Photo

National Democratic Party In Germany

9 replies to this topic
addisonpeterson
  • addisonpeterson

P.h.d. in GTA

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:17 PM

The NPD or the National Democratic Party in Germany is a party that represents the Unemployed. Do you think the U.S. should stop this party. If you remember Hitler was a part of a party just like this and nearly 10 years later he starts World War 2. We cant have another World War can we. I think the U.S. should spend money and help the unemployed.

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:28 PM Edited by Svip, 07 May 2005 - 11:32 PM.

WHAT?!

Are you saying the US should go into Germany and take out the party?

Do you think US has power to do that?

Well you're wrong, if the Germans don't want that party, they can throw them out themselves, and for your information Nazis are not allowed in the parlament in Germany anymore.

Should it become a problem Germany couldn't handle, the EU would take over.

The US should stay out of this sh*t.

EDIT: Secondly, what are the chances that this party would make another World War? 1 to a million or more, also, the unemployment ain't as high as they were back then in Germany. Today Germans are better, they also know of history what not to do, and just because a party supports unemployed people doesn't it mean they want to make another world war and kill millions of jews.

Octember
  • Octember

propaganda inc

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:34 PM

Svip - SiteSlaves | www.sviip.dk | www.linuxslut.net/album/linuxsluts/ says:
This guy is an idiot.
Svip - SiteSlaves | www.sviip.dk | www.linuxslut.net/album/linuxsluts/ says:
On extreme levels.

i agree.

seriously.. wtf?

MissileDefender
  • MissileDefender

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (addisonpeterson @ May 7 2005, 23:17)
The NPD or the National Democratic Party in Germany is a party that represents the Unemployed. Do you think the U.S. should stop this party. If you remember Hitler was a part of a party just like this and nearly 10 years later he starts World War 2. We cant have another World War can we. I think the U.S. should spend money and help the unemployed.

Nothing like WWII would happen From this again

It Wouldnt make sence, Germany would be out numbered, And outgunned

America would sort it, And its allies, So i wouldnt worry bout it

Cuz the difference from WWII now is, We have B52s, Stealth bombers, Bunker busters, MLRS's, M1's etc

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (MissileDefender @ May 8 2005, 01:36)

Cuz the difference from WWII now is, We have B52s, Stealth bombers, Bunker busters, MLRS's, M1's etc

So you are saying that it's possible to have WWIII because of this?

Are you on the same level as him? Germany wont start a new World War, impossible.

Not only don't they have the power, but secondly, and most important; why?

And just because you got all your fancy sh*t, doesn't mean Germany don't.

MissileDefender
  • MissileDefender

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Svip @ May 7 2005, 23:39)

Are you on the same level as him? Germany wont start a new World War, impossible.

Im not saying its Impossible
I never said it was Impossible if you read carefully dozingoff.gif

I ment it would be very unwise confused.gif

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (MissileDefender @ May 8 2005, 01:47)
QUOTE (Svip @ May 7 2005, 23:39)

Im not saying its Impossible
I never said it was Impossible if you read carefully dozingoff.gif

I ment it would be very unwise confused.gif

I never said you said 'impossible', I said that it WAS impossible.

It was not just unlikely, but impossible.

So read... carefully yourself.

MissileDefender
  • MissileDefender

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:56 PM

Well, By comparising, Do you think germany is better than US army?

The US and British have Bases all over Germany since WWII, To stop and event like this happening again, So if anything arises, America can already Take it down from the Inside, If not, They already have a Inland drop zone, At their airbases

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (MissileDefender @ May 8 2005, 01:56)

The US and British have Bases all over Germany since WWII, To stop and event like this happening again, So if anything arises, America can already Take it down from the Inside, If not, They already have a Inland drop zone, At their airbases

For your information, there are not so many American bases left in Germany. They are redrawning, because the Americans believe the Germans can handle it themselves.

I'm not saying the German army is better, but I do think that most of the American army ain't suited for battle at all.

MissileDefender
  • MissileDefender

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (Svip @ May 7 2005, 23:59)
QUOTE (MissileDefender @ May 8 2005, 01:56)

For your information, there are not so many American bases left in Germany. They are redrawning, because the Americans believe the Germans can handle it themselves.

I'm not saying the German army is better, but I do think that most of the American army ain't suited for battle at all.

Well Erm... Atleast they still have a few landing points for any needed Reinforcements wink.gif

For 1, If a threat rises, and needs dealt with seriously, Then Alls it takes its a Elite Squad, In a Black Hawk, To fly down to the Dictators House/Palace, And they carry on stealth from there to kill who ever it is

Or, If the House is in a Remote Area, They can simply use a AC-130 Spectre Gunship

Although, If any uprising is happening, The UN would have already alerted Germany they are serious

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users