The Ultimate San Andreas Stunt Guide

154 replies to this topic
delta_leader_4
  • delta_leader_4

PSN: gbabu5y

• Members

Posted 13 May 2005 - 12:37 AM

Great work! cookie.gif
Now I'm gonna wait here and stare at the computer until I see some videos.

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 14 May 2005 - 08:03 AM

Nice guide gotups294, I love to stunt, so I should find this very useful.
I wish I could upload my stunt vids, but I have them on VCR which is useless sad.gif .
I like trying to jump onto a speeding train from a cliff, nearly did it today (but rolled off) smile.gif .

one_metallica13
  • one_metallica13

~METALLICA ROCKS~

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2005 - 05:38 PM

I knew you would get this pinned. Good job.

turtle dick
  • turtle dick

Turdhole

• Members

Posted 15 May 2005 - 02:59 PM

Maybe you should add bike wheelies and stoppies.

Hit a bump or a Packer with a bike, while in air lean backwards, land on the roof with your back wheel and balance till you get of.

sean "sweet" johnson
  • sean "sweet" johnson

Urban Stunt Syndicate member

• Members

Posted 15 May 2005 - 04:00 PM

Oh, why don't you add curb bumping?

curb bumping:

where you hit a curb, doing a wheelie and you do a slight launch off the curb, and if you hit a low lying fence, you get even more air.

gotups294
  • gotups294

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 May 2005 - 04:08 PM

Curb bumping was there originally, I call it the pole vault. wheelies and stoppies should be common knowledge, you learn those in bike school.

Kingjad
  • Kingjad

The laziest Scotsman

• Members

Posted 15 May 2005 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (gotups294 @ May 15 2005, 17:08)
Curb bumping was there originally, I call it the pole vault. wheelies and stoppies should be common knowledge, you learn those in bike school.

I THINK the guy meant landing a stoppie/a wheelie after being in the air and not just starting it on the ground. numdmind did this in a stunt where he landed and kept a wheelie going, I put it in my Push it past the limit vid.

sean "sweet" johnson
  • sean "sweet" johnson

• Members

Posted 15 May 2005 - 04:38 PM

well like if you go to one of the las venturas residentual areas, like redsands west, if you hit the curb with a wheelie, you go higher a little bit and grind on the fence.

Dapeets
  • Dapeets

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2005 - 12:59 AM

Hey I just had an Idea, has anyone ever tried hooking up a packer to a tow truck so you could get more vert out of it?

I'll have to try that tonight when I get home from work.

Sam
  • Sam

ghetto goo$e

• Members

Posted 16 May 2005 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE (gotups294 @ May 12 2005, 19:02)
tril, I wouldnt consider that a stunt becasue its not very impressive.

I would agree with you there, but wall rides can be useful. I've seen vids where people have used a wall ride to land on a nearby fence for grinding, and I've also seen VC vids where its been used for air-grabbing (which I've heard can't be done in SA, apparently he jumps off the bike differently so it's not possible, I'd like to see a vid of this though.) Sometimes wall rides can also be used to jump onto low buildings, an overall beginners stunt. So I don't see why not to include it. Even if you're trying to recruit people to your crew, it's a stunt to start with.

gotups294
  • gotups294

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 May 2005 - 04:01 AM

added curb bump to bump

c3dlc
  • c3dlc

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:13 AM Edited by Raindancer, 16 May 2005 - 11:30 AM.

You have Raindanced

turtle dick
  • turtle dick

Turdhole

• Members

Posted 16 May 2005 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (Kingjad @ May 15 2005, 16:10)
QUOTE (gotups294 @ May 15 2005, 17:08)
Curb bumping was there originally, I call it the pole vault.  wheelies and stoppies should be common knowledge, you learn those in bike school.

I THINK the guy meant landing a stoppie/a wheelie after being in the air and not just starting it on the ground. numdmind did this in a stunt where he landed and kept a wheelie going, I put it in my Push it past the limit vid.

That's exactly what I meant. Here are some examples from my stunt video:

SF bump to roof wheelie
LV bump wheelie

gotups294
  • gotups294

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 May 2005 - 02:55 AM

added some new tips, and cheats, and added air to stoppies and air to wheelies

sean "sweet" johnson
  • sean "sweet" johnson

• Members

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:32 PM

Don't forget to add pole-vaults to bumps to roofs biggrin.gif

Kingjad
  • Kingjad

The laziest Scotsman

• Members

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:05 PM

Don't forget the tree-bumps thing as well, think Buzzsaw was first to do it but I've definitely heard of tree-bumps becoming fairly popular to try and pull off now.

