH Rocket ? wow.gif devil.gif
Though, the handles look ok,even if it´has serval Polys more then necesary.
Hope You'll realease a version without the bullets wink.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2005 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (Silent Viper @ May 11 2005, 17:41)
1400 Polys per Shell ?
You wanna tell me that a shell is half as Polycontaining as my WHOLE RPG WITH Rocket ? wow.gif devil.gif
Though, the handles look ok,even if it´has serval Polys more then necesary.
Hope You'll realease a version without the bullets wink.gif

Stop playing stupid, no thats for all shels including shell holder. and no im not gonna make a ver with out bullets cus they arent any bullets a a shot gun its shells and im only releseing this Natural born killer ver.

Silent Viper
  • Silent Viper

Gunbanging Gundealer

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 06:31 PM

There is no definition excluding shotshells from the category of bullet-ammo.
As you might now there are shotgunshells around that fire Slugs or Rifled Slugs and this way act like normal rifles.
But that isnt the point.
Also isnt it very friendly to tell me that I act stupid, thats your opinion,not a fact.
And it would still be an EQUAL gun as in natural born killes, though it would miss the shells (hope you're happy now) which isnt a big deal as its no use to hold a sight-taking clip on the shotgun holding 5 rounds. It just takes to much time to move the hand above the reciever ,when moving it slightly more backwards and grabbing some loose shells out of a pocket and quickly sorting them in the hand, so I can just hold my hand below the injection-port and move it upwards for every shell,takes a LOT less time then getting each out of the clip and having it next to each other in one hand instead of in ONE row, also isnt it more tactical to NOT have them clipped to the gun, its also cooler to actually eject shells that are equal to the loaded ones though the Shells on the gun will NEVER be loaded and if you do shells matching the natural born killers ones,they wont fit to the VC/SA ones. bbq.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2005 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (Silent Viper @ May 11 2005, 18:31)
There is no definition excluding shotshells from the category of bullet-ammo.
As you might now there are shotgunshells around that fire Slugs or Rifled Slugs and this way act like normal rifles.
But that isnt the point.
Also isnt it very friendly to tell me that I act stupid, thats your opinion,not a fact.
And it would still be an EQUAL gun as in natural born killes, though it would miss the shells (hope you're happy now) which isnt a big deal as its no use to hold a sight-taking clip on the shotgun holding 5 rounds. It just takes to much time to move the hand above the reciever ,when moving it slightly more backwards and grabbing some loose shells out of a pocket and quickly sorting them in the hand, so I can just hold my hand below the injection-port and move it upwards for every shell,takes a LOT less time then getting each out of the clip and having it next to each other in one hand instead of in ONE row, also isnt it more tactical to NOT have them clipped to the gun, its also cooler to actually eject shells that are equal to the loaded ones though the Shells on the gun will NEVER be loaded and if you do shells matching the natural born killers ones,they wont fit to the VC/SA ones. bbq.gif

i dont give a damn if it goes faster cuz its a game and the NBK gun looks like that. NOW STOP BOTHERING MY TOPIC WITH THIS SILLY COMMENTS!!!

Silent Viper
  • Silent Viper

Gunbanging Gundealer

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 07:13 PM

so if you call suggestions and questions to your stuff silly comments, then you shouldnt have opened the topic cause you knew there would be feedback,questions and comments about your stuff,so next time make a homepage and advertise it,you wont get any comments this way.
So anyway,what would you call this:
"have a cookie.gif "
"wanna have bbq.gif "
" that: breadfish_by_Moto.gif is a breadfish"
" die.gif "
" rahkstar2.gif makes great games but is bad publisher" (kinda true,still silly comment,aint it like this, you little devil.gif ?)

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2005 - 08:50 PM Edited by GRIM!, 11 May 2005 - 08:53 PM.

QUOTE (Silent Viper @ May 11 2005, 19:13)
so if you call suggestions and questions to your stuff silly comments, then you shouldnt have opened the topic cause you knew there would be feedback,questions and comments about your stuff,so next time make a homepage and advertise it,you wont get any comments this way.
"have a  cookie.gif "
"wanna have  bbq.gif "
" that:  breadfish_by_Moto.gif  is a breadfish"
" die.gif "
rahkstar2.gif makes great games but is bad publisher" (kinda true,still silly comment,aint it like this, you little  devil.gif ?)

Youre points is allways that youre guns is better than mine and they allways have a lower polys count, but i dont care if youre guns have a lower poly count so why do you bring it up in all my topics??

