» «
Photo

Unlimited Stoppie with a Faggio

3 replies to this topic
InFeRnUs92
  • InFeRnUs92

Master Glitcher

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:21 AM Edited by InFeRnUs92, 08 May 2005 - 03:36 AM.

I just figured out how to perform a stoppie on a Faggio for as long as you want. This is similar to how you did in Vice City, except in San Andreas you don't have to launch off any jumps or curbs or anything.

Anyway, to start off, you're going to need a Faggio. Once you have one, make sure you're in a big, open space to perform this. Away from traffic, just to save you trouble. Also make sure you're on concrete. It's extremely hard to do on grass or dirt.

Once you're all set, gain some speed. Once you're satisfied, hold down Square and Up at the same time. Do this until the back of the bike covers up CJ (so you no longer can see him, the bike is in the way). Once the back of the bike is up in the air, hold UP and X. You should be performing a stoppie and accelerating at the same time.

Once you're in this state, it's hard to maintain the stoppie and accelerate at the same time. If your bike starts turning, slightly push the analog stick the opposite way. Balance it out so the bike stays centered. That's basically it. Do this as long as you want. Easy way to gain money and bike skills.

Things you want to do:
-If the bike starts turning, slighty turn the other way. Keep the bike in center.
-Make sure that when you execute the brake, you do not hold it too long. This will result with the bike flipping over and bailing. Do not let go too soon, either.
-Gain enough speed before performing the trick. If you go too slow, the bike will just slowly drop down and it will have no effect.

Things you don't want to do:
-Drive up curbs. It stops the cycle.
-Drive down curbs. Often causes you to bail.
-Drive through streets. Unless you've mastered this skill.
-Drive around gang territories. Many times, when I've been practicing, Ballas have either shot me from a distance or knocked me off my bike.
-Turn too sharp. When you're balancing out your bike, don't turn too hard. This will result in the bike dropping down to the ground.

Have fun with this new trick. smile.gif

NOTES:
-This also seems to work with BMXs. Just follow the same guidelines and steps. It seems to work easier with a BMX, aswell.

GTA_KILLER13
  • GTA_KILLER13

METALLICA ROCKS!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:26 AM

Cool i did'nt know this. I'll try it later. cool.gif

naterator
  • naterator

deceased

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:05 PM

this actually works with an nrg-500 too, maybe with other bikes also, but i only mess with the nrg.

also you can do truly unlimited stoppies on a bmx, while stopped even, so you don't have to dodge traffic.

MrKooKie
  • MrKooKie

GTA2Modding.com

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 06:45 AM

1. Yeah the same trick was on GTA Vice City! Cool found by yourself! wink.gif
2. With a BMX (when you have some skills) u can stop and when it's completly still even go on stoppie-ing. I did one of 22 seconds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users