» «
Photo

Lost

1 reply to this topic
Digtl vl
  • Digtl vl

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 09 May 2005 - 01:42 AM

Well, people at my work are big fans of the show Lost. I hadn't seen any of the episodes because I don't get ABC at my house. But the show sounded pretty good and I was really interested in watching it after one of the guys at my work told me about a lot of the stuff on the show.

Anyways, I was able to watch the special episode which covered all the stuff that had happened in the shows of this first season. It was pretty good and covered the basics of everyone. The only problem is that it didn't give all of the information that i was looking for. I know for a couple of episodes they had shown the past lives of some of the people who are trapped on the island, but the special episode didn't cover any of that stuff. So does anyone know a site, or way I can find all the information I'm looking for.

The only information I know about is for the Big guy. I don't even remember his name - or the names of pretty much everyone else for that matter - but I do remember his history. And the numbers and such.

If anyone has any good information or any good sites with this information, that would be helpful. This show is pretty good. Also, what episode number are they on? episode 22? I hate starting things in the middle cuz you just miss a ton of information.

Daggdave
  • Daggdave

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 May 2005 - 03:19 AM

I think your best bet would be to go here. It has an in depth recap of all the episodes up to current. Right now they have done 21 episodes, number 22 to come this week, then a 2 or 3 part season finale, I cant remember though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users