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2005 - 09:04 PM

okay you two don't make me pull this topic over and beat you both.

you both have a point that neither is willing to submit too. the shells could be done if you do them lower poly but i do agree that doing a reloadign animation would be very very hard and alot more work then it's worth. thought i 'm haveing to look at it myself to some degree because having a termiantor holding movie weapons like a gansta just doesn't cut it. but i digress.

now grim you can make lower poly cylinders for the shotgun shells and have them look good or better because detail don't mean nothing at gta scale. but viper grim wants to do detailing work and is not yet familar with with lower poly modeling to the degree you are but he's got drive and determination so lets cut him a little slack...he's learning like we all did.

i used to be like him look at my master work unreleased gun modeled compeltley by eye using shots form a ps2 game called killzone:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

impressive yes, bit of a pollybeast yes...works in vice..hell yes but at a price. i'm not a skinner so for one thing the gun was unreleased because it didn't look as good in game even with all that detail. but also alot of detail got muted at that scale so doing every facet instead of letting it get skinned on was a big mistake and one i don't make anymore. instead of tubes i use cylinders and so on. you learn from your msitakes but you also have to be able to make them as well.

so lets just agree to disagree before we shut down the topic of a man who is a passioante gunsmith i respect grims work and that is why i feature him in two of my mods but at the same time figuring out poly counts tricks couldn't hurt either.

so lets keep it to pms if you really feal strongly but lets act like the respectable modders we like to think we are.

Newbie41
  • Newbie41

/ -Adio- \

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2005 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (GRIM! @ May 10 2005, 13:00)
Heres my New Weapons topic for my new guns and nearly finished guns for GTA VC and SA

Ill start with showing some Done stuff.

(Here i will edit when the weapns is avalible for Download!)

Glock17
user posted image
GET IT NOW! (Thx to GtaParanoia for hosting)

Silver part
user posted image
(DOWNLAD AVALIBLE SOON!)

Sawn off
user posted image
GET IT NOW! (Thx to The_Borg for hosting)
Ingame Screenies by: AzO 1234

Damn You are gifted tounge.gif

Silent Viper
  • Silent Viper

Gunbanging Gundealer

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:47 AM

QUOTE (GRIM! @ May 11 2005, 22:50)
QUOTE (Silent Viper @ May 11 2005, 19:13)
"have a  cookie.gif "
"wanna have  bbq.gif "
" that:  breadfish_by_Moto.gif  is a breadfish"
" die.gif "
rahkstar2.gif makes great games but is bad publisher" (kinda true,still silly comment,aint it like this, you little  devil.gif ?)

Youre points is allways that youre guns is better than mine and they allways have a lower polys count, but i dont care if youre guns have a lower poly count so why do you bring it up in all my topics??

You still dont get it,do you ?
I dont want to tell you that your models suck,actually they are pretty good,not regarding the high polycount and senseless attachments (what a luck that you didnt put the shellholder on your M4 Carbine,that would make a lot of sense tounge.gif). But what I'm doing is not moaning about your modelling skills and say you just suck and I own, no,if you pay attention,you'll see that I actually adress my problems and give you SUGGESTIONS . wink.gif

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:47 PM

If you use sketchup (And I know you do), you're bound to get polymonsters:

user posted image

CAD = Evil.

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:52 PM

Yeah i know... but please dont show youre work here gus this is GRIMS topic.

Heres a bat texture update.
user posted image

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 12 May 2005 - 02:04 PM

I just showed that crap gun of mine to show what Sketchup hides under that user friendly interface.
Ok I thought this was a guns ppt for everyone to show their stuff in.
Nice stuff there Grim.

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2005 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (Black-hawk @ May 12 2005, 14:04)
I just showed that crap gun of mine to show what Sketchup hides under that user friendly interface.
Ok I thought this was a guns ppt for everyone to show their stuff in.
Nice stuff there Grim.

ok, but i allready know that tounge.gif , thx btw^^

JLC
  • JLC

Monday Morning Lunatic

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:18 PM

the bat looks way cool, the nails, the blood, the bat itself, i'm still waiting the whole pack of weapons! smile.gif

T-808
  • T-808

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2005 - 06:21 AM

as am i the man does do great work for sure. the beat is genious thought liek the new touch ups you did. keep it up man were behind you.

TICK_kt
  • TICK_kt

I committed suicide.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2005 - 06:24 AM

haha....You are coolest weapon mod master. colgate.gif

I respect to you, yeah. blush.gif

I can't be wait to next mods!!! keep do it!!!

SilverGlow
  • SilverGlow

It's peanutbutterjelly time!

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 11:43 AM

damn u really are the best modder in the world! cool.gif tounge.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2005 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (SilverGlow @ May 14 2005, 11:43)
damn u really are the best modder in the world! cool.gif tounge.gif

Thx^^ i realy apreciate it^^ btw a m11 is comming up soon, soul_courageous is mapping my texture now^^

Mercie
  • Mercie

• Feroci Racing

Posted 14 May 2005 - 03:48 PM Edited by Mercie, 14 May 2005 - 03:53 PM.

QUOTE (Black-hawk @ May 12 2005, 09:47)
If you use sketchup (And I know you do), you're bound to get polymonsters:

user posted image

CAD = Evil.

CAD is great for guns. But when you use programs that do the hard parts for you, which makes stuff easy, you get imperfections, like 3500 poly guns, which no one who cares about their game will download. In my opinion, 600 polies is too muh for a gun.

damn u really are the best modder in the world

You're getting better, but don't get cocky until you get those poly counts to be like %25 of what they are.

biggrin.gif

edit :: Don't get me wrong, I think you are good. But look at this pistol. Instead of over 1,000 polies, it is 326.

user posted image

Sorry for the small hijacking, but when you start making lower poly weapons, you will find yourself on top. Try to get there, because you could get their easily.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users