Photo

Kung Fu Hustle

7 replies to this topic
Reincarnated
  • Reincarnated

feels good man

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 12:33 AM

Suprised that no one posted this yet, but has anyone seen this movie. Looks like its going to be a good action matrial arts movie.

Offical Website + trailor

TOGA62
  • TOGA62

The Prophecy

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 08 May 2005 - 04:28 AM

i saw it in theaters totally baked. It was hella funny. I have it on dvd actually (legit copy from china). good enough that i watched it twice in two days.

Wolfwood
  • Wolfwood

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 08 May 2005 - 10:05 AM

I read about ti around two months ago and it seemed so funny and checke dout the site ages ago as it was linked in ym magazine. I loved the games in them, mostly Axe Gang Rampage, it is not over here in the UK just yet, but when it is, I will be straight to the cinema to see it.

Neo-K 182
  • Neo-K 182

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:11 PM

i've wanted to see this so bad but have no one to go see it with. i'll probably just end up waiting till it comes out on DVD.

Reincarnated
  • Reincarnated

feels good man

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 04:11 PM

Same here, i've been wanting to see it, but I gotta find some people to go with. I want to watch this, and hitch hiker's guide. I hope they don't take it out of the threaters soon.

Forty
  • Forty

he shouts stroke darker the strings

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 08 May 2005 - 04:32 PM

I saw it and it was excellent. Great entertainment and high-flying action, baked or not baked.

JSAN ANDREAS
  • JSAN ANDREAS

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:49 PM

I HAVE to see this movie! The director of this movie made Shaolin Soccer, and that movie was funny as hell! If u liked Kung Fu Hustle, you have to watch Shaolin Soccer. lol.gif biggrin.gif

Reincarnated
  • Reincarnated

feels good man

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 09:35 PM

Saw it a few hours ago. Wasn't mind-blowing. It was pretty moderate-high. The fight scenes were good, but ended too quickly. It had a pretty funny storyline though, with the axe gangsters and all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users