Photo

Desktop shortcut bar.

4 replies to this topic
Luke2004
  • Luke2004

You wanna leave? k. gtfo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2005 - 12:01 AM

I noticed many people have one in the 'post your desktop' section, could somebody tell me how to make one please, most of the links are broken on the fifth page (where it's discussed)
I'd also like to know - once it's up can you remove it?
Thanks in advance. smile.gif

Krusty.
  • Krusty.

La Famiglia Di Corleone

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2005 - 12:28 AM

If you mean the shortcut bar that goes up on top of your screen, make a folder or get and existing one. Click and drag right up as far as your mouse will let you on your screen and let go, then right click in an area of that shortcut bar and click >View > Large Icons unless you like it the way it was. If thats not what you are talking about explain a bit better smile.gif

PSXtreme
  • PSXtreme

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 01:58 AM

or download StarDock's Object Dock. I'm too lazy to look for the URL so google it.

Wolf68k
  • Wolf68k

always howling

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Technology] 2013
    Best Contributor [Technology] 2012

Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:43 AM

Or do you mean the QuickLaunch bar? In which case just right-click on the taskbar and go to Toolbars and make sure QuickLaunch is checked

Luke2004
  • Luke2004

You wanna leave? k. gtfo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2005 - 10:10 AM Edited by Luke2004, 08 May 2005 - 01:10 PM.

QUOTE (Krusteee @ May 8 2005, 01:28)
If you mean the shortcut bar that goes up on top of your screen, make a folder or get and existing one. Click and drag right up as far as your mouse will let you on your screen and let go, then right click in an area of that shortcut bar and click >View > Large Icons unless you like it the way it was. If thats not what you are talking about explain a bit better smile.gif

thats what i wanted but how do you get rid of it?

EDIT: I tried it and found that you can click 'close toolbar'.
Thanks alot, and sorry I guess I should have explained the topic better - but it was early. (hours of the morning.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users