Photo

The Ultimate San Andreas Stunt Guide

154 replies to this topic
!!GC!!
  • !!GC!!

-Street Racer-

• Members

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE (blackberryf1 @ Feb 29 2008, 17:06)
I just have one question, at the Easter Basin in San Fierro where the cars are exported, there is a NRG 500 and a place to make stuns, when I take this bike a challenge to pass all the points starts, but at the moment I've been unable to complete the whole points, has somebody completed this challenge? and if that is the case what happens next? thanks a lot, bye

If by 'points' you mean red caronas, yes, lots and lots of people have completed this mission. It is even rated as one of the hardest missions. Sorry, i cant remember what you get if you complete it, most likely just money from my memory, and another step on your way to getting 100%, i guess.

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (!!GameCH33TA!! @ Feb 29 2008, 08:33)
QUOTE (blackberryf1 @ Feb 29 2008, 17:06)
I just have one question, at the Easter Basin in San Fierro where the cars are exported, there is a NRG 500 and a place to make stuns, when I take this bike a challenge to pass all the points starts, but at the moment I've been unable to complete the whole points, has somebody completed this challenge? and if that is the case what happens next? thanks a lot, bye

If by 'points' you mean red caronas, yes, lots and lots of people have completed this mission. It is even rated as one of the hardest missions. Sorry, i cant remember what you get if you complete it, most likely just money from my memory, and another step on your way to getting 100%, i guess.

It's easeh!

You dont get anything... It's like the BMX challenge and the Sanchez challenge in LV... You don't get anything besides from a score, which you can then beat again and again. Although, I think maybe the first time you complete each one, you get a bit of cash. But maybe that's just the BMX one...

SparkMonkeySteph
  • SparkMonkeySteph

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (gotups294 @ May 8 2005, 02:27)
9. Ultimate stunter package gathered by Buzzsaw contains the following mods: Blue Skies, Enhanced Tire Traction, Pizzadox +27 Trainer, Garage Editor, SA Opened Up, Place Manager, SANGA, Transfender Overhaul Beta, No Rust/Dirt, a 100% complete game save, an american.gxt with the replay text removed, a list of useful keyboard cheats, [FP]SARAH(replay handler), Clock Advance, Sunlight 24/7, Empty Streets, SA Advanced Control, Stunt Traffic. NOTE: Stay away from the Enhanced tire traction mod, if you use it make sure you show it in the credits. PC Only

Anyone got this? I really wanted to try this out but link is down? Anyone fancy uploading it or telling me where to go??? Thanks

anisebal
  • anisebal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:39 AM

I need too but I think it is not working so if you suggest that it is true then I will do.
GTA is the main thing that anyone become friend when they play for 1st time.
Do you get the trick to save the game without completing task?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:00 AM

If you are looking for mods would it not be more likely found in the Modding Forums?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users