Prodigy

5 replies to this topic
Macintire Sniper
  • Macintire Sniper

irRashonel

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:01 AM

Theprodigy.com

I know it might not be THE newest album ever, but has anyone bought/heard the latest Prodigy album "Always outnumbered never outgunned" ?

Pretty wierd how i bought it actually.. i was on newgrounds.com and noticed a banner advertising their new album, and you could preview parts of 3 songs. I listened to them and just pretty much fell in love with it, bearing in mind i've heard prodigy before, butnot their newer stuff. I went to the music store that same day and bought the album, so yeah, i got sold an album by an internet banner. wow.gif

My personal fav's are Action Radar, Spitfire, Memphis Bells and Medusa's Path, it has to be the best album i've ever bought to date.

I do plan on buying Fat of the Land sometime though, although i've heard Smack my bitch up, Firestarter and Diesel Power from the album.

So, any other fans here?

WidowMaker
  • WidowMaker

Born with a black hat.

• The Precinct

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:40 AM

Music for the Jilted Generation will always be their best. No one even realises that, their loss I suppose.

Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned wasn't a total big pile of sh*t, but it wasn't that great either. If it's the best album you've bought, you must have a pretty poor collection.

I don't know why Prodigy are so popular over much better talent such as Orbital, The Chemical Brothers, Leftfield or Underworld.

Vengence
  • Vengence

retired account

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:18 AM

True Orbital and such are good but I like Prodigys stuff. I especially like the album called "Experience" I haven't heard the new one though. I haven't heard much of their stuff because I just found out about them.

My days, their site gives me a seizure.

Macintire Sniper
  • Macintire Sniper

irRashonel

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:33 AM

Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned wasn't a total big pile of sh*t, but it wasn't that great either. If it's the best album you've bought, you must have a pretty poor collection.

I think it depends more on taste rather than my CD collection widow, i have a very wide taste in music and due to the fact i rarely watch TV or the music channels, i dont hear about sh*t to after everyone else and even when i do its generally mainstream.

Acid Overdose
  • Acid Overdose

Beyond God's Consciousness

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 04:08 PM

I love their music, "Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned" was a great album, but IMO "Music for the Jilted Generation" always comes first, even though two albums differs in style of music.

Boomshine Bubba
  • Boomshine Bubba

Join Us.

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:34 PM

'Fat Of The Land' is definately my favourite album from Prodigy, 'Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned' is a good album too, despite the fact that there are a couple of crappy songs. Spitfire, Girls, Action.Radar and Shootdown are my favourite songs of the album.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users