Buzzsaw
  • Buzzsaw

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (Kingjad @ May 29 2005, 13:05)
Don't forget the tree-bumps thing as well, think Buzzsaw was first to do it but I've definitely heard of tree-bumps becoming fairly popular to try and pull off now.

that was supposed to be a secret for now. *sigh*

Kingjad
  • Kingjad

The laziest Scotsman

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (Buzzsaw @ May 31 2005, 21:23)

Not exactly a secret when you talk about it very openly on the popular gtastunting.com forum wink.gif

Buzzsaw
  • Buzzsaw

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (Kingjad @ May 31 2005, 14:30)
QUOTE (Buzzsaw @ May 31 2005, 21:23)

Not exactly a secret when you talk about it very openly on the popular gtastunting.com forum wink.gif

i didn't go into it as much as i will in the future (because there are more details to it). i was talking about it with specific people at a specific forum, not the whole world. but leave it to you to tell the whole world.

Kingjad
  • Kingjad

The laziest Scotsman

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:51 PM

Ah nuts...sorry Buzzsaw confused.gif

Buzzsaw
  • Buzzsaw

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:08 PM

what's done is done. next time just ask before posting new techniques/stunts you see at gtastunting.com

Kingjad
  • Kingjad

The laziest Scotsman

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (Buzzsaw @ May 31 2005, 22:08)
what's done is done. next time just ask before posting new techniques/stunts you see at gtastunting.com

too far, Buzzsaw. I've apologised for barely spoiling something you didn't want people to know about but don't try and tell me what and what not to say please. It's a public form, both this and gtastunting.com, and as far as I know there's nothing stopping anyone from telling people about what was said on either forum.

I've already apologised but as I said before, please do not tell me what I can and can not say. You are one of the best stunters out there, but don't think that makes you bigger than anyone else you come across on here at least. I will watch your videos and compliment your work but I will not let you walk over me as if you're royalty or something. So think before you speak next time, otherwise you're just gonna end up pissing a lot of people off for your arrogance.

Buzzsaw
  • Buzzsaw

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Kingjad @ May 31 2005, 15:19)
QUOTE (Buzzsaw @ May 31 2005, 22:08)

too far, Buzzsaw. I've apologised for barely spoiling something you didn't want people to know about but don't try and tell me what and what not to say please. It's a public form, both this and gtastunting.com, and as far as I know there's nothing stopping anyone from telling people about what was said on either forum.

I've already apologised but as I said before, please do not tell me what I can and can not say. You are one of the best stunters out there, but don't think that makes you bigger than anyone else you come across on here at least. I will watch your videos and compliment your work but I will not let you walk over me as if you're royalty or something. So think before you speak next time, otherwise you're just gonna end up pissing a lot of people off for your arrogance.

clear your head, Kingjad. i don't know where you come up with these delusions of me acting like i'm something special or above anyone just because i don't like it when you constantly gossip and run around repeating everything you hear. i don't try to dictate what a person says or doesn't say, i let them know what i think and i try to point out that it's not cool when people do certain things. just because i'm a good stunter doesn't mean i think i'm better than anyone. and you need to seriously obtain an understanding of the professional courtesy stunters at gtastunting.com give to each other by respecting the techniques, stunts, and many other things, that a person comes up with and shares with that community. people don't run around repeating everything they hear and then say "oh, well it was posted in a public forum therefore who cares and i don't have to respect anything or anyone, and how dare anyone suggest otherwise."

no one's trying to tell you what you can and cannot say, someone's just trying to tell you that what you sometimes do is not cool and not what people at that forum do.

don't confuse confidence and assertiveness with arrogance. i am not arrogant, i just assert myself and speak my mind.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 01 June 2005 - 05:23 PM

Awesome guide, man! I did some stunts mentioned in your guide and I am really impressed by them. This is the first time I have done stunts. Are there not any more bicycle tricks?

gotups294
  • gotups294

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 05:36 PM

motorcycle or BMX

juan_salad
  • juan_salad

MADD Stunter

• Members

Posted 03 June 2005 - 02:02 AM

Yeah on the bmx you can do a backwards stoppie, which is a stoppie but you turn 180 degrees in the air and stoppie backwards. Then theres the groundgrab which is when you stoppie until you cant go any further without falling, then you click triangle really fast, and if done correctly you get on top of bike and on without touching the floor.

BlOoDStReAm101
  • BlOoDStReAm101

I am the night

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:26 AM

i no one but first go to where cj lives that big road anywayzz, go spawn alot of vortex like 25 of them and throw satchels on them. then get a jet pack and fly on top of cjs house then press the sactchel button... when they all explode u will get 6 stars automatically and plus the explosions look soo cool

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (BlOoDStReAm101 @ Jun 10 2005, 19:26)
i no one but first go to where cj lives that big road anywayzz, go spawn alot of vortex like 25 of them and throw satchels on them. then get a jet pack and fly on top of cjs house then press the sactchel button... when they all explode u will get 6 stars automatically and plus the explosions look soo cool

That's not a stunt, please stop spamming all the topics you go to...

BlOoDStReAm101
  • BlOoDStReAm101

I am the night

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 02:51 AM

u need to go nd leave me alone

gotups294
  • gotups294

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 03:08 AM

yeah thats not a stunt at all did you look at the first post